Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

"Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (27066 Views)

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by odduduwa: 6:53am On May 04, 2017
omolami:
To the northern busybodies please let nigerians know what is in buhari that the yorubas woukd exploit? Is it his bony structure or his sadistic nature or his half baked education? Nonesnse
I love this news how ll Yoruba Muslims react to this

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Bridget95(f): 7:28am On May 04, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

A display of crass ignorance by an ignoramus. Fit only for the trash can.
you are the displaying ignorance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 7:39am On May 04, 2017
Lightening:

Manipulate the presidency? Wake up from your slumber please. Ibos have masters' mentality and cannot stoop to accept any demeaning position even in the presidency. You call servitude in presidency manipulation. Sorry!
masters mentality of crying marginalisation?

You people just won't kill me with laughs

8 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by lilytender: 8:00am On May 04, 2017
generalbush:
hahahahaha

I don't think the Yoruba's will react!!

They will be loyal to their masters!!

They might end up reacting on Nairaland sha...

But Yorubas reacted when Ojukwu started misbehaving in 1967, we showed him the boundary of his father's land, we took over his fathers' land, his father's wives and daughters and sent him in exile. We know when to react because we are reactants, we are the most sophisticated in the world. #Proudly Amala and Ewedu Eater.

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by ephi123(f): 8:34am On May 04, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

grin

I always had the irking that this day would come. Here it is finally

I tell you, the poor guy grin he can't keep it in any longer.

7 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 9:14am On May 04, 2017
Lightening:

You will certainly grow very old waiting for Buhari to leave office for Osibanjo to enter. You certainly do not know the credential of the people you are up against. Let me inform you that the status quo remains until 2019 when they will sell another dummy to Yorubas. Trust they don't run out of dummies.

Nobody is saying the President should leave office, if he is conscious and alert, he will stay in power.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 9:18am On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

What are you saying Ogbeni? Why has the cabal refused to fly Baba for treatment so as to allow PYO act in his stead?

A Yoruba guy once scolded you for being more pro Fulani than pro Yoruba, I thought he was harsh but I guess you just prove him right.

Tunji, are you aligned with the Daura cabal or with Asiwaju group?

Just look at what you are asking, I am aligned with neither, just common sense. Cabal ko, Noob Saibot ni.

Seriously, you guys should stop being mischievous. The president is taking things easy and government is still running, so what exactly are you yapping about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Themonster: 9:21am On May 04, 2017
grin

in just came here to look for Omenkalives

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 9:21am On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

Buhari will be very happy the day Igbo's will rise to support him...

The Hausa's formed an alliance with the afonjas just because the Igbo's can not be reached...

They prefer and truth the Igbo's than your so called afonjas..

Once Igbo's stand by you, they can not backstab you

Hahahahaahahahahaha #LOL. This is very funny, even by population and electoral value, the Southeast can be jettisoned in order to win an election. The last election showed how that works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by whitebeard(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2017
so they can't beat biafra now it the west they think they can beat...

before we start the battle lemme remind them that they are one of the poorest and foolish people in the world..

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by dragonking2: 9:23am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Just look at what you are asking, I am aligned with neither, just common sense. Cabal ko, Noob Saibot ni.

Seriously, you guys should stop being mischievous. The president is taking things easy and government is still running, so what exactly are you yapping about.
So the president was elected to take things easy after causing the worst recession in 25years.. .I am sure if GEJ was taking things easy, by now you will be ranting all over nairaland.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Themonster: 9:24am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

yeroba muslim never disappoint

they'll always prefer a northern Muslim to their Christian (infidel) brothers from the same yeroba.

SMD (shaking my dikk)

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Sirpaul(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
Bull Shit

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by whitebeard(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

Buhari will be very happy the day Igbo's will rise to support him...

The Hausa's formed an alliance with the afonjas just because the Igbo's can not be reached...

They prefer and truth the Igbo's than your so called afonjas..

Once Igbo's stand by you, they can not backstab you
yes like the way u people stood by Nigerians when she is passing through turmoils

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by hylyne(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2017
ephi123:
Confusion in the camp. Even sarrki is wailing cheesy

He would soon change his ID on nairaland...

8 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

I give up on you Oga Tunji...

Lord, into your hands I commit my Oga Tunji

6 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Buharimustgo: 9:27am On May 04, 2017
sarrki:
Where were the so called leaders when we were at the

forefront for the primary election to general election .

When tinubu and other yoruba leaders were spending their money and energy where were the so called leaders?

Enough of this thrash abegi

You thought u were doing IPOB disservice ,now you are lamenting because the same set of people you were clapping for has now shown u little of what they can do,NTOOR

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by XaviDayo(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2017
Tell the Dundee to resign already
Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Odkosh: 9:28am On May 04, 2017
sarrki:

Go and prepare food for oga if there is one

If not , you need to be more active on Romance section
grin, what are you insinuating. That she doesn't have head. I don't like that

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by donnie(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2017
Open provocation of which masses... or you mean North?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by babajero(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2017
felicitywe:
why r the Yoruba people escalating Buhari's health situation;Sahara reporters,Punch newspaper,Bisi Akande,Falana,etc.You people need to know that life belongs to God and you cannot kill a man with mouth.Even if Buhari is very sick he s still the president of Nigeria as far as he can carry out certain functions after all governance is a collective assignment.
Which functions are you talking about, mr man buhari is incapacitated. Period.

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by lemolemo: 9:34am On May 04, 2017
My Yoruba people right now,

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maclatunji: 9:36am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
So the president was elected to take things easy after causing the worst recession in 25years.. .I am sure if GEJ was taking things easy, by now you will be ranting all over nairaland.

Last time I checked, nobody attacked GEJ based on his health. We opposed him based on the decisions he took. The job of a president is largely to take decisions for the benefit of the country.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by BAILMONEY: 9:36am On May 04, 2017
I GAT A FEELING THAT THIRD WORLD WAR WILL HAPPEN ON THIS THREAD TODAY

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Erinz: 9:36am On May 04, 2017
All dis aboki sef....wetin dey do una? Wetin una call urselves? All dis animals! Boko haram, islamist , killers and ordinary herdsmen dat sleep with cows. Dis ur buhari b lyk God to u ehn? Person wey wan die on top post wey e no fit handle. Let see if he will scale tru dis year....die buhari.#.I dey ma aose comanbeatme#

1 Like

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2017
paramakina202:

maclatunji and co,you can see as I told you yesterday that Northerners are not fools and can't be deceived by your fake love.
Be ready,they are coming for y'all grin.

Maclatunji and co just got served grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by maximilano: 9:42am On May 04, 2017
This is politics and not buying and selling. When political bigwigs are talking the traders don't have a say because it is beyond their might. Igbo's are politically irrelevant so the northerners don't regard them as formidable, remember a northerner once said they're only 5% and that a candidate doesn't even need their votes to win a presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by dragonking2: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
maclatunji:

Last time I checked, nobody attacked GEJ based on his health. We opposed him based on the decisions he took. The job of a president is largely to take decisions for the benefit of the country.
Honestly what is your point? The Buhari you are defending also attacked yaradua and told him to step down due to health issues so why is he refusing to do the same since he is Mr integrity?

http://pulse.ng/local/throwback-thursday-how-buhari-called-for-impeachment-of-sick-absent-yar-adua-in-2010-id6195077.html

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders by Siscooh: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
Yoruba over to you!!! Can you imagine?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Magu To Explain Link With Bureau-de-change Over N336B, $435M, & €14M / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.