Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) (61027 Views)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by elvisgaga: 2:42pm On May 07, 2017
am still surprise how banky take do am..... cos i always know banky to de fear to talk to woman............ anyway wetin concern mi
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Ndukings92(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
if Banky's head can appreciate a cap this way and still looks kinky then mine can.i use to feel that i can't stylishly wear this type of cap on my traditional wedding day but now am glad and optimistic i can.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
Congrats to the couple.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by myners007: 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
Swolicious picture
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
Its too much now let them keep it away from the media
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Victornezzar: 2:46pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 2:48pm On May 07, 2017
Congratz to the beautiful couple.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Idonki(f): 2:56pm On May 07, 2017
Beautiful pple,,,
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by praisekeyzz(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2017
It's sweeting now oo...ah no wan see marital malfunction thread oo. undecided
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 2:57pm On May 07, 2017
His mother looks so much like the bride's mother in Wedding Party movie grin

fortifiedng:
Photo of Banky W & his bride with his parents
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Q5YsnFVqbaY/WQ8eAGJsYrI/AAAAAAAMV1o/hERv-f_9iO0wguGJZutBQdHM9LOa_GDtACLcB/s1600/r.png[/img]

View source http://tweemk..co.id/2017/05/photo-of-banky-w-his-bride-with-his.html

Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
Beautiful cheesy
Like the colour is that Burgundy ?
Wish them the best ..
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
Which one is marriage introduction? Which kain stupid English is this one
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 07, 2017
Jexyme:
Beautiful people.....wishing them a happy home.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by donqx: 3:00pm On May 07, 2017
hey ya
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by HonestPen: 3:01pm On May 07, 2017
Cherlene:

Beautiful
Cherlene
Nice laps.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by uniquegist: 3:01pm On May 07, 2017
ok na kantinue.....
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by iceboy4752(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2017
Their love story is one of the most romantic ones I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Zirah: 3:05pm On May 07, 2017
Who else is tired of these nonsense?
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2017
NnamdiKanu:
I wish banky the best....

Wow!

Reminds me of my parents!

Together since 1964

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by fishbone11(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2017
Is she Adesua or Adesuwa? Cos in Edo we bear Adesuwa not Adesua. Can someone pls correct me
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Lepkacious: 3:08pm On May 07, 2017
congrats but i tink if they rily wnt to have a happy home and last longer,they should stay off media and keep their family affairs private
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 07, 2017
They will have fine kids no doubt
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by cuteme88(f): 3:37pm On May 07, 2017
wink smiley

Banky W got his mumsy head. i was thinking all this while that the head was invented by his Dad.
grin grin grin
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by MizzD: 3:50pm On May 07, 2017
Lepkacious:
congrats but i tink if they rily wnt to have a happy home and last longer,they should stay off media and keep their family affairs private

Celebrity couples should be left alone to celebrate each other like every other couple. Having a happy long lasting marriage has nothing to do with showing off your spouse on social media. Heck here on nairaland people show their spouses to unknown people. Omoni, timi dakolo, mercy Johnson, ay, basket mouth, seyi law, gbenro, yobo etc show off their SPOUSES and family on social media and they are still together. Toke had a secret marriage and hardly put a picture of maje while they were together, yet she had the greatest heartbreak of all.

I'm tired of people tying the success of celeb marriages to social media. For the celebrities that have had bitter marriages, being on social media did not break them. The parties involved did. Social media only publicised the aftermath because they are public figures.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nhakeem(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2017
Lanre4uonly:
Congratulations to the couple .
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nhakeem(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2017
iceboy4752:
Their love story is one of the most romantic ones I've ever seen .
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nhakeem(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2017
Zirah:
Who else is tired of these nonsense?
Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nhakeem(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
MizzD:

Celebrity couples should be left alone to celebrate each other like every other couple. Having a happy long lasting marriage has nothing to do with showing off your spouse on social media. Heck here on nairaland people show their spouses to unknown people. Omoni, timi dakolo, mercy Johnson, ay, basket mouth, seyi law, gbenro, yobo etc show off their SPOUSES and family on social media and they are still together. Toke had a secret marriage and hardly put a picture of maje while they were together, yet she had the greatest heartbreak of all.

I'm tired of people tying the success of celeb marriages to social media. For the celebrities that have had bitter marriages, being on social media did not break them. The parties involved did. Social media only publicised the aftermath because they are public figures.

Re: Banky W & Adesua Etomi With His Parents At Their Marriage Introduction (Photo) by Nhakeem(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2017
After displaying ladies with enormous boobs and ass, Almost 10 years in he settles in with one very regular FIGURE DUNNI. Nigerian men, please be guided.

This ACT, coming SHORTLY after THE WEDDING PARTY movie is ART.

I could argue poor timing, but we'll...Proving once again that all grown men live out their childhood fantasies.
mr.andmrs.smith comes to MIND.

Practically, In dealing with humans, find out 'who the boy in them was', chances are that, that boy is still in there somewhere nurturing some desire / fulfillment he seeks. Or the boy might just be causing havoc to the man while the rest of us judge the trapped MAN.

If you tune out the 'them say' long enough, everyone forgets, only to return to celebrate a man In his very late 30's for getting engaged. Wehdone amebo Nigerians

Please dazzle me.

Well, 'Five things we learned for Bankys proposal' sounded a whole lot better for a nairaland post.

CB

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.