Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (39663 Views)

Poll: who do you think will get killed in this season?

Jack Bauer: 20% (9 votes)
Chloe: 17% (8 votes)
Cole: 15% (7 votes)
Charles Logan: 46% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by mahal(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Jack no dey chop, no dey sleep, no dey break under torture. . . . .na wa o!
The moment he start doing all this, then i stop watching 24
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by mahal(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
cabali:

i think Hastings should be thrown away!!

How he has not noticed Dana's lack of full concentration is what I cannot understand; it shows he is incompetent. Bill Buchanan woulda noticed it, Tony Almeida woulda seen it.

His swagger is just misplaced

Another "Curtis manning" would invoke section "144" of the CTU code and Hastings would be replaced and put in Holding very soon,
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by mahal(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2010
gongo aso:

@ wilfem
mehn, that Josef guy (SARK) still has that slick deadly looks of ALIAS.
Never to be trusted. Great actor too.(compare his British accent (ALIAS) to his Russian (24).
Thumbs up!

We myt all get to like Hastings later, I already do tongue
though in an annoying way angry

Too much swagger
grin cheesy grin
cool faced, baddest guy, the accent tripped me, i wasnt deceived by his earlier good guy attitude towards his brother. I was even surprised he didn't shoot him b4 his oldman did.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^ and they've already killed off the guy self he's one badazz bad guy. I wish they kept him around longer and axed that loser Hastings instead.

See how Dana has dragged Cole into her wahala grin

This Jack and Renee relationship . . . hmmm . . . it may be signs that they will kill her off soon. There are usually no happy endings on 24 lol.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
^^^u beat me to it  angry  wink

dont say too much to save the suspense for those yet to see the last episode.
suffice to say everyone is got a price and a ghost in their closet. . . even Hastings  shocked

and they killed off Josef too soon  angry

JeSoul:

See how Dana has dragged Cole into her wahala grin
i like d way cole maintains his cool always

to borrow from sauron. . .she is a pure twunt  cheesy
lol
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
gongo aso:

^^^u beat me to it angry wink

dont say too much to save the suspense for those yet to see the last episode.

Lol, my bad. People avoid this thread until you're up-to-date lol.

suffice to say everyone is got a price and a ghost in their closet. . . even Hastings shocked

and they killed of Josef too soon angry

to borrow from sauron. . .she is a pure twunt cheesy
lol
Lol twunt for real. She as she strong face and was prepared to kill, then when Cole challenged her she's like "I wasn't sure what I was going to do" grin. As for Hastings, his days are numbered . . . let the people say amen cool
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
~off thread~

@Jesoul
many thanks for ur siggy.
refreshed my soul with that classic
wink
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2010
gongo aso:

~off thread~

@Jesoul
many thanks for your siggy.
refreshed my soul with that classic
wink
You're most certainly welcome brotha smiley. Its been on constant repeat for me for like a week now, the song is simply timeless.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
For those of us who have not downloaded/watched the latest episode 9. Here's the download link to it, although a Rapidshare
(50mb)
http://rapidshare.com/files/354604952/24.S08E09.rar
Password for extraction is sweet16mb
Enjoy!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by mahal(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2010
@Wilfem,
You go born twins, Thanks Again!!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2010
men!!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by puskin: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2010
Just to help Semid. . . . . .direct download in avi format for episode 9 [60MB]

[url=http://www.fztvseries.mobi/videos/TV/24/Season%208/24.S08E09.avi]CLICK HERE[/url]

Enjoy!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2010
puskin:

Just to help Semid. . . . . .direct download in avi format for episode 9 [60MB]

[url=http://www.fztvseries.mobi/videos/TV/24/Season%208/24.S08E09.avi]CLICK HERE[/url]

Enjoy!!!!!!! grin grin
I see you. . . .thanks.
@ All
Episode 9 added.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Sauron1: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
Saw Episode 9 on Tuesday. . . . .

Dana Walsh on a one-babe mission until her partner intervened.
Jack Bauer putting himself on the line for Renee, Hastings is a clown. grin grin

Episode 10 already? I can't wait to see what happens to Farhad the retard. grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by ritchboy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
This must be one of the worst seasons ever. . .
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by rarry(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
O boy,all of una don go far,i still dey episode 5.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2010
Officially, Hastings is a goof and shows so much incompetence u think that is the reason they employed him
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Sauron1: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2010
cabali:

Officially, Hastings is a goof and shows so much incompetence u think that is the reason they employed him

I like Hastings, abeg.
Y'all peops are just getting on his back for no reason.

He is doing is job quite well.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2010
well i tthink hastings improved on epi9. . . . but he's still not off the hook

btw,. . . . i hope this dana issue is smhow tied to the whole terrorist plot?. . . or else dis jst plain waste of airtime. . IMO sha
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

I like Hastings, abeg.
Y'all peops are just getting on his back for no reason.

