Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (45976 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Lol if there are more Christians in Nigeria than there are in isreal, is that not more reason why he should go to is real to win souls?
Let him go and win souls in Bauchi ,Borno,Zamfara and Kebbi ,nuff souls waiting to be won in Northern Nigeria
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:
Whether emphatically or not do you have any data to substantiate it

Bro, please read up the antecedents of my post

Martyns303 made a post. RosaConsidine asked a question based on the post. I provided a reply to the question.

It doesnt matter whether it is 60%, 6% or 0.6%. My reply is independent on it.

Your attacks should be directed at Martyns303. Not me. Please back off my mention, biko

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Bro, please read up the antecedents of my post

Martyn303 made a post. RosaConsidine asked a question based on the post. I provided a reply to the question.

It doesnt matter whether it is 60%, 6% or 0.6%. My reply is independent on it.

Your attacks should be directed at Martyn303. Not me. Please back off my mention, biko
You lack sense and should stop spreading stuupid lies
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2017
This is great news !

We should export all our trash to foreign countries.

And by the way the bearded scammer should be careful : Israel is a highly developed and literate nation, the people are more discerning.
He will not easily get away with his fraudulent 'miracles' and theatrics as he did in Nigeria.

Good riddance
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:
You lack sense and should stop spreading stuupid lies

This is the problem with most Nairalanders.

Why dont you argue logically, based on valid points, instead of resorting to insults??

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ebrochukwu(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2017
We miss you but Israel live you more grin shocked tongue lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Let him go and win souls in Bauchi ,Borno,Zamfara and Kebbi ,nuff souls waiting to be won in Northern Nigeria

No money in that venture. Its more profitable to scam oyibo
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

This is the problem with most Nairalanders.

Why dont you argue logically, based on valid points, instead of resorting to insults??
Good !!

argue with valid points and substantiate the 60% claim?? Who is arguing with you. YOu were trying to propagate a myth nad I called you out just retract it and apologize and stop blagging
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ebrochukwu(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2017
We miss you but Israel love you more grin shocked tongue lipsrsealed kiss

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Kebreal92(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2017
Who cares He should just fly......
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by TheVictorious(m): 10:53am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o

A prophet is without regard in his own country.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ransomed: 10:56am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
:::--- Is gambling part of what God commands you to do?

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 07, 2017
RosaConsidine:
Quick question for those that know so I can get a more nuanced view on this issue before commenting:

If TB Joshua accounts for 60% of tourism into Nigeria, what percentage of our GDP and IGR does tourism generate?
very little

As foreigners don't visit nigeria.
Who wants to visit boko haram, armed robbery country?

People will risk anything for religion hence the reason they visit tb's church.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by musicwriter(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2017
What people have to realize is these pastors have a role in our society today. If nothing else, they are giving hope and comfort to the populace, getting people to never lose hope and instead have faith they'll make it even in the face of hardship. This for me is their real achievement.

T. B Joshua should please not relocate to Israel, he should remain in Nigeria whether he's fake or real. If not for these churches and mosques, l suspect the rate of suicide in Africa would be sky-high. This is where people find refuge and get comforted to weather whatever hardship they're facing in their individual lives. There's a silver lining to it!!.

5 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Good !!

argue with valid points and substantiate the 60% claim?? Who is arguing with you. YOu were trying to propagate a myth nad I called you out just retract it and apologize and stop blagging

Bro, i made a recommendation that you should read up my previous post, but you have refused to the due diligence.

I will help you tho. This was my response to the question:

[Quote]I cant exactly say how many percent of our GDP the tourism sector accounts for, but what ever it is, that statement means Joshua accounts for 60% of it.

So, if it is 10% for example, Joshua accounts for 60% of it

You grab?[/quote]

My reply centres around the emboldened, because that was my answer to her question. Even if the actual percent is 0.6%, my answer will still be the same.

