Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (45967 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by emniceeey0649: 11:22am On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
shebi na your mama and sisters give me abi?
Arindi omo
Lolz this guy u wicked I swear...

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by emniceeey0649: 11:24am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
gambling na sin.. . God no dey release that kind vision

3 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by mvem(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o
..Many that come to see him in nigeria are mostly foreigners some even gov officials...am not his fan but he truly brings tourism to nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by desmond2pk: 11:31am On May 07, 2017
There was a reason god sent him here and those reason are still valid.
He shouldn't disobey God by going to Israel.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by NaWetinDey(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

He has to leave for God to unveil an Elisha.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by andyanders: 11:46am On May 07, 2017
A prophet is not recognized in his home town.This has been in existence hence what Prophet T.B Joshua is facing is not new. People who appreciates what God is doing with him needs him.

Nigerians who hated him knows their reasons because they hated their own until they don't see him here anymore, then they will know his importance. The foreign exchange that he attracts for Nigeria cannot be equaled. You guys has been crying for hunger and we do not know the millions of people he has been helping out here both Christians and Muslims and the less privileged.He has been giving hope to the hopeless and the forgotten ones that Nigerian government could not help. He has given scholarships to the less privileged ones no matter where they worship or came from. Those children who would have turned to beggars he gave hope by giving them education that this government couldn't have given them, who would come to their help?

Time will tell. Just the way the Jews killed Christ because they never believed Him, and later they realized who He was, is same way Prophet T.B. Joshua's history in later years would turn out to be.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by bionixs: 11:50am On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?
thank you for helping a sick brother. hope he will let the drug work

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by bionixs: 11:51am On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
shebi na your mama and sisters give me abi?
Arindi omo
finishing touches

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by hatchy(f): 11:51am On May 07, 2017
Our leaders are after their personal pockets if not how can they just fold their arms and allow this man relocate to Israel, a Jewish nation who knows the importance of tourism to national income.

Oil money have blinded our national sense reasoning.Everybody is chasing money from oil and neglect key sectors like tourism that can bring in enough foreign exchange to boost development.

T.B Joshua have touched the lives of millions in this country through his charity and spiritual assistance to the needy yet all the government could say through the information minister Liar Mohammed was make empty appeal in the media without making concrete efforts to meet with the man,provide incentives that will make him rescind his plans to relocate.

Confused government!

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Hades2016(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2017
KenModi:
If T.B Joshua likes let him relocate to Mecca or North Korea, I don't give 2 flying fvcks

By the way...
Christ embassy member spotted grin
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by business4all: 11:54am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o
So all those crusades he held around the world where white people were falling under the anointing and getting healed and cripple walked is not enough for you. Receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by nkem12345(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2017
it is very clear that a prophet is not respected in his own land

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by bionixs: 11:55am On May 07, 2017
Joagbaje:

Maybe he's one the two prophets that will make war with the antichrist
and who told you Christ lives in Israel? If I give you name now, Lala go find me ban
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2017
Israel will give tb joshua every support needed to relocate to israel. Tb joshua will be a good investment for israel

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by permit(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2017
if this man truly God's prophet hs relocation to isreal would ve nt cm to his mind, take a simple lok, the word of God started from there and isrealits compared to other places in d word has the light more even sharin among other countries its their call, mr T.B if u want my support go as far as a place where we have nt heard of d name for 1s tim,d work of God here s nt piece of cake which imply 1 cn equally die in d course, isreal wil take u in as a buisness man not a prophet, as 4 me hehehe i've not noticed u even callin u a phrophet? Its only ur gullible folks will believe ur #pro....wetinself# abeg i no wan talk ooo
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by goldedprince: 12:05pm On May 07, 2017
business4all:
So all those crusades he held around the world where white people were falling under the anointing and getting healed and cripple walked is not enough for you. Receive sense in Jesus name.
idiot, there isa difference between that and relocating. once he relocates , i bet you thats where you will see real skeptics like me coming out.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Alexandramayor(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2017
Dude, cn we do business?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by AntiPonzihater: 12:11pm On May 07, 2017
martyns303:

Bro it was an accident, it happens. Am not saying the matter should not be investigated but right 60% of our tourism is about to walk away.
grin grin
Chai Nigerians
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ldpele(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
So dis relocation story na true? Think say na joke to pull awa leg na.

