Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70178 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by adimsmt: 1:31pm On May 14, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

bros,I need your enlightment on the septic tank issue. Is it that they have a centralised septic tank that all sewages in d country are deposited or what? If that's d point,then they must have dug a big septic ditch to serve as septic tank. Pls enlight me. Am in the dark on d issue raised herein.

There is what is called sewage system where waste water are collected and treated. For instance a city like Owerri can construct five/six and it look like the picture below.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by otimothy(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2017
emi14:
am Nigerian by birth. I hv live in Lagos and now Abuja. I write from my home town. Mugabe is being candid here. His age can't shade the truth. I hv been to south Africa and Zimbabwe as well.

How long was your stay in Zimbabwe and which area did you stay?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by otimothy(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2017
ooshinibos:

he is telling the truth ...at least in Zimbabwe , they have 22 hours of electricity a day ....Nigeria with their oil and gas cannot boast of 15 hrs of electricity a day ..the problem of Nigeria is the lack of the reality and depth of its problem , if the citizens don't know they have a problem how in the world can the leaders fix it .
There is no way a country can develop without the infrastructure of the electricity which you and your leaders have refused to fix for years and years .. I am upset with Nigeria right now

I am not disputing that quite alright,as to the words in bold where did you get that information from? what if i tell you i know a place that enjoys 20 hours of light in Lagos state? you can only claim developed when its an all round development not a partial one.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by emi14: 3:05pm On May 17, 2017
otimothy:

How long was your stay in Zimbabwe and which area did you stay?

Is that an interview? Drop ur numbers let me call you.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ooshinibos: 3:21pm On May 17, 2017
otimothy:

I am not disputing that quite alright,as to the words in bold where did you get that information from? what if i tell you i know a place that enjoys 20 hours of light in Lagos state? you can only claim developed when its an all round development not a partial one.
to be honest Nigeria should have 24hours of electricity by now ...when compared to Zimbabwe and the resources they have ...for human sakes , we got independence 1960 ..Zimbabwe secured independence 1976 ...what about healthcare and transport infrastructure ..we have oil and gas for God sake !!!!!!!!! ..I should not be in diaspora ..if this black nation can get their brain lined up and provide basic and simple infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by otimothy(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2017
emi14:

Is that an interview? Drop ur numbers let me call you.

Oh not at all.

Just wanted to get an answer so as to provide a healthy response.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by otimothy(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2017
ooshinibos:

to be honest Nigeria should have 24hours of electricity by now ...when compared to Zimbabwe and the resources they have ...for human sakes , we got independence 1960 ..Zimbabwe secured independence 1976 ...what about healthcare and transport infrastructure ..we have oil and gas for God sake !!!!!!!!! ..I should not be in diaspora ..if this black nation can get their brain lined up and provide basic and simple infrastructure

I totally agree with you on that, as i am not trying to defend Nigeria as a country however i am of the opinion that sometimes it just doesn't reflect to our leaders alone as it falls on the populace as well.

Take the oil producing states for instance, just a handful of folks are in control of what is meant for the populace, now with emphasis on the word BILLIONAIRES in delta state.

You once made a quote of until we realize there is a problem and its not the leaders that would realize that as its the masses themselves.

Take it when i say some things are better experienced than described...example POVERTY...the leaders cant alleviate what they never experienced.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ooshinibos: 4:01pm On May 17, 2017
otimothy:

I totally agree with you on that, as i am not trying to defend Nigeria as a country however i am of the opinion that sometimes it just doesn't reflect to our leaders alone as it falls on the populace as well.

Take the oil producing states for instance, just a handful of folks are in control of what is meant for the populace, now with emphasis on the word BILLIONAIRES in delta state.

You once made a quote of until we realize there is a problem and its not the leaders that would realize that as its the masses themselves.

Take it when i say some things are better experienced than described...example POVERTY...the leaders cant alleviate what they never experienced.

You are right , I like the way you think ...sometimes I also think the leaders might not be the totality of the whole Naija problem ..the populace mentality is a massive problem . I still don't get why Naija has no 24hrs electricity up and running , even Syria and Libya were enjoying electricity when they were at war , Naija is an amazing eyesore to the black race

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State / Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.