Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba (68151 Views)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by YourWife(f): 6:21pm On May 11, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Is this not the same girl who has slept with 2788 men

Nothing we no go see undecided
Even this one wey her Toto don sag and wide like Grand Canyon still dey form for man

I no blame am sha, man must knack. embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltSTeZA6xMI

No vex ooo... How did u dig up this video? Are u a wizard? No vex ooo

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by adetes: 6:23pm On May 11, 2017
Wise one may b she didnt kno hw to cook. U better adjust time wait for no one
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 6:29pm On May 11, 2017
mypassions:
I hope you understand she had known him for weeks and the date was held in the guy house instead of eatery, cinema... There is nothing there if she cook on first date. We will end up making terrible mistakes if we keep taking things too serious. I remember one day I was washing my car, so I decided to wash my friend car too since I am in the mood to work that moment (May be because it was raining ) but my other friend didn't like it because he see it as downgrading of which I see nothing there. I also remember one day I and my girl ate egusi, she mistakenly swallow stockfish bone smiley. So the next day, she started having this pain around her anus region, she couldn't work well but she notice there is something hook in there. I guess when she pooing, it was had for the bone to find it way out so it has gotten to the extreme hole, this make her have pains when walking. It get to a point the pain was getting serious, I told her to open her hole, I use my left hand to bring out the bone at the edge of her anus. Does that in anyway downgrade me? No! I bet if you see me one on one, you will never believe I can do such but we need play the fool sometimes. What what you said, I can see your own feminist is like the white feminist which I see as the real feminist. Most black feminist are men-hating women fighting for women dominance over men. For years, I do believe the %100 of the white and black american men support feminism but later discovered I was wrong after reading many foreign comment abroad and also when I had conversation with them about feminism. That's when I knew about %80 of white and black american men don't support it. The %20 that support are most time men brought up by a single mother who have the feminist ideology or men that are gay.

you
She said just two weeks,even if she has known him for a year,it is not her duty. She can do it if she wants.
As long as she is not his wife,it is never her duty to cook for him Oga. You can't force people to do what you want simply because you feel it is right!
Everyone is not the same. As for your friend and your girl,I didn't ask for all those stories as it doesn't relate to what this thread is saying!!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 11, 2017
So u give itself automatic red card.
Yeye dey smell
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 11, 2017
weldone maaa!!!! I can beat my chest and said that this story Is fabricated. because how would a guy that just know u for few weeks just see u one for the first time. tell u to just go inside his kitchen and start cooking for him. please lets be sincere does it makes sense infact it is totally stupid to even reason that way. because doesn't know who u are. nobody should believe does nonsense up there. she fabricated the story just yo massage her ego and make her feel impotant. u know girls can lieeeeee. its not knew
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Sammmypoko(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2017
Thats how people like Linda ikeji started,40years after i hope you reflect positively on this. There should be no big deal cooking on the first date except the date is based on benefit.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 11, 2017
weldone maaa!!!! I can beat my chest and say that this story Is fabricated. because how would a guy that just know u for few weeks just see u one for the first time. tell u to just go inside his kitchen and start cooking for him. please lets be sincere does it makes sense infact it is totally stupid to even reason that way. because doesn't know who u are. nobody should believe does nonsense up there. she fabricated the story just yo massage her ego and make her feel impotant. u know girls can lieeeeee. its not knew
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2017
|
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2017
|
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by steinalb(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2017
I went on a date one time with a young lady and during the date she was talking many things. The only thing my brain could catch was the part she said she doesn't find kitchen work funny.
From that moment I started twerking my GPS for the nearest route far away from her.

Me that have my own stool in my mama's kitchen then. God help the next generation to come.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Kosy79(f): 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
majorbravo:

By the time she turns 30, she would be begging strangers to allow her cook for them.

