Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (68189 Views)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Frolic: 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
The guy nice sha, if na to say I be d one, na broom I go use sweep am comot. Iranu!
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ACE1010: 4:16pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/

So you think taking a picture of yourself and uploading it on nairaland will make think you're beautiful??
Let me advice you girl!! Your beauty can never guarantee you a responsible man, character does.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by leofab(f): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
micxwell:

Why not, If the guy knows how to. It's his house now and he's not married undecided . #My thoughts
then it time we start splitting bills with the masculine counterpart.. this is what I do.. so let other ladies start before vying for their supposed rifbt
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Waffarianman(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2017
slay mama. wagbayi

hahaha slay queens everywhere you go like MTN.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by sinaj(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:
I thing the guy was wrong. my opinion though
I think so too. I wouldn't av cooked either.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
|
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by chiefojiji(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2017
Awon ti bangalee, Awon eyan queenie! Awon slayer student... GBayi Omo mi...... In ibadan pipus voice, olosi..... Ati da no fun oko afe so no re di 3rd world War!

I just hope the guy took u to D other room since u reject going to the kitchen....
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Lightening: 4:24pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/

If you really did not feel bad, why the lamentation? Women and unneccesary denial. I bet my networth that if this opportunity ever presents itself again, she will do it differently.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by hollywater: 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
veekid:
She is still young now; leave her, by the time she approach 30. By then her sense of reasoning go come down to normal
Well said. By then she will be the one spending her money to buy food items, begging to come and cook for you.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by EternalTruth: 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
leofab:
for him to take you to his house says it all.. he can easily hang you in a hotel. She felt fulfilled and Confident in you and went you to impress his friends.. imagine the discussion they will ensured after she leaves.. she didn't dump that dude the dude dumped her.. his friend must have virused him..
you must be very stupid with this kinda dumb comment.
Useless ugly old hag

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 4:25pm On May 11, 2017
leofab:
today I have a lot of ffucks to give.. if is one sided and came to announce it to gain cheap sympathetic point... but this is Nigeria and I am not sorry for her. You don't expect that guy to enter the kitchen to cook for her and his friends. Haba..
It is a first date. She has not even agreed to be his girlfriend. Are they married? It is not even a girlfriend's duty to cook for her boyfriend unless she wants to do it. Jeez undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by proff010: 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Hmmm. Well If you enjoy cooking you will not be saying this. It doesn't mean the guy wanted to use you. You probably don't know if he wanted a wife and saw you as a potential one. You missed out.

Maybe if it was sex you will have gladly given to him.
Gbosa. I love this.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Smeago007(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2017
Omotayor123:
What kind of "Real Man" is that? on first date

He should have packed his cloth join for her to wash so he had know how "womanly" she is undecided

only a desperate woman would do all that on a first date and she will end up showing the man "pepper"!

Only a desperate woman
She will become desperate soon
And do that wholeheartedly

Coming to his house.. Seeing friends also.
That disqualifies that word "Date"

It turns "visit"

She showed no humor
Trust me..
She would have had his heart from day one
I'm sure she liked him

But now
Its bye bye to the decent man
As quoted by her

Ego gets woman unmarried
#Fact
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by EternalTruth: 4:29pm On May 11, 2017
chiefojiji:
[s] Awon ti bangalee, Awon eyan queenie! Awon slayer student... Bayi Omo mi...... In ibadan pipus voice, olosi..... Ati da no fun oko afe so no re di 3rd world War! [/s]

I just hope the guy took u to D other room since u reject going to the kitchen....
@bolded buhari don spoil this one grin

@canceled quote. By the way why Afonjas no dey like speak in English ni Despite Awolowo's free education.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by EternalTruth: 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
ACE1010:

So you think taking a picture of yourself and uploading it on nairaland will make think you're beautiful??
Let me advice you girl!! Your beauty can never guarantee you a responsible man, character does.
is that what you call beauty? As she ugly reach.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by EAZY2422(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:

39? Shiloh 2016? It's either you're a terrible comedian or you've got mental issues. I'm seriously concerned about you.
forget about your past.be concerened about your unfortunate future,with this your dilapidated brain of yours.recievec sense madam.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 11, 2017
EAZY2422:
forget about your past.be concerened about your unfortunate future,with this your dilapidated brain of yours.recievec sense madam.

