Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) (45966 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by waldigit: 6:36am On May 08, 2017
southniyikaye:
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?

Its his fault according to urban and regional planning law 1992. Values of knowledge is very important, I marvel at the no. of likes indicating high level of ignorance in the land.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by thunderbabs: 7:19am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:

its an expression, you nitwit.

No, i thought it was an idea....obo...dey go dey do as if na only dem go school for d whole country undecided
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2017
Nigerians are the stupidest people ever it's no wonder we are where we are Singapore has less resources than us, we had true independence before South Africa, at a point in time we produced more oil than Saudi Arabia, we have more man power than all the other west African countries put together, we have more raw talent than UK and US combined etc etc what then is our problem "our mind".
The Israelis are not celebrating TB Joshua for nothing, they aren't offering him the Jordan valley and the sea of galilea for nothing (a cite where Jesus cast out demon from the mad man into pigs which drowned in that lake, also believed to be where Jesus the christ walked on water, israels largest source of drinking water) and an office and an already completed hall for nothing and offering to assist in whatever else he is going to need to build if he refuses the already completed structure.
Why cant we see what they see.

On the video the film maker said "TB J accounts for 6 out of 10 foreigners in 9ja a stat released by 9ja" he said "he is bringing them from all over the world in planes... soon the sea of galilea will come back to life..."
The rabbi said since Israelis saw him with TBJ they have been enquiring how they can meet him.

This man has filled earths third largest stadium in a crusade, he has fillewd stadiums in countries like South Korea, Indonesia, Columbia, Mexico, Peru,Singapore, amongst others too numerous to mention. It is this writers opinion tht Israel will not be an exception.
The Guardian reported that The SCOAN attracts more weekly attendees than the combined number of visitors to Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London. The SCOAN's popular services have also resulted in an enormous boost for local businesses and hoteliers.
Figures released by the Nigerian Immigration Service indicated that six out of every ten foreign travellers coming into Nigeria are bound for The SCOAN, a fact discussed in Zimbabwean parliament when addressing the economic potentials of religious tourism.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
thunderbabs:

No, i thought it was an idea....obo...dey go dey do as if na only dem go school for d whole country undecided

dude just go back to the school u graduated from and ask for a refund.
clearly them no help ur grey matter develop
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2017
emi14:

You want dasuki to remain in jail. You want kanu's bail cancelled. You don't want kanu's co-accused to get bail. You want Jonathan arrested and jail. You want obasanjo in efcc office. You want TB. Joshua sentence and jailed. A man that have contributed more in this country. Must of you are in one face me face you apartments waiting for nysc useless call-up or unpaid job employment typical and posting rubbish on social media. Synagogue doesn't really concern me. I visited their 2010. I don't reside in your country. Stay clear from sadism.

well, if they r guilty why not?
if they aren't, let the court proove it, all am saying.

oh ... and i dont give a rat's a** if you reside under a rock or on a tree.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:

and ur a stuck up lil idiot with noodles for brains
If you admire good, you will receive good.
The worst people i have seen are people who wish others evil.
CHANGE.. !
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 08, 2017
emi14:

You want dasuki to remain in jail. You want kanu's bail cancelled. You don't want kanu's co-accused to get bail. You want Jonathan arrested and jail. You want obasanjo in efcc office. You want TB. Joshua sentence and jailed. A man that have contributed more in this country. Must of you are in one face me face you apartments waiting for nysc useless call-up or unpaid job employment typical and posting rubbish on social media. Synagogue doesn't really concern me. I visited their 2010. I don't reside in your country. Stay clear from sadism.

That guy obviously suffers the worst form of sadism.

I have a neighbor like him. People like this will never say one positive thing about anyone. They only spread hate and division. Their first job is gossip coupled with bitterness.

Thank God it was my neighbor's colleague that lambasted him in front of me, for his bitterness. He tells evil on every neighbor. Never one good story. If rent renewal dey approach, he will try to incite tenants against the Landlord.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2017
Naughtysite:

If you admire good, you will receive good.

The worst people i have seen are people who wish others evil.

