Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) (55399 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
I agree with the no sex thingy as long as she isn't sleeping around behind my back cuz that's what most ladies do.
The thing is sex is very powerful and formication does great damage to one's self ....so I will be naturally inclined to desist from it, but I can't go then and marry someone with a different school of thought who pretends
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:51pm On May 04, 2017
You get luck the guy no run
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2017
Smellymouth:

My marra gallant o.. Cox I come dey wonder why you just dey quiet. Lol

Baba no vex..I go soon full everywhere like hardship.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by becca4216(f): 11:30pm On May 04, 2017
role model Tinz on point
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by barallanee(f): 11:47pm On May 04, 2017
I believed her story and really admired it,BT wen I read the part of without kiss,hug DAT one tear my head... Say DAT u people wer frnds for 8 years platonic frndship not dating for eight years....ders a difference abeg. ..8 years liv it,even if ur husband left fatherhood
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2017
Softorgasm:
hmmm cool and i like your honesty.

Thanks you
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2017
ukipet1:
mmeeww... why is this news? I dated my wife for over 10years without sex, kisses and any intimacy and I got married to her in Oct. 3rd 2015, last week God blessed us with a beautiful baby girl and yesterday she completed one week which was her naming ceremony yet all these I didn't write it on facebook or bring it here..... pls is not everything u post on here .....
lols, you just brought it here!!!@ topic no sex,kiss,hug,peck,touch, whats now the show of affection? being friends for 8years is different from dating for 8 years, and if the lady was not a virgin till they got married then they are both fools, the man a greater fool........
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by Abee79(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2017
selflessmaya:
it's not smart to marry someone you haven't had sex with. sexual compatibility is very important in a relationship.

Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2017
Kingsasian:
Before now I would have been in support of sex after marriage but not in these days and times where the promiscuity of most of our ladies is now almost equal to that of the guys. I no fit dey form saint on top one girl then another guy go dey perform wonders on her o.
Denying yourself sex before marriage is not that you want to be faithful to your partner but to God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:07am On May 19, 2018
Somebody cheated on somebody. Either the other party didn't find out or the sin was easily forgiven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares 10 Things About His Wife-To-Be, Gets Blasted / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.