Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (64834 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by KevinMATTHEW346(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2017
Conclusion is women should work hard to be independent, not look for men to depend on..and also stop acting desperate.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Mujtahida: 8:46am On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Aunty C is miserable because she repress her sexual desires and satisfaction, in the name or religion. Her bedroom activity is BORING, because she is holding her natural desire due to religion.
Anyone who only have sex for reproduction is doomed!
We are naturally pagans-dynamic, natural, wild, good and bad but religion tries to put us into an artificial straitjacket and imposes a fake garment of goodness on us. Religious people suffer so much in their inner life and that again makes for a poisonous and toxic atmosphere in marriage. The man who can be naturally good beyond the commands and dictates of a dead code written in a book is the man who is truly good.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by humilitypays(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2017

This lady did not even make any meaningful point as regards why most good girls marry late or don't marry at all.

The reasons why good girls marry late or don't find suitable partner are:

1. They pretend a lot

2. They form hard-to-get a lot for genuine guys and fall easily for Church boys who are not ready to marry

3. They don't go out; and when they go out, they are too boring, too cold, too rigid and too shy to even flirt or listen to a guy asking them out

4. When good girls finally meet a genuine guy, they stress him so much before they say yes to him and before they visit him, in the process, the guy looses interest and one bad girl takes over‎

5. When it comes to sexual fantasies, good girls are too rigid and shy to fulfill their man's sexual fantasies (every man have wild sex fantasies; including religious men, some fantasize about 3some not cos they are bad but because they are men!)

6. Good girls are not usually lively....in trying to abide by their family religious doctrines, they dress dull, talk dull, act dull, have poor communication skill, poor knowledge of what's happening in the world and hardly contribute interesting things during discussions with their partner, this bore many men and make them see the girl as dull and not fit for a wife.

7. Good girls fantasize a lot about perfect marriage as they watch on TV and read on novels but will never make move or adjustment to bring such to reality, they keep waiting for God to mold one perfect man and send to their Church or School or wherever they wish to meet him, while bad girls are free, mingle and when they meet a man, they bring the man's fantasies to reality, why won't the man marry her

8. Good girls most times are not successful in their career due to their slow nature of wanting everything to be perfect while bad girls succeed in their career and chosen field due to the fact that they have mastered how the world operates and they know how to use their feminine power (not necessarily by sleeping around) to get whatever they want from men in power, politics, career management, etc while good girls keep waiting for when an angel will send the perfect job, perfect business, perfect connection....bad girls go for the job, biz, etc and men of today love successful women, so men end up marrying the bad girls who are usually successful in their career or business!‎

9. Good girls don't usually look HOT! Because they believe looking hot and sexy will make them bad girls! Bad girls know how to dress and keep themself looking hot and sexy! And what attract men first to a woman is "good looks"! No matter how good your character is, you need to look attractive to attract a man first before he can see your good girl character!‎

WARNING TO LADIES:
Forming hard-to-get is no longer in vogue, you better throwaway that old mentality, this is 2017! If you meet a guy u like, don't stress him...make it easy for him but yes don't be too available aways, but whenever u are available for him, make it memorable that he will keep fantasizing being with you!

Only broke guys and playboys with plenty other side chicks can wait for you for too long while u are playing hard-to-get just to ensure they get u to massage their ego not because he really wants u o. Don't be deceived...hard-to-get has reign and gone! No financially buoyant guy will keep chasing u for months or years unless your father na Buhari or Tinubu and co lol‎‎

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 8:50am On May 07, 2017
Realist2:

She forget to add that aunty A die earlier than Aunty B as result of exposure to various kind of STI,,STD ,cancer ( ana.l , blowj.op) and victim of money rituals.
that's not even the issue cos this days aunty A tend to be more careful with her health because she knows her type of business but aunty B will be doing the good girl thing and be trusting her boo not knowing that her boo may be another person's boo thus there maybe high rate of STD in the case of A than B.but that's not my ish..
the reverse might also be the case. we just pray and hope for the best
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 8:54am On May 07, 2017
dominique:
She made some valid points and I have actually seen some real life examples. However, it is not about getting married but staying married. The reason we are hearing about so many failed marriages nowadays is because of the type of rushed wedding aunty A did. After the wedding, reality sets in and both start wondering "what have I gotten myself into?". Still, no two marriages are the same. Some ex runs-girls eventually end up to become the best of home-keepers with successful marriages. Life is one hell of a strange cookie, it crumbles in ways we least expect sometimes.

The "Norm" is being addressed by posters here, not the "Exception".
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 8:58am On May 07, 2017
Kingsleytobe:
attraction is reciprocal, you cant be a bad person and expect a good person to come into your life

It's a cosmic law!

