Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70182 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

They also have running water, smooth, tarred roads all over their cities, subsidised social housing, 90%+ literacy and human development indices that are far superior to at least half of Nigeria. Their infrastructure stock was built by Europeans before majority rule happened in 1980 without a destructive civil war. They are also having a bumper harvest, meeting all their internal food needs with leftover to export - Nigeria is still importing garri and wheat and corn.

By all objective measures, Zimbabwe is a more developed country than Nigeria. Visit it and you will be shocked at how backward Nigeria actually is, relative to even the rest of Africa. It's only in the minds of delusional Nigerians who don't travel that Nigeria is some kind of great, important country. Nigeria is actually a backward, inconsequential West African British vassal state led by illiterates, where its most expensive high class neighbourhoods have open gutters, individual septic tanks, boreholes and diesel generators.

You need to get out more.

You dey vex ooh. Hahaha.

Who provoke you?

13 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by thoollz: 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
Abeg mk una travel out of Nigeria and see even "smaller" countries that are better than Nigeria. Don't sit behind your phone and think Nigeria is a big country. Na for only population o

25 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Vivipop(f): 6:33pm On May 04, 2017
I don't need to visit Zimbabwe to know that Nigeria is the most backward country in the whole of Africa.
Mugabe, you are very correct.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by menwongo(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2017
LastMumu:

So their big cities having constant electricity is what makes them more developed than Nigeria?

So you didn't know? Thank God you now understand the importance of electricity in development!

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by GeneralOjukwu: 6:35pm On May 04, 2017
BIAFRANs are the most developed wink wink wink

It is our job...we develop everywhere especially Asia wink
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Spidermon: 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:
BTW they have constant electricity and running water in their big cities in Zimbabwe. I visited a friend in Kewkwe recently (Kwekwe is to Zimbabwe what a city like Ado-Ekiti is to Nigeria), and for my 3 days there, the light did not blink. I also did not see a single generator.

Might want to chew on that before you laugh at Mugabe.

Nigeria is a lot worse than many of you realise.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by donem: 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

They also have running water, smooth, tarred roads all over their cities, subsidised social housing, 90%+ literacy and human development indices that are far superior to at least half of Nigeria. Their infrastructure stock was built by Europeans before majority rule happened in 1980 without a destructive civil war. They are also having a bumper harvest, meeting all their internal food needs with leftover to export - Nigeria is still importing garri and wheat and corn.

By all objective measures, Zimbabwe is a more developed country than Nigeria. Visit it and you will be shocked at how backward Nigeria actually is, relative to even the rest of Africa. It's only in the minds of delusional Nigerians who don't travel that Nigeria is some kind of great, important country. Nigeria is actually a backward, inconsequential West African British vassal state led by illiterates, where its most expensive high class neighbourhoods have open gutters, individual septic tanks, boreholes and diesel generators.

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Basic123: 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:
BTW they have constant electricity and running water in their big cities in Zimbabwe. I visited a friend in Kewkwe recently (Kwekwe is to Zimbabwe what a city like Ado-Ekiti is to Nigeria), and for my 3 days there, the light did not blink. I also did not see a single generator.

kwekwe is to zibambwe what Abakaliki,Awka and Ado ekiti are to Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by omemero(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
GDP OF $970 WITH A POP. OF 12MILLION PEOPLE AND GDP OF $2750 FOR 180MILLION PEOPLE... WHICH ONE IS BETTER...

ONIRANU........

Rossikk:
Shut up there. The GDP per capita of Zimbabwe is $970 per annum, compared to Nigeria's $2,750. You could not survive two days in Zimbabwe, with their food shortages, and shortages of basic goods and services. Before long, you will be crying to be returned to Nigeria. Idiot.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by babadee1(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2017
He's not lying. Zimbabwe is more developed than Nigeria. We have much higher GDP and earning potentials but our level of development has never been commensurate with our potentials because a few people are consuming the resources meant for an entire nation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by prolificesq(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
the more older you are the more childish you behave
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by edi287: 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
Zimbabwe certainly have a higher literacy rate and better road network than Nigeria. I don't understand why peeps are being all indignant - you don't know nigeria is a shithole?? Let's be honest - anyone born from the 80s in this dump doesn't know what good governance is(Bleep it, Nigerians probably never experienced it before). The air in nigeria is filled with mediocrity. It's only when you travel out will your eyes really open to the shit you've been suffering all along.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tayeni(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:
You have 14 universities? Wow....But Nigeria has 250 sir.

So you are simply not in our league.
think quality not quantity.

20 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by freshinko: 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
Old man V Old man. BUHARI come out and talk oo. I can't take this.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
if you think zimbabwe is better than nigeria, please pack your things and move to zimbabwe now, abi?

one mumu is here telling us about constant power in zimbabwe, im 101% sure that mumu has never crossed border before.

no country in africa has constant power supply. even south africa that generates over 30k mw still have some ilks here and there.
last time i checked, south africa are the ones supplying power to zimbabwe

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by bumi10(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
u see what we get when id.ots are ruling this country what is happening self.

imagine Mugabe they talk to Nigeria now. I need to make this clear to everyone..

