Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? (11070 Views)

"Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

First of all I like d way u think lol... But if she follow legal procedures she'll collect her baby back anytime she wishes either u are with him or not.

I won't fight for the child again.... But I know he would remember me one day.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

The man is responsible lol... Its not a rape but seduction, if he didn't get hard would he have released? She's only to blame because she forced him. Forcing him is where he'll always keep his point on, but how will a woman force a man? Men are stronger lol... So its obvious that he already succumbed. And if she's good like really good, he wouldn't think of disowning her or the pregnancy. I've been raped b4 lol... But she never got pregnant. So I'm speaking from experience

You have been raped before ?.... Chai!, with the way u typed,i guess you must enjoy the rape session
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nickizoe(f): 9:02am On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

One question counters every of ur view
WHAT IF HE HAD BEEN DRUGGED? Trust me, he'll be super vulnerable. But if he wasn't drugged and he calls it a rape. Please beat the crap out of him
Thank you!
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

You have been raped before ?.... Chai!, with the way u typed,i guess you must enjoy the rape session
Oh yea, it was how I got disvirgined. I came back begging for more the next day lol... I totally enjoyed it
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Oh yea, it was how I got disvirgined. I came back begging for more the next day lol... I totally enjoyed it

That how it is. I know some guys that got disvirgined through rape.... Now they are badoo
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

That how it is. I know some guys that got disvirgined through rape.... Now they are badoo
Its the same with ladies lol...
What I can say is that there's something rape does to the brain. It makes one feel worthless, not good enough and lots more[I've read rape stories] I'm not exactly a badoo lol... I've only had 2 patners all my life. But I'm an addict. And I love OPERATION DO IT YOURSELF lol...
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Its the same with ladies lol...
What I can say is that there's something rape does to the brain. It makes one feel worthless, not good enough and lots more[I've read rape stories] I'm not exactly a badoo lol... I've only had 2 patners all my life. But I'm an addict. And I love OPERATION DO IT YOURSELF lol...

Osheeey baddest
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Osheeey baddest
Lol! A boy has needs lol... I don't really feel happy about being bad. But I love the feeling lol...
I'm still good, not really bad. If I was bad, I would have had over 5 or 10 patners. But they are just 2 since the past 9 years. I think u should respect that lol...
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Lol! A boy has needs lol... I don't really feel happy about being bad. But I love the feeling lol...
I'm still good, not really bad. If I was bad, I would have had over 5 or 10 patners. But they are just 2 since the past 9 years. I think u should respect that lol...

I respect that I swear, I know a guy that has had sex with over 70 ladies and even animals like dog, goat, rabbit even duck and hen.....hes a cool guy now but all those things will always be on record.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

I respect that I swear, I know a guy that has had sex with over 70 ladies and even animals like dog, goat, rabbit even duck and hen.....hes a cool guy now but all those things will always be on record.
Who's the guy lol Having sex with animals is very very wrong. Its no good at all.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Who's the guy lol Having sex with animals is very very wrong. Its no good at all.

He's a friend, he's married now but he always tell me the secrets he couldn't tell his wife so that his conscience could be free
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

He's a friend, he's married now but he always tell me the secrets he couldn't tell his wife so that his conscience could be free
Don't be surprised if he asks u for sex one day Or worse if his wife sees this.
Trust me: he's going to ask u for s** one day.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Don't be surprised if he asks u for sex one day Or worse if his wife sees this.
Trust me: he's going to ask u for s** one day.
God forbid... Have sex with someone who has slept with animals before? A lot of evil spirit will enter into me. I pity the wife sef
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 20, 2017
You didn't have to remove the thread. You could have removed/hidden my comment instead

Well, I'm sorry if you didn't find my compliment acceptable #apologies

Peace out

Farano
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 12:01am On May 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

God forbid... Have sex with someone who has slept with animals before? A lot of evil spirit will enter into me. I pity the wife sef
Lol... Can I contact u personally like on whatsapp? Please!
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 21, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Lol... Can I contact u personally like on whatsapp? Please!

Ok
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Ok
Contact me sometimes on whatsap 09075923256
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by decatalyst(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by decatalyst(m): 7:31am On May 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

This ur eyes ehn...

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by macsanzy: 9:00am On May 21, 2017
edimolu:
How is dat even possible? A man decides wen his blokos is either hard or flaccid....nt to talk of ejaculating.....if a lady succeeds in raping a guy den its actually nt rape but a mutual feeling undecided

A man doesn't decide when his dick will rise .erection is not voluntary . its not rape but mutual feeling. Nigga seriously . u need to know what is going on in the world
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You didn't have to remove the thread. You could have removed/hidden my comment instead

Well, I'm sorry if you didn't find my compliment acceptable #apologies

Peace out

Farano
sorry bro
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2017
Nickizoe:
Thank you!
nickizoe love, happy Sunday to you
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by farano(f): 1:41pm On May 21, 2017
tonaydo:
sorry bro
hmm
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2017
tonaydo:
sorry bro
why? What you being sorry for?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
why? What you being sorry for?
anything that's making you angry
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by tonaydo(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
farano:
hmm
why the hmmmmm? hope no p
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 21, 2017
tonaydo:
anything that's making you angry
lol. I'm not angry bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm only 'gumming eyes'
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
farano:
hmm
why you ignoring for? shocked

Remember Adesua didn't ignore Banky wink
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
Shut up undecided
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. I'm not angry bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm only 'gumming eyes'
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 21, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
Shut up undecided
Is it that time of the month?

Can't you see I'm in the middle of something? Please carry your wahala to politics section. You'll meet lot of people who are battle ready

With your head like jacket potato
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 21, 2017
Don't let me slap you.
Jacksparr0w127:
Is it that time of the month?

Can't you see I'm in the middle of something? Please carry your wahala to politics section. You'll meet lot of people who are battle ready
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 21, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
Don't let me slap you.
you wouldn't want you hand amputated. Would you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies / It Must Have Been Love But Its OVER Now / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.