Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (45969 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by cytell56: 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "bilding collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?
Mumu, na wetin dem ask you be dat? Oloodo
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by doe: 3:58pm On May 07, 2017
Confirms one of my fears. A lot of these pastors/churches are cover for foreign agents. What better way to spy on a country than from inside a church.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ochardbaby(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2017
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x6MYFmLMyU

Preparations for Prophet T.B. Joshua’s relocation to Israel seem to be heating up with the airing of a documentary on national Israeli television about the impending arrival of the Nigerian cleric.

Reshet TV, one of the most successful television networks in Israel, aired an 11-minute feature on Joshua in Hebrew, detailing his recent visits to Israel and meetings with government dignitaries.

According to the video’s introduction aired on Isreali Channel 2, “the man responsible for 60% of the tourism in Nigeria announced that he is moving to Israel”.

The documentary, subsequently uploaded to YouTube, was punctured with clips of Joshua ministering on Emmanuel TV, along with his recent journey around Israel.

He is often seen in the company of Rabbi Yehuda Meshi-Zahav, the Founder of Israel’s award-winning rescue agency, ZAKA, who recently presented Joshua with an award in honour of his extensive humanitarian efforts.

“How did you get your power,” an Israeli journalist questioned Joshua in an interview, intrigued by the clips of ‘deliverance from demonic possession’ he viewed on Emmanuel TV.

“From my Father, Jesus, who was born in this land,” Joshua answered with a smile. “I am an inheritance of His grace.”

Interviewing foreign pilgrims who were undergoing baptism at the historical site of the Jordan River, the film-maker questioned a lady whether she had ever heard of T.B. Joshua.
“Well, I live in the US and I know him because he is popular in the US,” she responded.

News outlets and social media across Africa have been agog with news of Joshua’s move to Israel, several prominent Nigerian government figures calling on the cleric to rescind his decision.

SOURCE: http://africanspotlight.com/2017/05/06/israels-national-tv-station-airs-documentary-t-b-joshuas-relocation-video/

The land of wise men,full of discoveries.suprises always
You brother!!
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by emmaelectelect(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

Man I hail your submission. you did not ask what God has told Him in your comment, this is more important

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2017
cytell56:

Mumu, na wetin dem ask you be dat? Oloodo

odeh, remain blind
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2017
Dopeluiz:
even the south African govt has let it pass.. Nigeria has shaded him... 6 out of every 10 visitor goes to the SCOAN.. TB Joshua is one of the most important people in the world... Nigeria knows it is better to let that church remain and retain the tourism SCOAN brings. South Africa themselves knw that SCOAN is what unites the two nations. not Mtn nor shoprite. Sorry to the dead. But diplomatic relations prevailed over their justice

i bet you would be singing a different tune, if you lost a loved one when that building collapsed
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2017
thunderbabs:

Peoppplleeee...we dey talk A, diz one dey talk Z undecided

thats why you and many other ignorant ones remain where they are .
seeking answers is not just their thing.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Dopeluiz(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:

i bet you would be singing a different tune, if you lost a loved one when that building collapsed
still it wouldn't change the fact that both countries have let it pass... the victims were not lucky. it could've happened to anyone, anywhere.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2017
klax:

Sorry if I say you are silly now you will respond back with attack please just read what you posted I'm sure you will be telling people you are a graduate of university of this and that but look at a silly question you asked later People like you will complain no job or no one employ you but with what you have just posted did you have sense at all

I hired a contractor to build a house and paid him the right amount for him to get good materials for better structure but out of greed the contractor went for poor materials and the building went down pls in your brain is it me that gave him.the job, paid him the right money that should be call for question or goes to court or the cobtractor with all evidence that I gave him all he needed to get good job done

Pls is TB the bricklayer

Is TB a building contractor

Is there anywhere you read TB studied building engineering

Did the contractor said it was TB that asked him to use poor materials

Pls is TB the block and the iron manufacturer

Pls was it TB that went himself to bought the poor material for the collapse building???