He is doing is job quite well.

doing his job well? Tell me one plan he has originated and executed without second guessing. Tell me one decision he has made that has been solely his own. ok, i'll tell you. . . NONE!!

Under his nose, Dana isnt in full concentration and he doesnt notice. under his watch, Dana sneaks out in the middle of crises and he takes no note. He is too one-directional to be the head of an intelligent unit as CTU.

Untill he takes full charge and control with intelligent decisions, he remains incompetent in my books jo.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Sauron1: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
cabali:

doing his job well? Tell me one plan he has originated and executed without second guessing. Tell me one decision he has made that has been solely his own. ok, i'll tell you. . . NONE!!

Hastings requested Renee go back undercover with the Russians. It was a perfect plan until the affair between Jack and Renee blew up the operation.

Under his nose, Dana isnt in full concentration and he doesnt notice. under his watch, Dana sneaks out in the middle of crises and he takes no note. He is too one-directional to be the head of an intelligent unit as CTU.

CTU is now a bigger enterprise.
Stop comparing the days of season 1-3 when they were in a small box to what they have got now.
Under Buchanan and Dessler too, a lot of shyte went down. CTU was invaded by terrorists and a certain Nina Myers infiltrated CTU.
Should we also say Buchanan wasn't brilliant? They are in a middle of a crisis. . . .These things happen!

Untill he takes full charge and control with intelligent decisions, he remains incompetent in my books jo.

How can you take full charge with Jack Bauer sniffing around?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

How can you take full charge with Jack Bauer sniffing around?

hehe. . .lmao
cheesy
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2010
@Sauron
About Hastings telling Renne to go undercover. . . . remeber Jack said it wasnt a good idea
Renee was ready to go ahead with it but the final call was up to Hastings and i guess u know how it ended?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
All this one wey una dey talk na story. . . . .I'm more interested in the burgeoning relationship between Jack and Renee, lol. If anyone of them dies during the course or at the end of the show, I swear I no go post for Nairaland again. . . .still remember his wife, Audrey & now Renee. . .That notion that Jack is jinxed in relationships must be dispelled. . .HE & RENEE MUST LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER or else. . . .hmmm!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by efepro(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2010
@semid, thanks 4 ur contributions so far; and sorry 4 ur posting privileges, The relationship b/w jack & renee is nt going to burgeon in2 anything fruitful;it's nt going 2 b fruitful nt becos of Audrey's father made-believe that jack is jinxed with women.that was his egotistic perception, jack is alright, the nature of his job wil nt allow tht, think of Tony & michelle,chloe and morris and the relationships tht existed b\w other CTU agents.None of them pan-out well
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
efepro:

@semid, thanks 4 your contributions so far; and sorry 4 your posting privileges, The relationship b/w jack & renee is nt going to burgeon in2 anything fruitful;it's nt going 2 b fruitful nt becos of Audrey's father made-believe that jack is jinxed with women.that was his egotistic perception, jack is alright, the nature of his job wil nt allow tht, think of Tony & michelle,chloe and morris and the relationships tht existed b\w other CTU agents.None of them pan-out well

Efosa, I know sey na philosophy you study but must you think like a philosopher all time? Too much philosophizing no good o. . . .Anyway, just in case u've forgotten Jack & Renee ain't exactly full time employees of CTU? Me just want make the thing end on a happy note for Jack nah. . .Make e no end like season 1 wey im wife die, season 5 wey chinko intelligence kidnap am go China or Season 6 wey im begin dey look im reflection for water. . .the guy don too suffer abeg . . .Nothin' bad in this season ending on a happy note for him IMO, lol.
BTW. . .come online make we chat.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ Sauron

Your Hastings got Hassan's girlfriend locked up suspecting with all conviction she was guilty. Chloe suspected it, Bleep it, even our half dead president will smell a whiff of foul there. As an intelligence agent, you have to look at all possibilities, tighten all suspisions but no, not the Head of CTU.

Owen told him the extraction of Farhad would be normal in and out, gave him a verbal role play and he was satisfied with it until Bauer mentioned it was unusual. Bauer had to explain the complex nature of it (which turned out correct) before he could see it that way.

My problem is that your head of CTU has to be convinced to know what to do. Always a step behind (in intelligence) Jack and even Chloe.

I vote they loose him quickly.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
Episode 10 added. . . .Download, Watch & Enjoy!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
guys please at least let me watch the recent episode before spoiling it haba. i also vote for the reomval of ctu director but nice move with jack anyways. used his number 6 for once.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
teeluv:

guys please at least let me watch the recent episode before spoiling it haba.
Please read well. . . .nö one has posted anything about episode 10.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by puskin: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
mMm. . . . . . .episode 10. . . . . this is getting interesting
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
Episode 10 (rapidshare rmvb)
http://rapidshare.com/files/357818865/24.S08E10.rar
password; sweet16mb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Reveals Why He Deleted Her Photos / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.