You attract what/who you truly are.

Exceptions to this rule of nature are very rare and when they exist, of you take time to really investigate the issue, you'd discover the rule holds true.

Ever wondered why those knuckleheaded actresses are always been beaten up by their monster husbands?

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by rakabuba001(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.

Just imagine this mentality..that was how a lady disgraced one Corp member after approaching her like a gentleman...the girl come dey para Like say she be him LGI...ma guy just waka jeje shaking his head. Even the ladies felt bad for him.
I just pray that lady learn her lessons the easy way.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 9:00am On May 07, 2017
djkall:
On the contrary, not bragging though. I have three women in my life. One good girl according her description, who has always been available to right from the day she said yes I'm ur girlfriend. Doing what a wife should do to her husband to me as a boyfriend. And the other two that are off and on, only come around either they are in need or hungry for sex. To cut the long story short I just proposed to my good girl and she said yes. We are tying the knots by December this year because I don't want rain to disrupt my marriage to the good girl of my life.
One thing I know is most men always go for what they want not what they need and at the end they look for the devil to blame.
The pix u see is my good girl

Thumbs Up!
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by neutrotoba(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Good girl like me oo... I need a good guy too oo

That girl on your profile pic ehn.... Make i no talk shocked
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 9:05am On May 07, 2017
Joavid:
To be honest, in Naija, it's not favorable for a lady in her 20's, with the hopes of getting married 'soon' to date one guy.

These guys talk about about how they long and wish for real and good girls,but they chase and marry runs babes.

E.g, personally I know a guy that didn't stop his relationship with a particular girl despite knowing the girl's eye is sharp and everywhere. typical wannabe + runsgirl. Maybe it was the intrigue and chase he loved, I don't know.
or maybe the sex was too good, I don't know.

Men say they want one thing, but they're after the other.

The issue is not about getting married BUT "staying happily married".

It hardly if ever, works with the Aunty A gal scenario. The question females should be asking is what kind of married life they want.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nackzy: 9:21am On May 07, 2017
Aunty A is a prostitute in simple terms... If u exhibit Aunty As attribute ur a prostitute...Aunty B may God bless you n ur unborn daughters cos they will Never be like Aunty A......

Aunty A is a hub of STDs..... Mary ..Amaka.... Ann... Ofonime...ehiz... Favour..... Gift..... Amarachi......

If ur against this write up.....its obvious ur Aunty A
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 9:31am On May 07, 2017
judgedredd22:

I'd rather stay good let people assume I'm bad and make peace with my maker there's no rules for marriage if the foundation isn't Holy Matrimony, I'm not interested

there, fixed! grin grin grin on the other hand, you look like you got soul, babe! wink

Thank you, good morning happy Sunday
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 9:37am On May 07, 2017
sekxy:

we are still saying the same thing..the good geh should be immitating the bad geh..by not being available and jumping from one man to another.please read it well,this time slowly

Don't believe she implied that. There's no gain in that (though females never realise that...maybe they think the money they make in the process is gain...)
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Kei144(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Generally in Nigeria,good people always finish last.
From dating,to careers,promotions,appointments,connections,jobs,etc.
Short cut is the fastest way to any form of success in Nigeria.

That is a lie. Good and pretty girls marry first. Good and ugly girls may marry last because beauty is the first thing that attract men before goodness. As for other aspects of life, even including marriage, the spiritual problems or enhancements that a person has plays very vital role. I write from personal experience.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 9:40am On May 07, 2017
donJ2:

Chisos shocked shocked shocked, Guy, this Ur comment yaff killed me with lafta....chai u wicked gaan.... grin grin grin

Was wondering if u r a comedian grin grin grin grin

Nah, Bro. The girl comment vex me ehn.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 9:49am On May 07, 2017
mykel25:

Sorry it doesnt always work like this: my fiancee gives me so much attention n I do d same.... That's y she upgraded from been a gf to a fiancee....YOU CANT HOLD ME LIKE A PINCH OF SALT N EXPECT ME TO CARRY YOU LIKE A BAG OF RICE......the feeling has to be mutual.... If you beg n persuade her to marry you then you ll be beg n persuade her to stay in the marriage.. We both must want each other.....i don't chase girls n I ll never do.... Cuz I'm valuable, I know my worth I know what she ll benefit emotionally if we marry..... My face is never my selling point buh d value I generate for myself

Here is wisdom.

