Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry (13415 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Cannonleo(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm lazy to write right now but here's what I found. Do you agree with what they're saying?
61% just saw a few sentences depicting myself
routine maybe yes, I love to think outside the box,
when it comes to love. I lobe adventurous down to earth ladies.
a good no of bad experiences have changed my perception of relationships etc

some aren't really true for me
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
Cannonleo:
61% just saw a few sentences depicting myself
routine maybe yes, I love to think outside the box,
when it comes to love. I lobe adventurous down to earth ladies.
a good no of bad experiences have changed my perception of relationships etc

some aren't really true for me

Interesting. Which do you disagree with?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Cannonleo(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Interesting. Which do you disagree with?
afraid of commitment, insecurity(maybe true ), I like to explore new things, I don't like being in a comfort zone that much
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FreeSpirited: 1:10pm On May 07, 2017
Cannonleo:
we do have a few bars in common op
I am guilty of no 8, although i always find a way to wriggle through or I tell you bluntly I have forgotten.but books,games,codes no way I never forget those

I am also very blunt and direct (almost military like)in my dealings cos detest drama.

for house chores, I don't joke with those, being an only child made me a man and woman combined

the kitchen is like second nature to me, hence plates,pots etc must be spik and span.(many baes have commented that my girl will enjoy me)

the only chore is detest is huge laundry.(especially when I have a large heap to wash, my hands are never the same after huge washing).bae must knownhow to wash

I fail to understand people sometimes, seeing things from my own POV (though lots of people say I have a good listening ear and quite understanding mindset)

I can be very annoying especially when I am in a volatile mode)

bad temper (learnt how to deal with it a long time ago)

used be a good guy but now I have changed .

hardly care about a situation affecting one especially when I warned you about it before hand.

I can interrogate like kilode,

am a mix of introextroverted, lots of mood swings.
a bit to serious (lots of ladies complain about that but I suprise then when I talk dirty or what I do behind the door*winks*)

hardly call( anything one sided in a no no for me)
I don't know how to flatter or sweet tongue but I do it when I want most times in the flow of a discussion.when i to left alone just lemme be(deep thinker), only sex can pull me out of that mood.

I hate to admit this but i love attention and love, calms me down
No be small o.........u are a blend of many stuffs...I think I'm more simple.......I can cook BT I don't like kitchen work....I rarely get serious abt matters, very nonchalant
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2017
Cannonleo:

afraid of commitment, insecurity(maybe true ), I like to explore new things, I don't like being in a comfort zone that much

Maybe by fear of commitment they mean you're cautious when it comes to commitment. You wanna be sure. Is that a fair statement? Do you consider yourself a cautious person about major decisions in general or are you the spontaneous type that does things on a whim?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 1:18pm On May 07, 2017
Cannonleo:
we do have a few bars in common op
I am guilty of no 8, although i always find a way to wriggle through or I tell you bluntly I have forgotten.but books,games,codes no way I never forget those

I am also very blunt and direct (almost military like)in my dealings cos detest drama.

for house chores, I don't joke with those, being an only child made me a man and woman combined

the kitchen is like second nature to me, hence plates,pots etc must be spik and span.(many baes have commented that my girl will enjoy me)

the only chore is detest is huge laundry.(especially when I have a large heap to wash, my hands are never the same after huge washing).bae must knownhow to wash

I fail to understand people sometimes, seeing things from my own POV (though lots of people say I have a good listening ear and quite understanding mindset)

I can be very annoying especially when I am in a volatile mode)

bad temper (learnt how to deal with it a long time ago)

used be a good guy but now I have changed .

hardly care about a situation affecting one especially when I warned you about it before hand.

I can interrogate like kilode,

am a mix of introextroverted, lots of mood swings.
a bit to serious (lots of ladies complain about that but I suprise then when I talk dirty or what I do behind the door*winks*)

hardly call( anything one sided in a no no for me)
I don't know how to flatter or sweet tongue but I do it when I want most times in the flow of a discussion.when i to left alone just lemme be(deep thinker), only sex can pull me out of that mood.