CHANGE.. !

uv been noticed.
move on
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by thunderbabs: 9:43am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:

dude just go back to the school u graduated from and ask for a refund.
clearly them no help ur grey matter develop

On ma way, bozo! I see urs isnt formed at all....u think u good at speaking grammar bah? Dont u even think i attended no school at all, skullfuck? shocked
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2017
thunderbabs:

On ma way, bozo! I see urs isnt formed at all....u think u good at speaking grammar bah? Dont u even think i attended no school at all, skullfuck? shocked

All this back and forth is becoming tiring and boring. and ur not that smart. having these conversations fit dey make me less intelligent.
run along and go find someone else to play with
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by thunderbabs: 11:10am On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:

All this back and forth is becoming tiring and boring. and ur not that smart. having these conversations fit dey make me less intelligent.
run along and go find someone else to play with

If you were smart enough, you shouldnt ve replied my last comment buh you not, obviously... ..and bsyds, u below standard..you that type dt always wants to prove you went to the best skools buh v nothing to offer.....Typical. i intended to keep dz goin till part of ur fuckskull develops a bit of sense, looks like we getting there, though i still see it relapsing anyway coz u enjoying this engagement and will want to reply this......otherwise, just click on Nairaland tongue tongue
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:
How far with his "building collapse" court case na. Has it been swept under d rug?

Thunder fire you there.....
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Blackfire(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2017
0ntruth:

Put the blame on your parents who can't provide comfortable living for you not TB. wetin concern Dangote children with just 10 bet9ja odds ? keep waiting for 10 bet9ja odds from a prophet . Ode radarada.

You are an irredeemable rascal...

Check the person I quoted... And my yes reply.

Then check your Stu. Pid parents reply...

Read it slowly.. Maybe this time the occult coven your parents put your remaining brain will actually think.

Omo ale jatiti
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by 0ntruth: 7:44pm On May 08, 2017
Blackfire:

You are an irredeemable rascal...

Check the person I quoted... And my yes reply.

Then check your Stu. Pid parents reply...

Read it slowly.. Maybe this time the occult coven your parents put your remaining brain will actually think.

Omo ale jatiti

Just put the blame and your frustration on your parent period
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by emi14: 10:26pm On May 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:

well, if they r guilty why not?
if they aren't, let the court proove it, all am saying.

oh ... and i dont give a rat's a** if you reside under a rock or on a tree.

Overseas as it stands does not guarantee success likewise university degrees. The op said I am among Tb Joshua boys. That's my reasons for saying that ok. Owing no one no apology anyway .
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by sleepyeyez(m): 6:57am On May 09, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Thunder fire you there.....

Illetrate. Na Lightning dey fire person, not thunder
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Illetrate. Na Lightning dey fire person, not thunder
Illetrate. Thunder fire you... Idiot...
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Joagbaje(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2017
Siscooh:

Will all the Bible you know, you don't understand that part is referring to Moses and Elijah? Heyyy!!!!

will moses and elijah fall down from sky? their spirit has to enter somebody
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Joagbaje(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2017
bionixs:
and who told you Christ lives in Israel? If I give you name now, Lala go find me ban

don't be too much in a haste to post without reading. i didn't say christ, I said antichrist. The anti christ will have his own false prophet while God will have 2 prophets ministering in the middle east. The Antichrist will make war with them and kill them The whole world will watch it live " BREAKING NEWS" But they will resurrect 3 days after .
Rev 11:3 — Rev 11:11
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Siscooh: 9:57am On May 09, 2017
Joagbaje:

will moses and elijah fall down from sky? their spirit has to enter somebody
Yes na them two
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ScienceWatch: 5:44pm On May 14, 2017
aribisala0:
TB Joshua has come to realize that his business will do better from Israel
The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him that God sent him.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

Then Jesus continues to explain what effect the WORKS/ MIRACLES will have on those that witness it.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by aribisala0(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

There you have it !!! From Jesus himself ! He is saying that the preaching of John, the most powerful witness for the coming of Christ is nothing in comparison to the WORKS/ MIRACLES. Joh 5:36 That why Jesus clearly emphasized that the MIRACLES that He do, bear the most effective witness for Him that God sent him.

Why would FAKE pastors insist that their motivational SPEECHES are all that is needed ?

Then Jesus continues to explain what effect the WORKS/ MIRACLES will have on those that witness it.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who has sent him.
wrong number
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ScienceWatch: 8:07pm On May 14, 2017
aribisala0:
wrong number
Will try the other number !
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ScienceWatch: 6:23pm On May 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:

The Jews carefully studied the unfolding of the HOLY GOSPELS in the SCOAN CHURCH and in flash of brilliance realized that their MESSIAH IS ALIVE.

The mighty JESUS said to all true disciples that are abused to "SHAKE THE DUST OF THE TOWN FROM YOUR FEET, AND GO TO ANOTHER TOWN."

GO TB JOSHUA ! GO !

REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE ! Ancient prophecies are unfolding in ISRAEL !

