Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry (13428 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 4:31pm On May 09, 2017
Onyezaza:
no o

he will wash his and i will wash mine
hahahahaha no ooooo dat one wont be ok dear one. In my case i would wash it off when my wife is not home or we did not eat together cos i cant leave it dirty til wenever she returns. But if we eat together den a virtuous wife would not wait to be told to pack d plates and wash dem right?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlevin:
hahahahaha no ooooo dat one wont be ok dear one. In my case i would wash it off when my wife is not home or we did not eat together cos i cant leave it dirty til wenever she returns. But if we eat together den a virtuous wife would not wait to be told to pack d plates and wash dem right?
lol i was actually joking
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 09, 2017
I get irritated easily, I love attention too.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 09, 2017
I'm an emotional feminist which to him is the worst combo undecided
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 6:59pm On May 09, 2017
MissCuppy:
I get irritated easily, I love attention too.
Irritated? Like short temper?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 09, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Irritated? Like short temper?
Not short tempered.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 7:35pm On May 09, 2017
MissCuppy:
Not short tempered.
Smile....dat sounds rather negative...
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by obontami: 7:39pm On May 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I hate cooking
I love sleeping,infact i can sleep for two days without waking up lol
I dont take tins too serious,takes everything as a joke.

Na so you go dey sleep till prick enter your toto you no go know!

grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 8:10pm On May 09, 2017
obontami:

grin
like sleep fucking?.....Explain pls
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 8:10pm On May 09, 2017
Onyezaza:
lol i was actually joking
hmmmmm naughty babe; where is my koboko...so dont joke like dat again.....

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
FreeSpirited:
like sleep fucking?.....Explain pls
hahahahahah, heheheheheheh so no be only sleep walking dey.....hmmmmmmm Ayam learnin something...
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by zizytd(m): 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
I can't hold anything in my mind when you hurt me, so I must always say it and forget it, so it looks as if I complain too much. I can't pretend when I don't like you. I hate anything kitchen, I hit my teeth when sleeping @ night, you will think am chewing something(I don reduce this one)
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 09, 2017
Gentlevin:
hmmmmm naughty babe; where is my koboko...so dont joke like dat again.....
don't worry use koboko but am going to fight you with kung fu
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 09, 2017
obontami:

grin
grin grin Before nko?as long as it is my boo's dick. cheesy cheesy
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:21pm On May 09, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
grin grin Before nko?as long as it is my boo's dick. cheesy cheesy
Chai...dis babe like dick ooo grin..even for sleep
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Frolic: 9:27pm On May 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Found another one under the Zarzar spell
Youre doing a good job, thumbz up!
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 11:39am On May 10, 2017
Onyezaza:
don't worry use koboko but am going to fight you with kung fu
Geh geh na dis kind fight i dey like (to fight wit babe) **winks**....but hope u know dat wen fighting our body will be touching each other....**winks**
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I hate cooking
I love sleeping,infact i can sleep for two days without waking up lol
I dont take tins too serious,takes everything as a joke.

be carefull the way you sleep before them package you put for "selfcontain" thinking you are.... grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 10, 2017
Gentlevin:
Geh geh na dis kind fight i dey like (to fight wit babe) **winks**....but hope u know dat wen fighting our body will be touching each other....**winks**
*smiles*
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 3:32pm On May 10, 2017
Onyezaza:
*smiles*
hmmmmm i like dat cool smile dis cool afternoon (no sun in my side). pls keep d smile coming cos i wil like it wen d fight is going on **winks**
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 10, 2017
Gentlevin:
hmmmmm i like dat cool smile dis cool afternoon (no sun in my side). pls keep d smile coming cos i wil like it wen d fight is going on **winks**
lol who smiles when fighting, even Floyd Mayweather doesn't
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 10, 2017
robosky02:

be carefull the way you sleep before them package you put for "selfcontain" thinking you are.... grin
hahahahahaha God forbid grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 2:52am On May 14, 2017
Dimples182:
I'm an emotional feminist which to him is the worst combo undecided

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by ModusOperandi(f): 3:41am On May 14, 2017
I can be very distant and unenthusiastic, apparently. So yea that.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Even toward sex?......
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
ModusOperandi:
Even toward sex
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by CastingCrowns(f): 2:02am On Jun 26, 2017
am an extreme perfectionist....when things arent perfect it disturbs the hell outta me,,,,am also a neat freak,hate seeing or smelling anything dirty.am real and can be blunt.....am an introvert and when i want to be alone u should leave me be else face another side of me.....and am very unpredictable.
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Rooneyboy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
CastingCrowns:
am an extreme perfectionist....when things arent perfect it disturbs the hell outta me,,,,am also a neat freak,hate seeing or smelling anything dirty.am real and can be blunt.....am an introvert and when i want to be alone u should leave me be else face another side of me.....and am very unpredictable.

Do u usually smoke igbo
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by CastingCrowns(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rooneyboy:

Do u usually smoke igbo
its obviously not a crime if i do

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father / Wife Vs Baby Mama / Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.