Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70188 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by CarlosTheJackal: 4:56pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
Shut up there. The GDP per capita of Zimbabwe is $970 per annum, compared to Nigeria's $2,750. You could not survive two days in Zimbabwe, with their food shortages, and shortages of basic goods and services. Before long, you will be crying to be returned to Nigeria. Idiot.
You always make bogus claims that i think you should be in sme class with Musiwa

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by CarlosTheJackal: 4:58pm On May 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy
somebody should talk to our friend here that his joke is damn dry

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by beberebe: 5:00pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
You have 14 universities? Wow....But Nigeria has 250 sir.

So you are simply not in our league.

The man mean to say Universities...... what we have in Nigeria is univasities...their is different between Universities and Univasities....

Mind you....zimbabwe is just two state in Nigeria...

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rossikk(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You always make bogus claims that i think you should be in sme class with Musiwa
Google "African countries by GDP per capita". It's there in black and white.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GEJPosterity: 5:01pm On May 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Leave Nigerians to keep deceiving themselves..Big for nothing country that uses generators as a source of power supply even in 21st century.such a shame.
They don't travel around Africa, that's the problem. When you hear them talking about Angola and Zambia and Zimbabwe, it just makes you laugh in disbelief. Countries where citizens commute from home to work with metro rail systems, with constant power supply, public water supply, sewage treatment plans and functioning road networks. Which of these things does Nigeria have?

You'll see the mumus using pictures of places in Ikoyi and Maitama, whose air they cannot afford to breathe, as proof of Nigeria's "development" and it's so hilarious. They do not realise that even the "upper class" neighbourhoods would be classified as slums in more developed countries. Outside the window here in Lekki right now, there is a great big open gutter with stagnant green liquid inside it. Yet this disease-bearing neighbourhood is where people like that "patriotic" mumu on this thread will lift pictures from to disturb citizens of more developed African countries on skyscraper city.

Unexposed mumu people.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rossikk(m): 5:02pm On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

The man mean to say Universities...... what we have in Nigeria is univasities...their is different between Universities and Univasities....

Mind you....zimbabwe is just two state in Nigeria...
That's you inferiority complex speaking. I've no business with that. Until you perform an empirical comparison on all the universities in both countries, shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by beberebe: 5:06pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
That's you inferiority complex speaking. I've no business with that. Until you perform an empirical comparison on all the universities in both countries, shut up.

If I should shut up..,......I will advice you to shut down.,so that we stop hearing about you

19 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rossikk(m): 5:07pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

They don't travel around Africa, that's the problem. When you hear them talking about Angola and Zambia and Zimbabwe, it just makes you laugh in disbelief. Countries where citizens commute from home to work with metro rail systems, with constant power supply, public water supply, sewage treatment plans and functioning road networks. Which of these things does Nigeria have?

You'll see the mumus using pictures of places in Ikoyi and Maitama, whose air they cannot afford to breathe, as proof of Nigeria's "development" and it's so hilarious. They do not realise that even the "upper class" neighbourhoods would be classified as slums in more developed countries. Outside the window here in Lekki right now, there is a great big open gutter with stagnant green liquid inside it. Yet this disease-bearing neighbourhood is where people like that "patriotic" mumu on this thread will lift pictures from to disturb citizens of more developed African countries on skyscraper city.

Unexposed mumu people.
Olodo. So, we are supposed to ignore the starvation and deprivation in Zimbabwe because they (supposedly) have constant light? Why do you ignore their deep economic collapse? Dishonest fool. I repeat. None of these imbecil.es bad mouthing Nigeria here could spend ONE WEEK in Zimbabwe, without BEGGING to be returned to Nigeria. QUOTE ME ON THAT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GEJPosterity: 5:09pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
Shut up there. The GDP per capita of Zimbabwe is $970 per annum, compared to Nigeria's $2,750. You could not survive two days in Zimbabwe, with their food shortages, and shortages of basic goods and services. Before long, you will be crying to be returned to Nigeria. Idiot.
The way you tell lies on the Internet, you must think this is 1994 and people have no way to confirm information.

What food shortages are you on about? Is this 2008?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/zimbabwe-wet-season-helps-bumper-crops-170425103107492.html

They've satisfied their domestic market and they have even started to export excess food you dumb, pathetic, ignorant dolt! You think the rest of Africa is waiting for your naijeriya that is still importing toilet paper and rice? Oh, and lol @per capita GDP. Most Zimbabweans live better lives than most Nigerians. If you're Nigerian and you're not in a major city in the South of Nigeria, then your poverty is on a level with that of 1996 Somalia, $2000 per capita GDP or not.

