Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (45961 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 12:55pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
No! I don't know what Opinion means, MR Judge. you seem to know everything about every body's families except your own perhaps and any body who doesn't agree with your gullible religious sentiments is typing trash, having a debate with people with Adamant religious views like yours is like talking to a brick wall. so i am moving on, good luck! I say grin

i am glad you mentioned it is your opinion that's a good start i appreciate that.
Mumu I said go negotiate with your parents to sell land if they have and give you the money for your bet9ja. Ode gullible religion, yet you're expecting 10 bet9ja odds from it's prophecy. just shutup and stop talking trash already.Onye nzuzu .
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
Mumu I said go negotiate with your parents to sell land if they have and give you the money for your bet9ja. Ode gullible religion, yet you're expecting 10 bet9ja odds from it's prophecy. just shutup and stop talking trash already.Onye nzuzu .
the only thing you have managed to contribute to the whole topic is mention other people's parents and throw insults apart from that you have made no sense atall grin pretend to be matured atleast and try commenting without insults, being obnoxious doesn't make you sound more intelligent.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
My friend respect is a reciprocal. when you make nasty comments ,just expect rude and harsh response .just get that into your skull. Betting is not a carrier.
so talking about betting is a nasty and rude comment right? I didn't know that thanks for the enlightenment grin
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Rayloverscrib: 1:17pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o

This one weak me. Do you know what tourism is? Find out then come back to correct yourself.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by klax(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?

Sorry if I say you are silly now you will respond back with attack please just read what you posted I'm sure you will be telling people you are a graduate of university of this and that but look at a silly question you asked later People like you will complain no job or no one employ you but with what you have just posted did you have sense at all

I hired a contractor to build a house and paid him the right amount for him to get good materials for better structure but out of greed the contractor went for poor materials and the building went down pls in your brain is it me that gave him.the job, paid him the right money that should be call for question or goes to court or the cobtractor with all evidence that I gave him all he needed to get good job done

Pls is TB the bricklayer

Is TB a building contractor

Is there anywhere you read TB studied building engineering

Did the contractor said it was TB that asked him to use poor materials

Pls is TB the block and the iron manufacturer

Pls was it TB that went himself to bought the poor material for the collapse building

Does the contractor company belong to TB Joshua

Bro if your answers are all No you better get lost ok.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 1:25pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
the only thing you have managed to contribute to the whole topic is mention other people's parents and throw insults apart from that you have made no sense atall grin pretend to be matured atleast and try commenting without insults, being obnoxious doesn't make you sound more intelligent.
your own contribution to the post is you and your 10 odds bet9ja ,since the post is about odds and bet9ja. Mr Intelligent .oloribruku.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 1:31pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
so talking about betting is a nasty and rude comment right? I didn't know that thanks for the enlightenment grin
So the thread is about your bet9ja and 10 odds? You don't know nasty,foolish,rude and senseless comment you made simply because you're a bet-star so all you think is about bet9ja and 10 odds. They're not prophets since they didn't give you 10 odds. Mr 100 odds.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Charly68: 1:34pm On May 07, 2017
End time is here
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by thunderbabs: 1:34pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?

Peoppplleeee...we dey talk A, diz one dey talk Z undecided
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
your own contribution to the post is you and your 10 odds bet9ja ,since the post is about odds and bet9ja. Mr Intelligent .oloribruku.
thanks! I will take that as a compliment grin atleast you didn't mention my parents.
try some betting some times it will help unwind your stressful life, you know? people have put millions of pounds on a bet and they are still living it's obvious you are too poor to waste the little you have on bets so let we who can afford to get on with it.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by adrian3000(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2017
If he leave for Isreal, i'll also relocate there too. Pls our govt should do something about this. Worst news I've heard in years angry angry angry
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 1:45pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! I will take that as a compliment grin atleast you didn't mention my parents.
try some betting some times it will help unwind your stressful life, you know? people have put millions of pounds on a bet and they are still living it's obvious you are too poor to waste the little you have on bets so let we who can afford to get on with it.
it's very obvious You're frustrated to the extent of wailing for the prophets to give you 10 odds for your bets ? like I said direct your frustration to those that brought you out in this world.

No doubt bet gives Billions like he gave Bill gate dangote e.t.c of this world,yet I don't see them wail and blame,insult or disqualify prophets for not giving them the 10 odds that made them billionairs they're today.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Duru009(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2017
Nigerians don't value what they have!! !....

Past. Christ has moved his ministry headquarters to south Africa and Prophet T. J Joshua is doing the same!!!
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Bathuayi(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
shebi na your mama and sisters give me abi?
Aridin omo
Omo dis 1 s strong
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Bathuayi(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Yep. UR mama n UR sisters
Uve already lost d battle bro'. So sorry
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
it's very obvious You're frustrated to the extent of wailing for the prophets to give you 10 odds for your bets ? like I said direct your frustration to those that brought you out in this world.

No doubt bet gives Billions like he gave Bill gate dangote e.t.c of this world,yet I don't see them wail and blame,insult or disqualify prophets for not giving them the 10 odds that made them billionairs they're today.
okay, my friend no need to have a fight with you your point is clear grin i think you are a very angry and troubled soul because for some reason you keep mentioning my parents again perhaps your parents didnt give you enough love and a good life, mine did, infact they gave me everything it was my choice to bet i think what you need is love and a big hug.. come here and I will give you a big hug trust me it will make you feel better. now have a nice day.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Giannakopoulos(f): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

Dear Mr 60%,how do you benefit from the 60% or are you just busy writing what you saw on social media. Prophet TB Joshua shouldn't leave,not considering this 60% you're are busy writing everywhere.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Bathuayi(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
Opo ' Tell me some1 dt has ever made it tru gambling. I Gamble too but mehn .If u gonna succeed it's neva gon b tru betting ''
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by martyns303(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Dear Mr 60%,how do you benefit from the 60% or are you just busy writing what you saw on social media. Prophet TB Joshua shouldn't leave,not considering this 60% you're are busy writing everywhere.