I am not surprised from that old man's speech. I have once asked a friend who wrote Nigeria constitution and he said is the colonial masters even though from time to time we ammend them. But truth be told, Nigeria and most African countries were set up to fail. This is the simply but ugly truth.

Practically speaking, there is no way in hell that Nigeria will develop with the constitution we have. How can one be a President in an age that he should be in an assisted home being taken care of? How can that be? How can one, after being a governor, which all the entitlement will also be given to him for life, and he gets a post as a senate again, taken all the entitlement due for senators.

Only one person? Why can't his entitlement as an ex governor seize until he finishes his post a senator. This is outright nonsense in Nigeria constitution and is excessive spending. How can a Nigeria senator be earning 10x high than what a congress man is earning in USA? Considering the economy of both countries?

Nigeria is set up to fail. Until there is a revamp in Nigeria constitution, their is nothing anybody can do about the polity and the progress of this country. My God, this is not where we should be this time. How can this be. And to know the fact that the change of the constitution falls under the senate, is even scarier. Because those men are bunch of loots and corrupt people who wants nothing more than to enlarge their coast.

God, this is so annoying.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Category1: 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
I completely agree with mugabe!!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Gerrard59(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I remember my mom telling me same concerning on how Benin Republic and most African countries are far developed and have a higher standard of living than Nigeria. Then I argued, but after much analysis and travelling out, I conceded. Nigeria is a hell hole.

Also, I admire and appreciate how you put Rossikk in his place. Dude makes Nigeria look like a paradise. Paradise that cannot provide her citizens with constant power supply after 57 years. The other fvcktard is Cap28. Hopefully, Theresa May deports him quick enough.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Dare2Try(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
If Zimbabwe is more developed than Nigeria then Tanzania is Heaven compared to Nigeria, note: I no talk anything ooo

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ephi123(f): 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Unfortunately, a lot of Nigerians have become so used to suffering, they see it as normal.

31 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tadeus(m): 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Before you insult me, you had better make sure you're not speaking to your intellectual superior, you this delusional pinhead. I am not your mate Rossikk, or whatever you call yourself. The only thing you are known for on this platform and elsewhere is for posting delusional nonsense, lies and half truths in pursuit of some equally delusional "Nigerianist" agenda. I'm not interested in your politics or whatever deep lying inferiority complex makes you so attracted to any conversation where the word "Nigeria" is mentioned. Whatever you are compensating for, you had better leave me out of it. I don't take kindly to being aggressed by the likes of you at all.

Do not do this again in your life.

Soft on dis dude nah... Make I apologize on his behalf.

But srzly, we in total mess in dis country. We live a society wer masses cater for demselves "OYO" no access to quality education, no access to pry health care,no access to good road, no access to good power supply, our living standard is........dnt knw wat to say. If u go outside Nigeria, u Wil understand more beta. Nigerian gvt make billions of naira from her citizens via tax. We pay for wat we did not use, is dah not extortion?

President mugabe is right honestly. We have all what it takes to develop and compete wit usa et al but our leaders make tins worst for us.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Hades2016(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2017
Nah like this Nigeria da useless reach

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Bollinger(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:

250 useless universities. Britain has only a 108 as at 2016. Are you saying we are more developed that britain?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Basic123: 6:39pm On May 04, 2017
It is inferiority complex that is worrying him just like one ethnic group in Nigeria.Must he compare his country to egypt and Nigeria?...It means he has always been feeling inferior to egypt and Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Fogman(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
Mugabe reminds me of Alice in the dreamland

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by menwongo(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You always make bogus claims that i think you should be in sme class with Musiwa
Why waste time educating him. Can he compare Nigeria population with Zimbabwe's own. GDP is always a function of population

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by chronique(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
I think a lot of people are mixing up things here. Development has to do more with infrastructure and social amenities. So to a large extent, it's possible they have better infrastructural development. That doesn't mean standard of living might be better than Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ReubenE(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2017
Rossikk:

My brother, having over 250 universities is not really the issue.

The old man said they have 14 universities with the highest literacy level in Africa, that is, over 90%...
The question is, what is the literacy level in Nigeria with 250 universities?

I believe the answer is not farfetched...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

Many small country in Africa have constant light. They may not be producing as much megawatt as nigeria but due to their small population, d very little they can produce is enough for them.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by biaframustcome: 6:42pm On May 04, 2017
I laugh at Nigerians thinking Nigeria is the best thing in Africa. The little money this other African countries have, they have used to develop their countries to a standard way better than Nigeria.

Better road infrastructure
Better Education sytem. A Zimbabwean graduate will probable outperform a Nigerian graduate.
Better portable water supply.
Better Agricultural policy with low food import. Kenya is one of the biggest exporters of tea in the world.
Better electricity supply
Better internet connectivity in urban areas etc

I pity you Nigerians, you are being led by some of the most wicked people on earth.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by spartan117(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2017
GEJPosterity:

And u need to ave ur head tested
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 04, 2017
Really?...i don't blame you BUT present/past nig. Leaders!

Nig needs a president!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.