Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama (3051 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama by Defaramade(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
If barack never became the BOSS OF ALL BOSSES, guess what? She'd be stunting like her husband was the only alpha male worthy of her love. She'd never pick barack's call. But here we have a pained hoe begging for validation and recognition because she realises she backed the wrong horse.
Don't mind the woman, you know when they call an individual to state their own side of the story, he/she would try as much as possible to justify himself/herself no matter whether they were the wrong one.
Re: Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama by Defaramade(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2017
Lalasticlala please help our ministry fa, snake thread comin soon grin grin cheesy
Re: Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama by simplyhonest(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2017
this is just what happens to us daily... so, no fuss
Re: Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama by mexxmoney: 9:05am On May 06, 2017
There's nothing to regret Sheila. You would have been married to a fool if you had said yes to the idiotic Obama
Re: Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama by tollyboy5(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2017
see as Obama fine pass the two babe undecided slay queen no know sey Obama go suceed
Re: Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama by Nobody: 9:51am On May 06, 2017
Shelloween:
I guess nobody knows tommorrow. If she had known how the future would turn out, she wouldn't have turned Obama down. But then, was it really her fault? No! I blame destiny. Destiny can be a bastard sometimes. If she had said yes, Obama might've never become President. Destiny, they say, has it's ways. Destiny, I say, is a bastard.

P.S. Is it just me or did this story touch anyone?

It didn't touch me. If it's not meant to be then it's not. She'll probably choose her recent husband over Obama over and over again . She'll definitely want to have the same kids over and over again
Re: Woman Obama Proposed To Twice Before He Met Michelle Obama by luminouz(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2017
lovelygurl:
Daaamn Obama was really good looking grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Pls, I'm Loosing My Mind. / No Sex Yet I Spend Alot / Watch Couple Have Sex In A Domino's Pizza Shop In The Presence Of People; They C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.