Even if Nigerians have more money in their pockets than Zimbabweans (not even true), Zimbabweans do not have to spend money digging their own boreholes, buying diesel and petrol generators and fuel, burying their own septic tanks, buying packaged drinking water, and tarring their own roads.

With all your baseless ego, what have you achieved? Zimbabwe is self sufficient in food production, you are still importing rice.

Odoyo.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rossikk(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

If I should shut up..,......I will advice you to shut down.,so that we stop hearing about you
You will keep hearing from me so long as you choose to lie and distort reality. Ok?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GEJPosterity: 5:15pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
Olodo. So, we are supposed to ignore the starvation and deprivation in Zimbabwe because they (supposedly) have constant light? Why do you ignore their deep economic collapse? Dishonest fool. I repeat. None of these imbecil.es bad mouthing Nigeria here could spend ONE WEEK in Zimbabwe, without BEGGING to be returned to Nigeria. QUOTE ME ON THAT ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
I notice you immediately shut up about your bogus "250 universities" claim once I put up a link exposing your lie. You've still not said anything about that. I'm waiting. You think you can just lie and get away with it in this Internet age?

54 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Oxtonguy: 5:26pm On May 04, 2017
beberebe:

Don't mind that old fool.....he didn't know that our Lagos is more developed than Zimbabwe.....
We afonjas are more civilized and educated in the whole of Africa?
Rusty post try again later grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rossikk(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

I notice you immediately shut up about your bogus "250 universities" claim once I put up a link exposing your lie. You've still not said anything about that. I'm waiting. You think you can just lie and get away with it in this Internet age?
Yawwn... On further research, The figure is approaching 180 if you throw in the private unis popping up. In any case, that is far more than is available in Zimbabwe. And do ditch the population excuse, as you never accept it when it is used to explain why poverty remains a problem.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rossikk(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

The way you tell lies on the Internet, you must think this is 1994 and people have no way to confirm information.

What food shortages are you on about? Is this 2008?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/zimbabwe-wet-season-helps-bumper-crops-170425103107492.html

They've satisfied their domestic market and they have even started to export excess food you dumb, pathetic, ignorant dolt! You think the rest of Africa is waiting for your naijeriya that is still importing toilet paper and rice? Oh, and lol @per capita GDP. Most Zimbabweans live better lives than most Nigerians. If you're Nigerian and you're not in a major city in the South of Nigeria, then your poverty is on a level with that of 1996 Somalia, $2000 per capita GDP or not.

Even if Nigerians have more money in their pockets than Zimbabweans (not even true), Zimbabweans do not have to spend money digging their own boreholes, buying diesel and petrol generators and fuel, burying their own septic tanks, buying packaged drinking water, and tarring their own roads.

With all your baseless ego, what have you achieved? Zimbabwe is self sufficient in food production, you are still importing rice.

Odoyo.
Idiot...so one article in Al Jazeera negates what everyone else is saying, which is the Zimbabwe economy is comatose?

In the link below, your paradisal Zimbabwe is being called a ticking time bomb of a collapsed economy, with rising poverty levels, a crashed currency, and what not. I really wonder how long you would last there, with your big mouth.

http://thezimbabwemail.com/economic-analysis-40324-dying-zimbabwe-economy-a-ticking-bomb.html

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GEJPosterity: 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
Yawwn... On further research, The figure is approaching 180 if you throw in the private unis popping up. In any case, that is far more than is available in Zimbabwe. And do ditch the population excuse, as you never accept it when it is used to explain why poverty remains a problem.
Oh? "On further research"? Really? So you just pulled a random figure out of your backside and ran with it?

How surprising...

50 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GEJPosterity: 5:38pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
Idiot...so one article in Al Jazeera negates what everyone else is saying, which is the Zimbabwe economy is comatose?

In the link below, your paradisal Zimbabwe is being called a ticking time bomb of a collapsed economy.

http://thezimbabwemail.com/economic-analysis-40324-dying-zimbabwe-economy-a-ticking-bomb.html
Who is the "everyone"? You? In that case, yes. It does.

21 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by babyfaceafrica: 5:40pm On May 04, 2017
He did nor mention Nigeria specifically.. Why do this bloggers just want to generate traffic and spread lies!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rossikk(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Oh? "On further research"? Really? So you just pulled a random figure out of your backside and ran with it?