GO TB JOSHUA ! GO
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ScienceWatch: 6:29pm On May 16, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by oaroloye(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2017
This merely proves that the Jews are either not really serious about their Religion- or else they know something we don't.

Maybe a massive Islamic Attack is imminent, and they need Cannon-Fodder?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by oaroloye(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2017
SHALOM!

martyns303:
T.B Joshua MUST NOT be allowed to leave. 60% of our tourism cannot be allowed out the door.

That is a completely-illegal and unjust suggestion.

You want to restrict a man's movements, just because of the TOURIST TRADE?

What nonsense is that?

What other reasons will become allowed, if we allow that?

There are a few things Nigeria is known for, and religion is one of the biggest. The Nigerian government must do everything to persuade Joshua to stay. See how the Israelis are working hard for the relocation, why is the Nigerian government not fighting as hard to retain him?

I have read a lot of stupid things on the Internet, but this one is amongst the worst.

You want THE GOVERNMENT to persuade him to stay?

Do you even understand WHAT it is that you are saying?

To Joshua, Sir, you said you want to touch lives. Sir there are far more Christians in Nigeria than Isreal, meaning u can reach more people being in Nigeria than Isreal.

That said, this is also stupid and ridiculous.

How did T.B. JOSHUA become so indispensible?

Did the lord Yahshua RETIRE, and hand over ALL POWER in Heaven and in Earth to T.B. JOSHUA?

IT IS A SHAME TO DEPEND ON AN EARTHLY MAN TO INTERCEDE FOR YOU WITH GOD!

The people working, living and doing business around the synagogue must protest Joshua's decision. They are about to lose their source of income.

That is a totally-stupid idea!

Why should they lose any income, simply because T.B. Joshua is not present?

Is GOD leaving Nigeria?

Is THAT what you think is happening?

Did these people totally lose their ability to fend for themselves, because they were making money off business brought here by T.B. JOSHUA?

They had no PLAN, should he DIE, or be RAPTURED or something?
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by oaroloye(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2017
SHALOM!

southniyikaye:
i know sense dey hard you but let me dash you small sense.
Was he the engineer? No
Was he the achitect? No
Was he the builder? No
Was he the bricklayer? No
Was he the labourer? No
So in essense, he gave out a building contract to a building firm and it collapsed.pls how is that his fault?

Was he THE PROPHET- who claimed to KNOW THE FUTURE on Events that were NONE OF HIS DAMN BUSINESS?

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

Was he RESPONSIBLE for those deaths?

YES!

. LUKE 13:1-9.

THERE were present at that season
some that told him of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2. And Jesus answering said unto them,

"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were Sinners
above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

'NAY: BUT, EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.'

4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the Tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them, think ye that they were Sinners
above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.' "

6. He spake also this Parable;
"A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard;
and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7. "Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "And he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE
THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT, WELL:
AND IF NOT,
THEN AFTER THAT
THOU SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

T.B. JOSHUA had the Responsibility of bringing these people who died TO REPENTANCE.

From my bitter experience with his alleged Disciple here, SCIENCEWATCH, who has continually boasted, lied, blasphemed, taleborne, and despised the Word of The LORD in posts and comments, I see that he does not teach that, but rather harps on his apparent Miracle-Working Ability, as a License for them to Break any Commandments of Moses and Yahshua they want- because HE has assured them of Salvation.

Those 116 dead have surely found out how stupid they were, for trusting in this Power-Mad False Prophet, who has found acceptance with people who reject Yahshua as Son of God, and as HaMishiach.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ScienceWatch: 8:50pm On May 17, 2017
I HAVE NOT FAILED to notice that you have slyly refrained from useing your usual insulting name for this truly humble man because it would have revealed your hateful bias to the readers of Nairaland.

OAROLOYE, Please continue to use "Tuberculosis Joshua" it will at least STAMP your true identity as lost JEW BOY.
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

That is a completely-illegal and unjust suggestion.

You want to restrict a man's movements, just because of the TOURIST TRADE?

What nonsense is that?

What other reasons will become allowed, if we allow that?

I have read a lot of stupid things on the Internet, but this one is amongst the worst.

You want THE GOVERNMENT to persuade him to stay?

Do you even understand WHAT it is that you are saying?

That said, this is also stupid and ridiculous.

How did T.B. JOSHUA become so indispensible?

Did the lord Yahshua RETIRE, and hand over ALL POWER in Heaven and in Earth to T.B. JOSHUA?