Let he that hath wisdom, listen to what the spirit is saying to the churches.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mzkissabella(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2017
Archangels2:
Nonsense..... U reap what u sow... U cannot b a runs girl and not have serious challenges in marriage... Na by first to marry... Please good and down to earth ladies...I'm a guy desperately looking for aunty B and so are others. Don't let people like this deceive you

Hear, hear... We don't have to conform simply cuz society is trying to make a norm of a wrong orientation. I'm down to trying new things and/or getting freaky with my husband if that's what he desires buh I don't have to be that way with every tom, dick and harry just to garner experience in advance.

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 9:55am On May 07, 2017
4C2215131:

Don't believe she implied that. There's no gain in that (though females never realise that...maybe they think the money they make in the process is gain...)

didn't say there's gain in it bro.as a matter of fact.I don't even care..I still believe in good riddance.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 9:58am On May 07, 2017
sekxy:

didn't say there's gain in it bro.as a matter of fact.I don't even care..I still believe in good riddance.

Good riddance? Good riddance of what? Don't understand what you meant by that statement. Could you please break it down.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 10:00am On May 07, 2017
4C2215131:

Good riddance? Good riddance of what? Don't understand what you meant by that statement. Could you please break it down.
check ya dictionary. ....
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by 4C2215131: 10:03am On May 07, 2017
sekxy:

check ya dictionary. ....

Oh, it's like that huh?

Apologies for the disturbance.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2017
4C2215131:

Oh, it's like that huh?
Apologies for the disturbance.
warever
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by loswhite(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2017
Safiaa:
Absolute nonsense.

I only agree with the ' dont make yourself too available'

That's very true.
the problem with the Internet is that everybody is an expert
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by loswhite(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

If you give these men much attention, they take you for granted, that's why I give them little or no attention, they come running like little baby.
same applies to a lady
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by elampiro(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2017
Safiaa:
Absolute nonsense.
I only agree with the ' dont make yourself too available'
That's very true.
Truly nonsense. What she said doesn’t make sense to me.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by mamachizzy(f): 10:35am On May 07, 2017
koning:

She is totally wrong. What she wrote is utter nonsense. I am a guy. I am in a position to tell you which of the aunties we prefer. Believe this Olosho writer at your own peril.

If the girl that stays at home can cook, fvck very well(very important) and is reasonably good looking and obedient, she is home free. Her boyfriend will never leave her to marry aunty A.

The boyfriend will fvck aunty A on the outside, but she will marry, protect and guard aunty B(his live-at-home and available girlfriend) with his life
I did not say she is 100% right. be u a man or a woman, u should never ever be always available. though u are dating, u are still individuals, u got things going on for ur self as an individual. ur job ur career. so there are times when u are just not available. besides no man in his tight senses will want a lady who will just stay home, cook, clean and Bleep in this economy
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by jellea(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2017
The truth is girls are yet to understand that men don't really need them apart from sex. As a man, I know I don't like disturbance nor drama. This is what girls don't understand.

If you see a good guy worried about a girl, then know that the girl offer him something more important than sex. Again, a guy that likes helping people; pity type, are the next in line to worry about a girl. Not because of love, but because they care.To be sincere 99% of girls act the same way. the remaining 1% is different because of their family background.

There are so many things girls don't know about men. Im not saying we don't love. but God knw what he did by making us sex slaves. If not, guys won't be talking to girls. Bt that's beauty of nature though. If a girl wants to tie a man down, he should offer him something he can't get elsewhere

lastly girls think men( real men) likes wen they stay over in there place.. its a huge expenses and trouble. but they will not understand. They always conclude that you are seeing other girls.
That's my opinion. I have seen many girls and im very convinced that they are 100% cause of their problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by solomix10(m): 10:43am On May 07, 2017
its not all about getting married Its all about staying married
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 10:51am On May 07, 2017
henryhemon:

I'm sure you re miserable in real life but come online to brag. You think you 're showing you re something special? At the end you will realize you re nothing.
You sound so pained, you life is pathetic.
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Nobody: 11:05am On May 07, 2017
iamadonis2:

Dey dia Na... If every other guy were like me, you'll stay single till your village people feel you're old enough to be an Ancestor.

Who ur forming epp?

You are just like me bro. Am busy working on my live to have time for any nonsense attention seeking lady.

I have only 2 people I chat on WhatsApp. My girl and my close guy friend. Finish!

1 Like

Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Bigsteveg(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:
Because Aunty A married earlier doesn't mean she will have a happy home.

Ask Toke makinwa.
You nailed it
Re: 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains by Bigsteveg(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2017
MissCuppy:
She nailed it.

I think it depends on the guy, if a girl doesn't give me attention I walk out immediately. Even if I meet a lady and I call her, if her response is not welcoming I'll sharply let her go. Study the guy u are dealing with because we are different .
What works fo Mr A might be a piss off for Mr B

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Friend Sleeps And Walks Around Naked In My House. / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.