Does the contractor company belong to TB Joshua

Bro if your answers are all No you better get lost ok.

my guy just shut up abeg. for ur mind u don make sense.

i struggled to understand what u were trying to say cos of ur bad grammar.

let me cite one example:
Pls was it TB that went himself to bought the poor material for the collapse building
smh

if english dey hard you , u no go use pidgin like me?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2017
Bathuayi:
Uve already lost d battle bro'. So sorry

who come be this one na?

why another person pant dey tight u?
if you no put mouth, will ur borrowed moniker change?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2017
kristisking:
So the sense they say is common is not actually common to some people like you. Ode!

yet another mention from another retard who thinks himself wise
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
kelvinkayus:
u can go and open anoda case now, ode

who knows? maybe i will. see as e dey pain am. no go find wetin u n ur family go chop. dey here dey find sparring partner
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2017
walosky:

so bros, on behalf of my broda under you....recieve am!

mentally challenged individuals always make the most jokes
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2017
Dopeluiz:
still it wouldn't change the fact that both countries have let it pass... the victims were not lucky. it could've happened to anyone, anywhere.

i believe the matter is still in court, bro
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Iddiot(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2017
aribisala0:
TB Joshua is a fraudster.

Any iddiot that quotes me to talk nonsense ,his mother will die of cancer

stop calling my name

last warnin
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by akilo1: 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?
God bless u
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by vatiqan(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2017
martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

stooory! after una go dey shake mouth, dey carry other states go compare Lagos
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:35pm On May 07, 2017
A prophet isnt respected in his own land. God be with u as u embark on this missionary journey Man of God.
People like me now have more reasons to fly to isreal sometimes
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
southniyikaye:
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?

Because he manipulated, hynotised and ordered the above-mentioned to continue to add more floors, even when it wasnt in the original plan and he failed to heed professional advice.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by NoBasisForUnity: 10:28pm On May 07, 2017
Even TB joshua knows the country is a zoo. He wants out.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Siscooh: 11:16pm On May 07, 2017
Joagbaje:

Maybe he's one the two prophets that will make war with the antichrist
Will all the Bible you know, you don't understand that part is referring to Moses and Elijah? Heyyy!!!!
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by thunderbabs: 11:56pm On May 07, 2017
sleepyeyez:

thats why you and many other ignorant ones remain where they are .
seeking answers is not just their thing.

Can't some people express their opinions without hurling insults? Troubling....ok, I'm ignorant. Are you happy with ur life now? shocked
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 12:43am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "building collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?

You are a poor little hater.

Pray for God to forgive you.

People like you only dream of bringing other people down.

How will you attract blessings if you hate to see others blessed ?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:02am On May 08, 2017
thunderbabs:

Can't some people express their opinions without hurling insults? Troubling....ok, I'm ignorant. Are you happy with ur life now? shocked

kettle calling pot black
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2017
Naughtysite:

You are a poor little hater.

Pray for God to forgive you.

People like you only dream of bringing other people down.

How will you attract blessings if you hate to see others blessed ?

and ur a stuck up lil idiot with noodles for brains
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by thunderbabs: 4:52am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:

kettle calling pot black

You must still be living in ages past...Today's kettles dont turn black talkless call pots black...except you still use firewood or stove
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by emi14: 5:31am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "building collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?
And so?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 5:39am On May 08, 2017
sammydirectly:

Because he manipulated, hynotised and ordered the above-mentioned to continue to add more floors, even when it wasnt in the original plan and he failed to heed professional advice.
oshey general over-seer.
I know you were there when the bolded was being done.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2017
thunderbabs:

You must still be living in ages past...Today's kettles dont turn black talkless call pots black...except you still use firewood or stove

its an expression, you nitwit.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 5:44am On May 08, 2017
emi14:

And so?

all these joshua church members no go gree me rest.

oya make una no vex. grin
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by emi14: 6:16am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:

all these joshua church members no go gree me rest.

oya make una no vex. grin
You want dasuki to remain in jail. You want kanu's bail cancelled. You don't want kanu's co-accused to get bail. You want Jonathan arrested and jail. You want obasanjo in efcc office. You want TB. Joshua sentence and jailed. A man that have contributed more in this country. Must of you are in one face me face you apartments waiting for nysc useless call-up or unpaid job employment typical and posting rubbish on social media. Synagogue doesn't really concern me. I visited their 2010. I don't reside in your country. Stay clear from sadism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.