IT IS A SHAME TO DEPEND ON AN EARTHLY MAN TO INTERCEDE FOR YOU WITH GOD!

That is a totally-stupid idea!

Why should they lose any income, simply because T.B. Joshua is not present?

Is GOD leaving Nigeria?

Is THAT what you think is happening?

Did these people totally lose their ability to fend for themselves, because they were making money off business brought here by T.B. JOSHUA?

They had no PLAN, should he DIE, or be RAPTURED or something?
PEOPLE OF GOD REJOICE. SCOAN WILL BE A SHINING STAR FROM A DISTANCE. Africa will morn their loss !

Just as the scattering of the people of Israel was prophesied, the Bible also prophesied that the people of Israel would be regathered to the land of Israel.

"the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee" (Deuteronomy 30:3).

"Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel" (Ezekiel 17:11).

In 1948, Israel became an independent nation for the first time since the Babylonian takeover in 606 BC (more than 2500 years). In the 1990's around half a million Jews have returned to Israel from the former Soviet Union. Hebrew, the language of the Old Testament has been revived. By 300 BC the language of the Jews had changed from Hebrew to Aramaic and Greek. Hebrew had remained an unspoken and dead language until recently. Dead for about 2200 years, in 1948, it was proclaimed the national language of Israel.

Today there are around 5 million Jews in the land of Israel, about one third of the estimated total number in the world. There are still about 5 million in the United States and about another 5 million scattered around the rest of the world, but mostly in the former Soviet Union, where there is still of steady stream of Russian Jews returning to Israel.

Now the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles help increase our faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Only the WORKS/MIRACLES bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
Jesus was speaking here to his diciples in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by ScienceWatch: 9:11pm On May 17, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Was he THE PROPHET- who claimed to KNOW THE FUTURE on Events that were NONE OF HIS DAMN BUSINESS?

YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!

Was he RESPONSIBLE for those deaths?

YES!

. LUKE 13:1-9.

THERE were present at that season
some that told him of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
2. And Jesus answering said unto them,

"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were Sinners
above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.'

4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the Tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them, think ye that they were Sinners
above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

YE SHALL ALL LIKEWISE PERISH.' "

6. He spake also this Parable;
"A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard;
and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
7. "Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "And he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE
THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT, WELL:
AND IF NOT,
THEN AFTER THAT
THOU SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

T.B. JOSHUA had the Responsibility of bringing these people who died TO REPENTANCE.

From my bitter experience with his alleged Disciple here, SCIENCEWATCH, who has continually boasted, lied, blasphemed, taleborne, and despised the Word of The LORD in posts and comments, I see that he does not teach that, but rather harps on his apparent Miracle-Working Ability, as a License for them to Break any Commandments of Moses and Yahshua they want- because HE has assured them of Salvation.

Those 116 dead have surely found out how stupid they were, for trusting in this Power-Mad False Prophet, who has found acceptance with people who reject Yahshua as Son of God, and as HaMishiach.
YOU LOOSE AGAIN !
Now reset your yourself.

Oaroloye, the man that falsely claims on Nairaland that he is the ONLY ONE that preach true love.

He is now VOMITING cockroaches !

REJOICE! REJOICE! The HOLY SCOAN CHURCH will be a shining star in the distance.

People like Oaroloye have sealed the fate of AFRICA. God won't look kindly on AFRICA for a long time !

ISRAEL REJOICE ! ISRAEL, Your wisdom in welcoming the HOLY SCOAN CHURCH Is your reward.

ISRAEL had the courage this time to defy the HATERS of a truly humble man of God, and welcome him with joy.

REJOICE LOVERS OF TRUTH !

OAROLOYE, you LOOSE !
Loosing this kind of battle is embarrassing, but losers can learn from the courage of the honourable Prof Willem Ouweneel when HE made a 360 degree turn after he and his team completed their investigation of the holy SCOAN CHURCH.

Honest Truth Seekers must read a factual account from highly credible independant witnesses who has investigated the Scoan Church, Nigeria. It is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, who is a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany.
View it here : http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria
Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:

Just put the blame and your frustration on your parent period
must you always attack other people's comments ? Omo ale .

Re: Israel’s Reshet TV Documentary On T.B. Joshua’s Relocation (Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
0ntruth:
There is no way your parents will give you good life and you still be wailing and insulting prophets all because of 10 odds after you failed trying to hammer with with Ponzi. Mtweeee my friend just shut up with that your 0.00 odd of a life you call good.
You find joy in attacking people's comments in every single one of your post , Omo irankiran .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.