TB Joshua abeg just go. Nigeria don't deserve u.
U too best for dis cesspit. No look back. Just do it...

We go come Israel to visit u.. Time to time...
Brotherly, you just took those words out of my mouth, i don't know it was so serious and real.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by wilcoxz(m): 12:20pm On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
ROTFLMAO
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
Do you even know what Opinion is at all? you typed that trash and called it opinion? Listen go hustle or put your frustration on your parent and government not on prophets, them no send you to go do bet9ja. Just my OPINION too.

No! I don't know what Opinion means, MR Judge. you seem to know everything about every body's families except your own perhaps and any body who doesn't agree with your gullible religious sentiments is typing trash, having a debate with people with Adamant religious views like yours is like talking to a brick wall. so i am moving on, good luck! I say grin

i am glad you mentioned it is your opinion that's a good start i appreciate that.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by charlsecy(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2017
doctokwus:
Responsible for 60% of our tourism,yet the naira is still on a free fall.
Has making money from oil make Naira to stop falling?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by homosapien002: 12:24pm On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:

Bet9ja again!!!

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by walosky(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?
so bros, on behalf of my broda under you....recieve am!

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2017
MetaHuman:
stop asking stupid questions.

What other tourist attraction brings foreigners to nigeria?

This is like shifting pyramid from egypt to israel.
Your father and mother are stupid

Stupidity will kill them very soon
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
Why your parent keep giving birth when they can't provide and care for there own,Na to direct you to bet9ja dey did for you.smh
i see you are the one who pregnant my mother otherwise how did you know she gave to lots of children? grin if you have anything to say say it to me no need to mention my parents perhaps you don't have parents if you do i hope your parents lives longer than mine
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2017
As the saying goes a priest is not respected in his own place

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by PastorAji(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2017
Personally I really shake my head for some comments here on this thread

Permit me to digress a bit

On Saturday 26th of September 2014, when Bishop Oyedepo was celebrating his 60th Birthday, Sen. Ibikunle Amosun (Exec. Governor of Ogun State) said in his words (addressing both Oyedepo and Adeboye) and I quote

"......Please tell your members that are living in Lagos to come and build houses and set up their industries in Ogun State. we are willing and ready to give them land......."

Currently I am staying with someone at Canaan-Land and I always marvel at the number of Buses (paragon, mini molue, and unofficial BRT's and the Red Bus) that enters Canaan-Land every Sunday. As someone who has a lil knowledge in figures, the number of transport vehicles would have been (on the average) 2,000 - 4,000 every week.
what about TREM Lagos, Dunamis Abuja, Winners Chapel Goshen City Abuja, Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt and other places where there are Mainline churches and branches

another example was when Living Faith wanted to establish their Secondary School in Ibadan. I heard that as soon as the Church secured the land to use, people literally mopped up all adjoining lands and properties surrounding it. Because, it was planned that the state headquarters (both the Church and the Office complex) would be moved there and you know what that would be in terms of development.

my people, religion (most especially Christianity) in Nigeria is now becoming the fastest growing means of TOURISM

even at the fact that there was FOREX restriction last year, don't you see that foreigners still trooped to SCOAN church every sunday

so the Israelis saw what WE WERE BLIND TO SEE and mark my words, TB Joshua would be given a royalty welcome in Israel if eventually he relocates and don't be surprised if he is being given free parcels of land/property to start and develop his church that we Nigerians would be spending/sourcing FOREX to go and meet

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 12:48pm On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
i see you are the one who pregnant my mother otherwise how did you know she gave to lots of children? grin if you have anything to say say it to me no need to mention my parents perhaps you don't have parents if you do i hope your parents lives longer than mine
My friend respect is a reciprocal. when you make nasty comments ,just expect rude and harsh response .just get that into your skull. Betting is not a carrier.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by LorDBolton(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Quick question for those that know so I can get a more nuanced view on this issue before commenting:

If TB Joshua accounts for 60% of tourism into Nigeria, what percentage of our GDP and IGR does tourism generate?

You're smart ...

Sadly many peeps here aren't
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by hylyne(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2017
martyns303:

Bro it was an accident, it happens. Am not saying the matter should not be investigated but right now 60% of our tourism is about to walk away.

Edited:

Those of you quoting this, is it not when he's in Nigeria that you can prosecute him? How do you intend to do that if he's in Isreal?

Na today we just dey hear about percentage gain and loss in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.