I have no comment to retract or apologize over.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 07, 2017
he is will be in a lot of trouble over there israelis are not gullible like nigerians he better up his magic tricks game, they will sue and put his ass in prison if he steps foot wrongly
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 10:59am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
Put the blame on your parents who can't provide comfortable living for you not TB. wetin concern Dangote children with just 10 bet9ja odds ? keep waiting for 10 bet9ja odds from a prophet . Ode radarada.

3 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by lanre4411(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
bro you must be a comedian you funny o

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:01am On May 07, 2017
IF I WAS TB JOSHUA, I WOULD GLADLY RELOCATE TO ISRAEL, THE CESSPIT OF A COUNTRY KNOWN AS NIGERIA DOESN'T VALUE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE HIM, HE WILL BE MORE REVERED IN ISRAEL, THIS COUNTRY IS FILLED WITH CRITICAL AND JUDGEMENTAL BIGOTS.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:01am On May 07, 2017
Blackfire:

Yes

Put the blame on your parents who can't provide comfortable living for you not TB. wetin concern Dangote children with just 10 bet9ja odds ? keep waiting for 10 bet9ja odds from a prophet . Ode radarada.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:

Joshua accounts for 60% And you know this how?
stop asking stupid questions.

What other tourist attraction brings foreigners to nigeria?

This is like shifting pyramid from egypt to israel.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:03am On May 07, 2017
KenModi:
If T.B Joshua likes let him relocate to Mecca or North Korea, I don't give 2 flying fvcks

By the way...
Your comment alone is a flying and diving fvucks , yet you claimed you don't give a flying fuvvkks .

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:06am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:

that thing was a ritual human sacrifice.
they cant deceive everyone
What Dangote and other transporters has been doing since 19 bc. yet u never wail reach there side. smh

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 07, 2017
0ntruth:
Really? so why do so called prophets go around predicting all sorts of predictions? i see no difference between predicting the next US president and the odds on bet9ja. please don't bite my head off with insults this is just my opinion o! grin

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:09am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:
well, why is he relocationg?
any reasons?
he should know that other countries dont fall for fake miracles like naija o.
if he go do all that acting for those people, them go bring countless number of cripple people come may he make only one begin waka o.
it is wise for a one eyed man to lead blind people than to go and try leading people we 2 eyes dey open and them even they try to open their 3rd eye o
How that come become your headache ? wailing champion . wink

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ikemesit4477: 11:09am On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
shebi na your mama and sisters give me abi?
Arindi omo
well said! Oloriburuku omo
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:11am On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
Really? so why do so called prophets go around predicting all sorts of predictions? i see no difference between predicting the next US president and the odds on bet9ja. please don't bite my head off with insults this is just my opinion o! grin
Why your parent keep giving birth when they can't provide and care for there own,Na to direct you to bet9ja dey did for you.smh
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by crackhouse(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

everything u said here boils down to materialism. U didn't give a single and good reason on why he should stay back other than the material gains enjoyed by Nigerians as a result of his presence in Nigeria.
We are talking about spirituality and not material benefits.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Crixina(f): 11:18am On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

we are about to lose the one sector we are doing well at, at least the influx of foreigners that come seeking miracles in TB'church boast tourism, but if he eventually moves...all that goes to Is real...don't get me started on those who will be out of jobs.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by mexxmoney: 11:20am On May 07, 2017
[quote author=aribisala0 post=56287803]
Good !!quote]

Oga stop the unnecessary antagonism. The guy was not propagating any myth. Another post asked a mathematical question on how much TB Joshua is actually contributing to the economy if this stats were to be true Vis a vis the percentage of our IGR that comes from tourism, that's the question he just tried to answer and you are busy attacking him without knowing the genesis of the whole thing. If you go through this thread from the beginning, you will see other people providing their own answers to the same question. Stop attacking people blindly
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 11:21am On May 07, 2017
gypsey:
Do you even know what Opinion is at all? you typed that trash and called it opinion? Listen go hustle or put your frustration on your parent and government not on prophets, them no send you to go do bet9ja. Just my OPINION too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.