How surprising...
At the rate universities are springing up in Nigeria, how could anyone have the perfect figure at their fingertips all the time? We're not like Zimbabwe where you can count their universities on the fingers of one hand. We're a huge country. Africa's largest economy.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GEJPosterity: 5:50pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
At the rate universities are springing up in Nigeria, how could anyone have the perfect figure at their fingertips all the time? We're not like Zimbabwe where you can count their universities on the fingers of one hand. We're a huge country. Africa's largest economy.
Wow, you have 14 fingers? shocked

No wonder you're so dumb, I didn't know you suffer from a genetic mutation. cry undecided

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 04, 2017
Gistpeeps:
President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, has said that his country is the “most highly developed country in Africa” after South Africa, even ahead of Nigeria and Egypt.

Zimbabwe is ranked 24th on the UNDP’s Human Development Index for Africa, and 154th in the world. Nigeria is in 152nd place.

He does have a point

They even have more billionaires...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by rozayx5(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Before you insult me, you had better make sure you're not speaking to your intellectual superior, you this delusional pinhead. I am not your mate Rossikk, or whatever you call yourself. The only thing you are known for on this platform and elsewhere is for posting delusional nonsense, lies and half truths in pursuit of some equally delusional "Nigerianist" agenda. I'm not interested in your politics or whatever deep lying inferiority complex makes you so attracted to any conversation where the word "Nigeria" is mentioned. Whatever you are compensating for, you had better leave me out of it. I don't take kindly to being aggressed by the likes of you at all.

Do not do this again in your life.

that rossikk dude

always tries to make NIgeria look like eldorado

as if we that are living inside are blind

outside Uyo

the only city i can live in this Nigeria is Enugu and to an extent Abuja

outside that, the rest are mega slums, where u can get your car snatched at gun points or get robbed in traffic , or even while trekking

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by segebase(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2017
must be those mugbe meme
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by magzey: 6:26pm On May 04, 2017
AM SURE THIS IS 2018 PROVERB BY MUGABE. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Flashmove: 6:27pm On May 04, 2017
Nigerians will be rushing now to get Zimbabwean Visa....... If you use VISA set trap for a Nigerian , He /she must be caught....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by watchindelta(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2017
ok next
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by rhektor(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2017
Gistpeeps:
President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, has said that his country is the “most highly developed country in Africa” after South Africa, even ahead of Nigeria and Egypt.

Mugabe stated this at the World Economic Forum on Africa in Durban, South Africa.

“After South Africa, I want to see what country has the level of development that you see in Zimbabwe.”

“We have over 14 universities and our literacy rate is over 90 [%] – is the highest in Africa.

“Yes, we have our problems… but we have resources, perhaps more than the average country in the world, is it gold, diamond, coal… and our agriculture is very viable and this year we will have a bumper harvest,” he said.

Zimbabwe is ranked 24th on the UNDP’s Human Development Index for Africa, and 154th in the world. Nigeria is in 152nd place.

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/zimbabwe-more-developed-than-nigeria-mugba.html

But wait o, how did 154 beat 152?
Anyway on the literacy level I don't doubt.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Greenylee(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by toshmann(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2017
Comparing Zimbabwe and Nigeria is like comparing a tuberculosis patient and a leprosy patient. Looking dor who is better off ( or to be sensible, who is less sick, bc both a fatally sick)

Can someone change the topic pls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Missonas(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
We know. Like minds. Two sick countries

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by hakinze00(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
Hahahaha if he says so....the same zimbabwe that just passed a law that they should accept livestocks as a means of payment....shows the level of poverty and illiteracy in the country

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Buchiano50: 6:32pm On May 04, 2017
littlewonders:
Don't blame him, he has been reading a lot of bad stories about Nigeria.

Me I think Namibians are more developed than our leaders.

wetin dey worry you?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
I got to know grandpa Mugabe wasn't being serious when he said his country comes in right behind SA. Where did he put countries like Morocco,Libya(even with the war), Egypt,Tunisia,Rwanda,etcetera or are they no longer in Africa. 37 years in power is gradually beginning to tell on Mugabe. We Africans and this dumb "i pass my neighbour mentality". That is why we remain 3rd world always looking for who "we are better than". Get me my whip,I want to flog the oldman really hard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / Atiku Dazzles In New Photos As He Celebrates 74th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.