Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! (1494 Views)

She's Engaged But Still All Over Me! / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 06, 2017
Hello everybody.I am engaged for a good guy.He treats me well but betwen us there is no such big love or chemistry.I know hom for 2 years.i tryied all to forget my ex but i cant.He was love of my life.I saw him 8 years ago.We really loved eachother but we met in wrong time.Also my parents didnt support him.He is now married with 2 kids.But i am.convinced he still has feelings for me.He lives in other country.Few days ago he told me he doesnt love me anymore because i am not reall.Because i am.only talking that i love him but infact i never proved it..Please what should i do?Should I go see him?
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by SmellingAnus(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2017
Visit him.... Please before you do... Just break up with your current boyfriend so that he can have someone that truly loves and appreciates his good qualities undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Draei: 6:26pm On May 06, 2017
Pardon me plz, are you stupid? You said
someone is married with two kids and you
are here asking us if you should go see him? huh!
And you on the other side, you're also
engaged. Plz mods take this crap to joke section.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by dollyjoy(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2017
If you are not careful, you would end up losing both guys. Leave your ex alone and face your new relationship.

BTW, what does your ex mean by you are not real? Is he okay at all? You should go see him, by extension have sex with him even when you both have new people in your lives!!

I want you to understand that your ex will never leave his family for you, you might end up broken and depressed. please let go and focus on something worth holding on to. thanks.undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by BlackDBagba: 6:28pm On May 06, 2017
Some girls are cows angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by youngG10(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2017
you are a slut
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by ElsonMorali: 6:29pm On May 06, 2017
Yes.
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 06, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Yes.
..why?
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by ElsonMorali: 6:31pm On May 06, 2017
Europija:
..why?

Because...
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by KevinDein: 6:32pm On May 06, 2017
Op is a troll. I refuse to believe anyone can be this dumb

2 Likes

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by omamush(f): 6:40pm On May 06, 2017
just look at this op

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 06, 2017
This girl & telenovela type stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by shestrong(f): 6:41pm On May 06, 2017
You can't see ur ex anymore dear,Move on with ur new relationship and if u truly do not love him,let him know bfr u brk his hrt .
Pls nairalanders stop the insults,she's only seeking for advs ,if she knew what to do she would not come in here seeking for advs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by adrian3000(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2017
Op
Op
Op
How many times have i called you angryangryangry
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by dingbang(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2017
White ladies sef... Seems some of them are silly by default
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by adrian3000(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2017
dingbang:
[/b]She probably enjoyed sex better with her EX[b] gringrin
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2017
adrian3000:

[/b]She probably enjoyed sex better with her EX[b] gringrin
abi...
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 06, 2017
dingbang:
hahahhaha see u....what about nigerian ladies...mumu
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by omaigala12(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2017
My advice :stop watching too much of American movies
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2017
Europija:
Hello everybody.I am engaged for a good guy.He treats me well but betwen us there is no such big love or chemistry.I know hom for 2 years.i tryied all to forget my ex but i cant.He was love of my life.I saw him 8 years ago.We really loved eachother but we met in wrong time.Also my parents didnt support him.He is now married with 2 kids.But i am.convinced he still has feelings for me.He lives in other country.Few days ago he told me he doesnt love me anymore because i am not reall.Because i am.only talking that i love him but infact i never proved it..Please what should i do?Should I go see him?
op, go inside ur room, lock urself up, sit on ur bed, repeat these things u wrote here and hear how u sound... Then you'll really know you're either mad or u taking the wrong decision.

1 Like

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by whitebeard(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2017
a shout out to all baby mama's out there...
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 06, 2017
You need to move on and stop loving a married man, its not nice at all even in the face of God, if you don't stop loving him, you will lose your fiance.

Don't let your ex ruin your relationship or marriage, let an ex remain an ex, he is an ex for a reason, that reason is that he is no longer in your life, so stop dwelling in the illusion of the past and face the present.
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2017
Europija:
Hello everybody.I am engaged for a good guy.He treats me well but betwen us there is no such big love or chemistry.

Ashewo OP, abeg ... have mercy on the man you are engaged to and set him free. because, this your ashewo never comot for you body ooh.

Why is it so difficult to find a woman , that understands loyalty .

Why is it always about the way you make their pu|ssy feel.
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by moblix: 8:06pm On May 06, 2017
U c woman,u no u still hav feeling 4 ex y u do u acept d engagement
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by baralatie(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2017
Draei:
Pardon me plz, are you stupid? You said
someone is married with two kids and you
are here asking us if you should go see him? huh!
And you on the other side, you're also
engaged. Plz mods take this crap to joke section.
its telemundo naa
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Draei: 8:51pm On May 06, 2017
baralatie:

its telemundo naa
It better be.
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by temmypotter(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2017
Europija:

You need to be slapped
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 06, 2017
Europija:
I wish I can be real with yougrin kids here will masturbate with my comment grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by siie: 8:59pm On May 06, 2017
Europija:
grin

Re: I Am Engaged But Still In Love With My Ex! by DandyWalker(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2017
This is one of the reasons why ladies should try as much as they to keep themselves before marriage.

I am extremely sure this so called love for your ex is related to his sexual prowess.
When guys have sex, they can easily move on but the same thing doesnt apply to ladies. But they would not listen!

Op, you are still attached to this your ex simply because he is probably better than your fiancee in bed.

I advice you to move on because like many guys, your ex has moved and doesnt have any iota of feelings for you again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Ditch Her First Before She Ditches Me. / Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia / Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.