I hate to admit this but i love attention and love, calms me down

Hmmmmmmmmn
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 1:25pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:
I'm very stubborn, don't like too much attention, easily irritated esp when I don't like you, a bit bossy, not a big fan of cuddling, I am play grin, hate serious conversations, makes everyone living on the same roof with me fat by cooking every little opportunity I get, hate eating except it's meat, im a freak smiley, I don't really take anything serious, I don't really like people I don't know around me, I can be quiet for days without nothing being wrong with me, I switch my mood on and off as easily as blinking my eyes..... I hate clingy people, I mostly hang out with guys and I'm a playful flirt so if you're a jealous guy, I'm sorry but you'll just have to get used to it, I'm don't have a streak of jealousness in me and I hate going out except on occasional dates

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Cannonleo(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:

Hmmmmmmmmn
why the exclamation lady
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by PatriotTemidayo: 1:34pm On May 07, 2017
sekxy:
I can disturb the whole world

Koman disturb me Puleeeeeeessssss! cheesy
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 07, 2017
sekxy:
I can disturb the whole world

My partner in crime wink
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56291507][/quote]

Lol..... What?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2017
Cannonleo:
why the exclamation lady

Nothing o
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 1:57pm On May 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My horror story "You Are Not Alone" was inspired by my visit to my mom's grave one night. But, really, I don't stroll to cemeteries to write O. It is not really an easy thing to do.

I used to have a girlfriend. She did fall in love with horror movies and I did adjust some of these weird behaviors but she left when it got too much. When it got to the stage that I started considering hunting for ghosts in abandoned buildingsgrin

I like weirdos.... I only associate myself with weirdos like me and I love horror movies especially the one extremely scary ones but your own pass my level o
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 1:59pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:

Lol..... What?

Ayam impressed.. grin
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Cannonleo(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:

Nothing o
my turn hmmm.mm.mm.mm. you ain't serious spit it out
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 2:08pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Ayam impressed.. grin

Impressed? Really..... OK o
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 2:09pm On May 07, 2017
Cannonleo:
my turn
hmmm.mm.mm.mm.
you ain't serious spit it out
grin wink cheesy kiss
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 2:10pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:

Impressed? Really..... OK o

Sup with you? When are you coming?

Wana pay your fam a visit.. tongue
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 2:27pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Sup with you? When are you coming?

Wana pay your fam a visit.. tongue

I'm fine o..... December

Lol, I'm a small girl o you'll be arrested for being a pedophile ( not sure of the spelling sha
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 2:29pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:

I'm fine o..... December

Lol, I'm a small girl o you'll be arrested for being a pedophile ( not sure of the spelling sha

I haff spent nights in the cell.. Arrest is no biggie. Lol

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

I haff spent nights in the cell.. Arrest is no biggie. Lol

Issokay, but I didn't see a list of your bad habits anywhere
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 3:10pm On May 07, 2017
demiladegold:

Issokay, but I didn't see a list of your bad habits anywhere

I am very detached on an emotional level.. I don’t show my true emotions. I keep it sealed and mask my face with a smile. smiley

I don’t reveal my feelings in front of everyone.

Some people cringe because of these and call me feelingless and ruthless..

I am so good at forgetting people..

Life is too short joor.

2 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FTBOY: 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
my woman must not disturb or protest against me watching barcelona matches, no matter the time.

she must not stop me from drinking.

she must learn how to drive, just in case we go out together and i get drunk.

cleaning and washing are my hobbies but she must be willing to assist too.

i'm not a perv but when we fvck she must not leave me unsatisfied. . .she must let me discharge Fluid with aaahh!!

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by demiladegold(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

I am very detached on an emotional level.. I don’t show my true emotions. I keep it sealed and mask my face with a smile. smiley

I don’t reveal our feelings in front of everyone.

Life is too short joor.

Are you my twin?
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Mimzyy(f): 3:30pm On May 07, 2017
Cc sinaj grin

FTBOY:
my woman must not disturb protest against me watching barcelona matches, no matter the time.

i'm not a perv but when we fvck she must not leave me unsatisfied. . .she must let me discharge Fluid with aaahh!!
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Mimzyy(f): 3:32pm On May 07, 2017
Walahi Talahi no be lie

smiley
Smellymouth:

I don’t reveal our feelings in front of everyone.

Life is too short joor.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
@ demiladegold.. I think we are twins..Lol
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 3:33pm On May 07, 2017
Mimzyy:
Walahi Talahi no be lie

smiley

She knows me too well. Lol
Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Smellymouth: 3:36pm On May 07, 2017
FTBOY:
my woman must not disturb or protest against me watching barcelona matches, no matter the time.

3 Likes

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by Gentlevin: 3:38pm On May 07, 2017
Onyezaza:
lol

but I don't know why some people take it as a big task to wash dirty cloth and plate. I don't blame some, they were actually brought up like that
Sis i take those kind of pple as dirty pple and lazy persons. They will spray enough perfume b4 going out to meet their bf/gf but wen u go to their room at home, it smells like refuse bin.

1 Like

Re: List Those Bad Atittudes Your Spouse Might Have To Cope With When You Marry by FTBOY: 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5272491_fbimg1490278032667_jpegd9cf7b5d3c219f4de6a93291f26074b4
alaye, na true o. any girl that can leave me having blue balls can as well kill me. if i no release something bad must happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / Please Save My Relationship / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Ugly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.