Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,255 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? (11069 Views)

"Having Sex With Your Wife When She's Pregnant Is Risky, Here's Why" - Lady / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 10, 2017
MrCork:

...bro am I yorrrr mate? undecided

bro im nor u mates nah u ass madman im is normal.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
MrCork:

...bro u pregnant? undecided

bus u is pregnant with MADNESS.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 10:18pm On May 10, 2017
MrCork:

...bro am I yorrrr mate? undecided

brotherly you must be a Yoruba fellow cos you guys always want respect everywhere you go

if I may ask how will you think you are older than me
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by MrCork: 10:38pm On May 10, 2017
SexyNairalander:
brotherly you must be a Yoruba fellow cos you guys always want respect everywhere you go

if I may ask how will you think you are older than me
...bro am from London..u ain't! (No oofensece) angry
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 12:33am On May 11, 2017
MrCork:

...bro am from London..u ain't! (No oofensece) angry

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 11, 2017
SexyNairalander:
This question has been trending today so my dear nairalanders what's your answer and reason

just for fun. . .feel free to invite your friends
thornapple abeg wen u wake up help me answer this op question grin

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 1:09am On May 11, 2017
lefulefu:

you self try answer the question, I go like hear ur answer
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 11, 2017
SexyNairalander:
you self try answer the question, I go like hear ur answer
bros na babe suppose answer this question cheesy
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 1:14am On May 11, 2017
lefulefu:

bros na babe suppose answer this question cheesy
even guys join
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 11, 2017
lefulefu:

As long as it was established and proven beyond doubt she raped the boy, she is not only solely responsible for her own pregnancy but has to be charged for rape.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 11, 2017
thornapple:

As long as it was established and proven beyond doubt she raped the boy, she is not only solely responsible for her own pregnancy but has to be charged for rape.
gbam grin

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by NaeChris: 8:08pm On May 11, 2017
Lol
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by ndubueze92(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Op how will you explain to Nigerian police that a girl raped you?

Ogbeni, just go and start thinking of how to buy Pampers and baby food... tongue
leave ' em ... 9ja police go finish with baton... sote... u go tell them how u ambushed the girl/ lady and raped her... Then it becomes very clear to u... let them Stay there and be reasoning like Oyingbo..
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Arsenalholic1: 10:26pm On May 11, 2017
ndubueze92:
leave ' em ... 9ja police go finish with baton... sote... u go tell them how u ambushed the girl/ lady and raped her... Then it becomes very clear to u... let them Stay there and be reasoning like Oyingbo..
Lol. Maybe dem never experience Naija police
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 8:18pm On May 18, 2017
thornapple:

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=SexyNairalander post=56654046][/quote]
That's the best picture of the Senate comedian i have yet seen. grin grin
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 8:25pm On May 18, 2017
thornapple:

That's the best picture of the Senate comedian i have yet seen. grin grin
your comment also got me laughing

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 18, 2017
No ...he is not responsible.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 18, 2017
SexyNairalander:
your comment also got me laughing

So was the interest your topic aroused.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
Which kain responsible be dat.....abeg,na she impregnate herself.No argument.

She wan chop anoda person preek by force .I trust guys sha,a lady cannot come to them with that kain pregnancy.She had better give birth to the child and tell him"your father died when i was with your pregnancy"
The man is responsible lol... Its not a rape but seduction, if he didn't get hard would he have released? She's only to blame because she forced him. Forcing him is where he'll always keep his point on, but how will a woman force a man? Men are stronger lol... So its obvious that he already succumbed. And if she's good like really good, he wouldn't think of disowning her or the pregnancy. I've been raped b4 lol... But she never got pregnant. So I'm speaking from experience
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I THINK ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PREGNANCY TO OCCUR IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE UNDER REAL RAPE SITUATIONS ITS BARELY POSSIBLE FOR THE MAN TO GET AN ERECTION (DUE TO STRESS AND TENSION)... UNLESS HE'S ENJOYING THE SHOWDOWN, THEN IT SHOULD NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED RAPE BUT CONSENSUAL SEX, IN WHICH IF THE WOMAN GETS PREGNANT ITS HIS GODDAMN BABY!
Thank u... Looks like you've had the experience lol...
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 19, 2017
Lily4star:

Hope you know rape are of different types?