Ordinarily I would disregard your post, but let me say this, just because your still being fed by your parents and have no idea what the real world is like or how economy works doesn't give you the justification to come online and spew trash.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 2:05pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
okay, my friend no need to have a fight with you your point is clear grin i think you are a very angry and troubled soul because for some reason you keep mentioning my parents again perhaps your parents didnt give you a good life, mine did, i think what you need is love and a big hug.. come here and I will give you a big hug trust me it will make you feel better. now have a nice day.
There is no way your parents will give you good life and you still be wailing and insulting prophets all because of 10 odds after you failed trying to hammer with with Ponzi. Mtweeee my friend just shut up with that your 0.00 odd of a life you call good.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
There is no way your parents will give you good life and you still be wailing and insulting prophets all because of 10 odds after you failed trying to hammer with with Ponzi. Mtweeee my friend just shut up with that your 0.00 odd of a life you call good.
okay, you are right, you know me too well. grin anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin if not i would still like to give you a big hug grin
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2017
https:///joinchat/AAAAAEG53h6rWEe4MyDB5g
Israel that is predominantly Judaism, warming up to this Man?..
Maybe this Joshua is the Anti Christ ooo.

I said maybe oo. I just want to provoke critical thinking and debates based on logistics. Besides their is freedom of expression. And I have only said something about a Christendom leader and not a Muslim leader, so I think I am save. grin
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 2:14pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
okay, you are right, you know me too well. grin anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin if not i would still like to give you a big hug grin
take your huge to bet9ja for more odds .
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by abbeyty(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
i beg make he turn Naira to N1 = $1 before he relocate ohh
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by r2beez(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?

Are u a learner?

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by GetMeRight: 3:01pm On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

End of Joshua in Nigeria doesn't mean the end for the Nigeria and the Nigerians doing businesses around his premises. He can relocate to wherever he wants, Nigeria is bigger than any individual.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Smooyis(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2017
PastorAji:
Personally I really shake my head for some comments here on this thread

Permit me to digress a bit

On Saturday 26th of September 2014, when Bishop Oyedepo was celebrating his 60th Birthday, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun (Exec. Governor of Ogun State) said in his words (addressing both Oyedepo and Adeboye) and I quote

"......Please tell your members that are living in Lagos to come and build houses and set up their industries in Ogun State. we are willing and ready to give them land......."

Currently I am staying with someone at Canaan-Land and I always marvel at the number of Buses (paragon, mini molue, and unofficial BRT's and the Red Bus) that enters Canaan-Land every Sunday. As someone who has a lil knowledge in figures, the number of transport vehicles would have been (on the average) 2,000 - 4,000 every week.
what about TREM Lagos, Dunamis Abuja, Winners Chapel Goshen City Abuja, Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt and other places where there are Mainline churches and branches

another example was when Living Faith wanted to establish their Secondary School in Ibadan. I heard that as soon as the Church secured the land to use, people literally mopped up all adjoining lands and properties surrounding it. Because, it was planned that the state headquarters (both the Church and the Office complex) would be moved there and you know what that would be in terms of development.

my people, religion (most especially Christianity) in Nigeria is now becoming the fastest growing means of TOURISM

even at the fact that there was FOREX restriction last year, don't you see that foreigners still trooped to SCOAN church every sunday

so the Israelis saw what WE WERE BLIND TO SEE and mark my words, TB Joshua would be given a royalty welcome in Israel if eventually he relocates and don't be surprised if he is being given free parcels of land/property to start and develop his church that we Nigerians would be spending/sourcing FOREX to go and meet

Thanks for the write up. Envy, jealousy and hatred is the bane of a typical Nigerian or African man. May God forgive our ignorance and Wickedness against one another.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Dopeluiz(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
even the south African govt has let it pass.. Nigeria has shaded him... 6 out of every 10 visitor goes to the SCOAN.. TB Joshua is one of the most important people in the world... Nigeria knows it is better to let that church remain and retain the tourism SCOAN brings. South Africa themselves knw that SCOAN is what unites the two nations. not Mtn nor shoprite. Sorry to the dead. But diplomatic relations prevailed over their justice

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by CHARLOE(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o
Most sensible comment so far. D guy himself knows if he tries it, breeze go blow n fowl yansh go open!
I believe he's making all these noise so d govt will sweep his manslaughter case under d carpet.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by namdo(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2017
Bro TB Joshua pls do not go there. Remain in Nigeria or go to South Africa. They are already seeing you as a christian exorcist. Next is where do you get your power from? Then they start working against you. Remain in your country you have already made it big in ministry. You can get a ground there to baptize people and preach at the baptism ground but DO NOT RELOCATE ENTIRE MINISTRY TO ISRAEL.

I don yan my own....with love.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 07, 2017
All this misinformation one day go be one day...Israeli National TV...
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by PastorAji(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2017
If you observe my brother, all churches have stepped up their security apparatus and modus operandi
for those who are shouting and envying, let them tell their State Governors to create tourist parks/attractions that will step up our tourist potentials.......

but alas the State Governor would take their girlfriends/wives to Dubai or Pretoria
Smooyis:

Thanks for the write up. Envy, jealousy and hatred is the bane of a typical Nigerian or African man. May God forgive our ignorance and Wickedness against one another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.