I was right. You've got mental issues.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ussy09(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Hmmm. Well If you enjoy cooking you will not be saying this. It doesn't mean the guy wanted to use you. You probably don't know if he wanted a wife and saw you as a potential one. You missed out.

Maybe if it was sex you will have gladly given to him.
Am telling u, me like ur comment.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by chiiraq802(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
tongue

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Lightening: 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:
Smart girl. The next date he would have brought out clothes for you to wash.

Set a standard for yourself because if you marry such a man you will never be happy. Men like that end up beating women.

It is people like you that fill up so called living churches every Sunday, after they have run out of time, claiming their husbands and getting defrauded, abused or even killed by some fake clerics. Those whom virtue could have gotten a descent man getting frustrated because of attitude and stupid standards .
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by micxwell(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2017
leofab:
then it time we start splitting bills with the masculine counterpart.. this is what I do.. so let other ladies start before vying for their supposed rifbt
smiley You are right. You are one of the good ones then
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by EAZY2422(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:

I was right. You've got mental issues.
hahaha......e paim am.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Xmen149(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
Lol,.why do i feel like this story is a lie.

no guy on first date will ask a babe to enter kitchen.

He can decide to cook after you have arrived which you should join him later with discussion and all or he asks you to join him.

apart from that he got it wrong.but everyone makes mistake so this can only be an issue if you gave him chances and he continued with other expensive mistakes.

another girl will come along and if he makes same mistake she will teach him and if he understands and make changes na her luck

continue running when guy makes mistake instead of letting em know and watch there reaction as if you are jesus,.you will soon run into 50years old and look for one pastore to start disturbing...anu
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by agrovick(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
Who are the goats castigating the girl, why should she cook on a first date? They weren't even dating in the first place. Which kain regberegbe guys we dey breed these days?

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by ugochenko: 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
Ur own don finish walahi
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by CONFAMA: 4:45pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:

Even a broken clock is right twice in a day.
And please don't call her a prostitute.

Ok...she is a LovePeddler...at least she called herself that...
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by veekid(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2017
Norabay:
After checking you profile, well i don't have anything to say to you.
you sure you're okay?
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by micxwell(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:

Lol. He offered her the food now.

But I'm sure if he had ordered her to eat it she wouldn't have. wink
Lol grin.......... abi now
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Omotayor123(f): 4:54pm On May 11, 2017
Smeago007:

Only a desperate woman
She will become desperate soon
And do that wholeheartedly

Coming to his house.. Seeing friends also.
That disqualifies that word "Date"

It turns "visit"

She showed no humor
Trust me..
She would have had his heart from day one
I'm sure she liked him

But now
Its bye bye to the decent man
As quoted by her

Ego gets woman unmarried
#Fact
Lol at visit. if that is so, she should be treated as a visitor not the other way roundgrin
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 11, 2017
leofab:
the real reason why same sex marriage is the way to go.. less stories less troubles.. we hardly see them divorce nor involve in domestic violence..

Yes dearie, I believe this might be one of the factors contributing to an increase in same-sex relationships. Because there's a balance of innate social power. But I'm not sure I'll go so far as to say that it was 'the way to go'. Same-sex relationships have their fair share of domestic violence and divorces as well. Just ask Rosie O'donnell.

I think men and women should just come to their senses and stop all this gender superiority crap when defining humanity.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by megareal: 4:57pm On May 11, 2017
People blaming this girl no get sense at all. She did the right thing. How can any sane thinking man demand a lady cook not only for him but his friends on a first date? Guys be forming almighty cos some girls present themselves as desperate and cheap. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by RillJ(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2017
U did waaaaaaaaaaat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.