Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (45975 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 4C2215131: 10:09am On May 07, 2017
If he must know, the decision for Israel to have him is strictly business (read: more FX via visits to the synagogue) and not spiritual.

Again, is he really sure this is what God wants him to do. His ministry as dictated by the almighty might just be dependent on his remaining in Nigeria.

Well, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ODUBEZE: 10:10am On May 07, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
But will he carry the synagogue building to Israel

Person say him don tire for una country him lie

He is going because he has the means, under this regime eeeee, I am sure that if 99% of Nigerians have the means nobody will remain here!

Who no like better thing Abeg free the man jare
Funny but very true

3 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 07, 2017
Demon in human skin
Make he dey go jare .... nonsense

Beware of false prophet they come with gifts signs and wonders to brainwash you poor souls .. hmm
But no be excuse sha una go chop same purnishment when time come
Sprinkles holy water .. "driver pls keep driving"

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by brightballer(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Quick question for those that know so I can get a more nuanced view on this issue before commenting:

If TB Joshua accounts for 60% of tourism into Nigeria, what percentage of our GDP and IGR does tourism generate?
If tourism generates #1, TB Joshua is contributing 60kobo.
I hope I did well explaining.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by badman007(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2017
Don't Don't Don't, please don't ever trust Jews. They got TV Joshua by the balls

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by AbakalikiPress: 10:14am On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2017
I dont condemn you . pastor T.B Joshua, if it is a wish of Almighty to move to Israel . Just do so. Nigerians will miss you. Both that love ❤ and hate you

3 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 07, 2017
Ppu and TB sha.... make una leave my village guy alone ooooo. Arigidi Akoko all d way...

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by doctokwus: 10:15am On May 07, 2017
Responsible for 60% of our tourism,yet the naira is still on a free fall.
What I see here is another image laundering.
Let Joshua relocate and perform d miracles he claims to perform here on Israelis and whites in Israel and let's see how long he wud last.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2017
martyns303:

Bro it was an accident, it happens. Am not saying the matter should not be investigated but right 60% of our tourism is about to walk away.
it happens it will happen to your family this month

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Quick question for those that know so I can get a more nuanced view on this issue before commenting:

If TB Joshua accounts for 60% of tourism into Nigeria, what percentage of our GDP and IGR does tourism generate?

I cant exactly say how many percent of our GDP the tourism sector accounts for, but what ever it is, that statement means Joshua accounts for 60% of it.

So, if it is 10% for example, Joshua accounts for 60% of it.

You grab?

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by diogochantell: 10:18am On May 07, 2017
Prophet TB Joshua, please, don't go for d sake of ur genuine followers. We love u

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2017
does this 60% claim have a source? Why are we so gullible

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2017
60% What iis the exact number? Where do the other 40% go?

People go to school they get degrees but they don't learn to think, to ask questions
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by legendsilver(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2017
I will soon Relocate if naija no beg me. I alone amount to 40% foreign visitations to this country. Ask Turkish government for details

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

I cant exactly say how many percent of our GDP the tourism sector accounts for, but what ever it is, that statement means Joshua accounts for 60% of it.

So, if it is 10% for example, Joshua accounts for 60% of it.

You grab?

Joshua accounts for 60% And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?
u can go and open anoda case now, ode

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by kristisking(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?
So the sense they say is common is not actually common to some people like you. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Joshua accounts for 60% And you know this how?

I didnt emphatically say he accounts for 60%.

My response was just an attempt at answering that question
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by SirAweezy(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2017
For TB mind the Israelites wants him eheheheh.... Please tell him it's business as usual. If he likes he should relocate to the antarctica his cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

I didnt emphatically say he accounts for 60%.

My response was just an attempt at answering that question
Whether emphatically or not do you have any data to substantiate it
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by nofuckz(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2017
ok anything dat rocks dere boat

A young man needs money to pay his fees Nikon camera D90 for sale going for 95k all you nid do just mention me.

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 10:28am On May 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by maafen: 10:29am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
O boy you deserve a bed in Yaba Left for this post

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2017
TB Joshua is a fraudster.

Any iddiot that quotes me to talk nonsense ,his mother will die of cancer

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:29am On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

Lol if there are more Christians in Nigeria than there are in isreal, is that not more reason why he should go to is real to win souls?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2017
TB Joshua has come to realize that his business will do better from Israel

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by decasey(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2017
D Muslim up north in Nigeria are happy about dis.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Gassa007: 10:31am On May 07, 2017
legenddimex:
business no longer flourish well in Nigeria, off to Israel...
Just reread this your useless and mumu talk.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Originalsly: 10:35am On May 07, 2017
Hmmm...... he's running away from something. Afraid of Whistleblowers?.. EFCC?I noticed since the crackdown and whistle blowing began many pastors be taking a low profile... no longer showing off jets and luxury rides... no longer be performing miracles. .. now this one is running away from his castle... his empire... his subjects...why?

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by redsun(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2017
Recession is hitting home in Nigeria, people are not paying up anymore. Coupled with the proliferation of the Internet that is beginning to shine light in the darkest corners of the globe and people are somewhat waking up from their inherent slumber and subjective ignorance.

Organised religion is the opium of the masses and no rational person needso it to survive. It is usually aimed at those that fundamentally lack common sense and can't think for themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.