Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,817 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry (13409 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
grin E too much? grin...which one shd I remove?
is your choice to work on your weakness
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 6:44pm On May 05, 2017
1. I like watching movies in the midnight (horror movies).

2. I enjoy cooking in the midnight while watching these horror movies.

3. I am a very thoughtful person and might come across as boring. I am also a very homely person. I enjoy being home. I work from home and I enjoy it. I don't go to the cinemas, or the beach or the restaurants or anywhere. I stroll or drive around in the evenings.

NOTE: I am not expecting anyone to cope with these. They are things I may be able to adjust or if not, I may never have a spouse.

Check my signature and get REALLY, REALLY scared!!!

5 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 6:45pm On May 05, 2017
Onyezaza:
is your choice to work on your weakness
Naso. I can work on them..thanks....What about yours....tell us now. Abi u no get?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On May 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

3. I am a very thoughtful person and might come across as boring. I am also a very homely person. I enjoy being home. I work from home and I enjoy it. I don't go to the cinemas, or the beach or the restaurants or anywhere. I stroll or drive around in the evenings.

NOTE: I am not expecting anyone to cope with these. They are things I may be able to adjust or if not, I may never have a spouse.
You sure say you normal so? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 6:52pm On May 05, 2017
pocohantas:

You sure say your normal so? grin

grin

What do you think?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by oluwashedy: 6:56pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
We can't shy away from the fact that we all have our good and bad sides. It's always good to know your bad side so that when your spouse is reacting you will be more understanding. You will also be able to handle the situation more calmly.

It's actually better and less stressful for our partner if we plan to change, though we all know its easier said than done.

My negative tendencies which my spouse must cope with are:

1 I rarely sweep my room..my younger ones or babe do that for me

2 No matter how I try clothes will always litter my room

3 When I eat I don't like removing the plate to the kitchen immediately.... means I will get a househelp

4 I hate going to the market....maybe it might change someday

5 I love disturbing for early morning sex.... grin

6 I use sarcasm a lot and I'm blunt to a fault

7 I'm very forgetful, girls find it annoying. Its actually the little things I do forget not books grin

These are my major negative attitudes : and I hope my spouse will cope and love me nevertheless. Share yours
I'm so guilty of 2 and 7.... The forgetful aspect is so terrible dt I don't remember names of pple I've come in contact with even if its less than a day

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

grin

What do you think?
I think you're not very normal. Try and see T.B Joshua before he finally relocates to Israel, na him fit handle this your case. cheesy
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by madridguy(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2017
I wish I can make a device for you.

Venica:
got hearing problem that prevent me from making phone calls. find it very difficult to converse when its dark. could need light to hear whatever u are saying .

i love attention like two days old baby

can't stand d smell of alcohol . lends to instant vomiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by oluwashedy: 7:01pm On May 05, 2017
forMom:
hmn

farting out loud
Your own na play sha.... Farting issa hobby
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 7:03pm On May 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I think you're not very normal. Try and see T.B Joshua before he finally relocates to Israel, na him fit handle this your case. cheesy

TB Joshua? Hahaha...

What if I mentioned the place I usually go to in the evenings? Oh, let me tell you: I enjoy going to the cemetery all by myself. I get a lot of inspiration to write my horror stories by going there. Maybe you should check my blog. The link is my signature.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On May 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

TB Joshua? Hahaha...

What if I mentioned the place I usually go to in the evenings? Oh, let me tell you: I enjoy going to the cemetery all by myself. I get a lot of inspiration to write my horror stories by going there. Maybe you should check my blog. The link is my signature.
Cemetryyyy!!!!!
Oh no!!! Now, tell me you are joking?

Don't mind me, you're normal. I don't do horror, but I cook and eat in the night a lot. Since the thread is about spouses, do you have a girlfriend? How does she react to your 'personality'?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by siie: 7:09pm On May 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Dracula sighted.. cool
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by oluwashedy: 7:09pm On May 05, 2017
Chewing my fingers

Listening to music wif earpiece

I can play, joke for Africa

I don't take things serious

I fart

Could keep malice wif someone for a long period especially when the person is at fault

I sometimes complain about little things e.g food

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by siie: 7:14pm On May 05, 2017
Hardly calls..

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 7:19pm On May 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Cemetryyyy!!!!!
Oh no!!! Now, tell me you are joking?

Don't mind me, you're normal. I don't do horror, but I cook and eat in the night a lot. Since the thread is about spouses, do you have a girlfriend? How does she react to your 'personality'?

My horror story "You Are Not Alone" was inspired by my visit to my mom's grave one night. But, really, I don't stroll to cemeteries to write O. It is not really an easy thing to do.

I used to have a girlfriend. She did fall in love with horror movies and I did adjust some of these weird behaviors but she left when it got too much. When it got to the stage that I started considering hunting for ghosts in abandoned buildingsgrin

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 7:21pm On May 05, 2017
siie:
Dracula sighted.. cool

grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On May 05, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My horror story "You Are Not Alone" was inspired by my visit to my mom's grave one night. But, really, I don't stroll to cemeteries to write O. It is not really an easy thing to do.

I used to have a girlfriend. She did fall in love with horror movies and I did adjust some of these weird behaviors but she left when it got too much. When it got to the stage that I started considering hunting for ghosts in abandoned buildingsgrin
Accept my sympathy on the death of your mom.
"You Are Not Alone" is a short story,I just checked out your blog.

I don't blame her, it's pretty difficult dating a 'weirdo'.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by fart: 8:11pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Here, we call it moniker instead of ID...thank u

I dont care where we are. I call it id. thanks for trying though...
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by LordOfNaira: 8:24pm On May 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Accept my sympathy on the death of your mom.
"You Are Not Alone" is a short story,I just checked out your blog.

I don't blame her, it's pretty difficult dating a 'weirdo'.

Yes, you are right. cry

Thank you for checking out the blog.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by marvin902(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2017
sex freak grin..I can bleep morning till night..but am not a sex addict just got a really high sex drive
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:18pm On May 05, 2017
fart:

I dont care where we are. I call it id. thanks for trying though...
k
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Amarabae(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2017
Lolz funny comments here.
As for me, I argue a lot sometimes and my husband hate it.
Hahahaha, i will change.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmm, maybe i need to marry the holy spirit cos i'm not sure any girl can cope with me even as an extremist that i amundecided
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Amarabae(f): 9:32pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
Hmmm, maybe i need to marry the holy spirit cos i'm not sure any girl can cope with me even as an extremist that i amundecided
shhh. Your comment sounds like blasphamy, dear
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:33pm On May 05, 2017
oluwashedy:
Chewing my fingers

Listening to music wif earpiece

I can play, joke for Africa

I don't take things serious

I fart

Could keep malice wif someone for a long period especially when the person is at fault

I sometimes complain about little things e.g food
are u a boy or girl
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:34pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:
ehn ehn...religious people sha....someone can not talk again?

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:
And it's "blasphemy" rather, but how do you mean "mrs"undecided??
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:38pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
Hmm...that's what my female friends and gal friends do tell me....Gist us
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Amarabae(f): 9:39pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
And it's "blasphemy" rather, but how do you mean "mrs"undecided??
you said something about the holy spirit.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2017
Amarabae:
you said something about the holy spirit.
And??
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Amarabae(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
And??
are you an atheist?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by firstking01(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Hmm...that's what my female friends and gal friends do tell me....Gist us
I'm excessively sensitive and to concious of what's happening around me....i joke but at the same time takes lil things too serious....i'm controversial to say the least.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Girl Ass For Real??? / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / See Why #Konji Is Currently Trending On Twitter (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.