For the post,

Point 1
How can you even dump someone you aren't dating yet? You say he is well to do so this dude can literarily get any girl he so wishes. If not for anything, He was probably thinking marriage while you were thinking boyfriend/girlfriend. Besides, Dude was doing you a favour, he wanted to give you an opportunity to impress his friends, he probably already told them a lot about you, and you know what that means if his friends adore you. You must suck at cooking to decline such an opportunity.

Point 2
If it's not a woman's responsibility to cook, then it shouldn't be a man's responsibility to pick the bills for the meal you ate. I expected you to have written that you paid the bills at the restaurant. Feminists and double standards.

Point 3
What makes you think he cant cook himself? Have you been the one cooking for him all the time he has been alone before you came along? Do you know if he was really hungry and too tired to drive out that he really needed help? Give you an example: If a really tall man were to come to your house on his first visit as a potential bf, and suddenly there was a power cut, you successfully turned on the generator but cos you are short you would usually climb a stool to change the power. Now your friends were there and this potential bf is a tall guy who actually stands behind you and watches you struggling to reach the switch. You kindly ask him to help you, and he tells you its not a man's responsibility. lol

Point 4
Do you know some men were raised not to eat out? They prefer to cook what they eat themselves. He even trusts you enough to taste food cooked by you when he barely knows you. Besides what do you think his friends would have said about you, if they saw you in his house as a potential wife to be, relaxed while he was in the kitchen. Dude could have done it himself, but he was mindful of the ridicule you could have faced if he was seen doing it himself while you were there. I'm trying to imagine your face swallowing those spoons of rice from the restaurant, Now you just proved to him and his friends that you aren't a match.

Point 5
Why have your first date in a guy's house if as you claim, you don't know him well enough? So saying it was a first date is not likely(ruled out), you probably knew him well enough to go spend time with him at his crib, dude aint no stranger. Ok, so it was a stay at home date, and they got hungry, was she expecting to see Ainsley Harriott jump out of the kitchen wearing an apron with a frying spoon in hand awaiting orders? Cos it would be unlikely to expect candle lit dinner on a first date. You don't accept dates of a skydiving nature if you're scared of heights, don't expect KFC when you are sitting it in at home for a date (perhaps Netflix and Chill was on her menu).
Well said bruh.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 11, 2017
missomo:

I'm sure your dogs individually have more grey matter than you do. Dunce with a smart phone.

some of us av life outside NL hence d delay ... my dogs individually have more usefulness than yu.. toilet wit a smelly hole... i wan urinate hw much
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 6:48pm On May 11, 2017
mypassions:

Come on don't be rude, I never insulted you. I was only given you instances why it mean nothing, you are the one saying thing off point here because of your madness(Slavery) I can see you are live in the USA, here comes one of those america slave, I hope the slave master have given you your green card to proof you are a glorified slave, the fool call it freedom. Don't dare try me, I will mess you up here. I have seen your comment how you have been talking to people rudely from one post to another. I knew you have been heart broken many times, I know your type, Feminism won't heal your broken heart.
Oga you have a serious problem. So just because I said the fact you are now looking for other ways to get back at me. grin
Just point out where I insulted you; even your grammar shows you are an educated illiterate.
Heart broken ko,heart broken ni! Most men and women have been heart broken at least once in their lifetime and it never stopped then from trying again or carrying on with their lives!!
Not everyone even loves stupidly in the first place,so you had better be careful else I am the one that would mess you up!! Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