What If the girls are more than one, one pointing a gun to the guy and the other expertly giving him a bj to get an erection, if e no stand make I know wetin cos am, wey no be em create himself
My question is that why will 2 ladies want to point gun to a guy head just to have sex with him *yikes* girls aren't like that, not even in the U.S. Literally your expression isn't possible, but if it had happened, then they are responsible for their pregnancy lol...
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

FIRSTLY, ERECTION WOULD BE MORE DIFFICULT IN THIS CASE, WITH THE GUN PRESENT AS IT'LL LEAD TO MORE TENSION.
SECONDLY, GETTING AND ERECTION DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S GONNA BE AN EJACULATION... ESPECIALLY UNDER SUCH A CIRCUMSTANCE.

I WISH YOU COULD UNDERSTAND THESE, BUT YOU'RE NOT A MAN.
I'm a man and I disagree with ur write up
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 19, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Leave them o, learners!

When these babes handled one paddi like dat in school, we first dey reason am say na enjoyment tinz even though the guy was hospitalized but I know beta now say na only God no allow dem take Toto kill dat bobo dat time.
Let me guess It happened at FUNAAB right?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

But if the tie between i and the baby is so tight,i wont give him to anyone then.He would be mine.
First of all I like d way u think lol... But if she follow legal procedures she'll collect her baby back anytime she wishes either u are with him or not.
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

Wait. Have you raped a boy before because you narrate it as though you've done it and therefore have the experience.
I was also thinking that but didn't mention it
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2017
Strawman:

Please refrain from this wrong mentality. Because someone is enjoying it doesn't stop it from being rape. An erection is purely a biological response from what the girl is doing, that is very different from consent. Many girls who have been raped were wet when it was going down; biologically their body was enjoying it but that doesn't escape the fact that consent was not given and they didn't want to be raped. From a legal perspective (which should heavily be considered since rape is a crime), the elements of rape are (i) if there was penetration, (ii) lack of consent/against the victim's will, and (iii) intention to rape (obviously). Whether you eventually enjoyed it or not is immaterial.

And if you think a man cannot have an unwanted erection, that is very naïve, or ignorant. Men can have erections during fights, during sports, in the gym, by simply waking up, for no reason etc. name it. Any guy should understand.
You won! I sense u must be a judiciary e.g: police or...?
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

How does a woman rape a man in the first place ?
I could show u better than I can tell u *winks*
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude I'm not a Nigerian. I asked that question because I wanted to understand if it was even possible to get an erection under such conditions.
I guessed u weren't a Nigerian, I guess I guessed right.

Stalking u is now seeming weird even to me myself lol...
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
SexyNairalander:
well I gave you an example of a girl drugging a guy then having sex with him so feel free to drop you view
Oh my! That's right! If he was drugged, then its a rape! Nothing more
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 19, 2017
Nickizoe:
He isn't responsible....

But when a guy is been raped by a girl, why does his soilder stand at attention HE NEEDS TO RESIST AND REFUSE TO BE UP.. If he could get his soilder to stand at Attention, then his responsible

Therefore on. Second thought, He is responsible... He has every right not to cumm inside her or even think of standing at attention grin
One question counters every of ur view
WHAT IF HE HAD BEEN DRUGGED? Trust me, he'll be super vulnerable. But if he wasn't drugged and he calls it a rape. Please beat the crap out of him
Re: If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? by SexyNairalander: 9:26pm On May 19, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Oh my! That's right! If he was drugged, then its a rape! Nothing more
yea, its nice to see someone understand from my view

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It Must Have Been Love But Its OVER Now / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.