She said just two weeks,even if she has known him for a year,it is not her duty. She can do it if she wants.
As long as she is not his wife,it is never her duty to cook for him Oga. You can't force people to do what you want simply because you feel it is right!
Everyone is not the same. As for your friend and your girl,I didn't ask for all those stories as it doesn't relate to what this thread is saying!!
comments like this is one of the reasons I asked a girl what she can do for a man. to be honest most girls are totally useless to a man except sex (which she always need) there is no value they add to a guys life. but they chop d guys money, collect the guys gift, goes to eatery with him, demand for things from him and latter disrespect him, insult him and disgrace him. and still expect him to be happy. thank God for my life it has never happened to me befor because of how I disipline myself not to take rubish
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by tinktanker: 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
Honestly many girls are foolish in this our generation.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 6:54pm On May 11, 2017
michaelandre:
comments like this is one of the reasons I asked a girl what she can do for a man. to be honest most girls are totally useless to a man except sex (which she always need) there is no value they add to a guys life. but they chop d guys money, collect the guys gift, goes to eatery with him, demand for things from him and latter disrespect him, insult him and disgrace him. and still expect him to be happy. thank God for my life it has never happened to me befor because of how I disipline myself not to take rubish
You must be very mad I swear to quote me with this trash! Do i look like those cheap sluts you chase around?? Or is it me who sent you to meet cheap dependent girls who don't have any decent source of income??
It is your sisters and female relatives that are only useful for sex. Useless bastard. Quote me again!

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2017
|
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by davide470(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2017
CoCoLav:
My kind of woman. The nerve some guys have though undecided

They want you to act like a wife and perform full wifely duties but dont think they should do it the right way. If you need a wife, go and marry.

Its not only chicken in the freezer, goat in the barn.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 11, 2017
VicFunTop
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:
I thing the guy was wrong. my opinion though
Very wrong. No respect for the girl at all
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/
Callous guy. He lacks respect for ladies.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=CreamyMoltenLar post=56430050]VicFunTop[/quote/]

Modified
I just read the topic. Honestly she is right. Why would he ask her to go and cook on the first date. She shouldn't have eaten the take out.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nofuckgiven: 7:11pm On May 11, 2017
mypassions:
You such a big fool, it was a typo which I corrected before you replied. I expected you to come at me more rude, I wish I know you very well, so I can check on you next 20yrs to ask you how far you have gone with your stupid feminist game. GLORIFIED AMERICA SLAVE!

You have finally shown how stupid and foolish you are. You are a retarded scum bag because I never insulted you first but your ignorance and stupidity beclouded your sense of judgement as usual. Take it or leave it. I already gave you an example of what feminism stands for. The like of Chimamanda and others who are married and living happily with their husbands. So you can go and kill yourself if it pains you. Useless nicompoop!! Ode!

1 Like

Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by iyke649(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
I wonder why u guys are replying this girl . She's just an attention seeking b*t*ch
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by BennyPz: 7:17pm On May 11, 2017
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Halifaxguy: 7:44pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

LIES from the pit of hell.

I never washed or even cooked before my husband married me. It was after my introduction that my husband tasted my food! Rather each time I come visiting we would go out for lunch! I was treated like a honorable guest in his house. He even did my laundry. Real men treat women well!

Story! I pity your husband. People like you don't respect their husbands. I guess you live in abroad, cos this kind of thinking is common with black ladies living abroad.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by buzorcharles(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2017
rumenase:

Source: http://crazyanne.com/dumped-my-boyfriend/
Old u don't know how to cook. U wan make him marry u without knowing if u can cook. Even if u date him for 3 years, u will never cook cos u don't know how to cook. Sample yr selling point mumuu. Indomie generation. EAT SHIT
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by mypassions(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2017
|
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Mypeople2(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
ekems2017:
Hmmm. Well If you enjoy cooking you will not be saying this. It doesn't mean the guy wanted to use you. You probably don't know if he wanted a wife and saw you as a potential one. You missed out.

Maybe if it was sex you will have gladly given to him.
That is true. If it was sex, she would have done it with him several times .But to cook na problem .So why did you eat the food from the fast food? Why didn't you decline ? My friend, you can't cook .Just say it
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by tayorh(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2017
not cooking for him and his friends is not a bad thing, because it is too soon for him to request such just first date. There is a saying that goes thus "If tomorrow will be good, you will know today." the guy don deh find person weh go deh cook for am before im pack go d house sef.
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by seangy4konji: 8:30pm On May 11, 2017
Olonsho don get levels oooo
Re: I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2017
OMO

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.