Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (39664 Views)

Poll: who do you think will get killed in this season?

Jack Bauer: 20% (9 votes)
Chloe: 17% (8 votes)
Cole: 15% (7 votes)
Charles Logan: 46% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by montelik(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2010
This season so far has been free of the usual side story involving the President. I usually enjoy these plots. From the drama surrounding President Palmer in seasons 2, 3 & 6 (both brothers David and Wayne), President Logan in seasons 4 & 5, President Daniels in season 6 and President Taylor in season 7. I hope there will still be time for a bit of drama involving the presidency as we have reached the half way stage.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Fadajasi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2010
Da
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2010
Episode 13 added. . .Download, watch & Enjoy!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by mahal(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Episode 13 added. . .Download, watch & Enjoy!

Ahh!! so early, A "must watch" episode, many thanks to you Semid4lyfe,
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2010
mahal:

Ahh!! so early, A "must watch" episode, many thanks to you Semid4lyfe,
Guy, nobody for this world like 24 reach me. I be faanaaatical addict, lol. I dey watch am right now sef. grin cheesy wink grin

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by asha80(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2010
Dana Walsh
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
at last they put an insider insider CTU. been waiting for it since but wasn't expecting it to be Dana Walsh. and whatever happened to president taylor,
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by netotse(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2010
wey lynx o. . .i want to see if he foresaw all this. . .i thought the parole officer was going to blackmail her. . .but they spun it in a different direction!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2010
lets wait and see wat wil happennnnn
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2010
DANA WALSH!!! grin men see the evil look in her eye as she was approaching the conference room grin I like what they've done with the story . . . poor Cole lol.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2010
Please, has anybody ever downloaded this semid4lyfe attachment from fzdownload.com with either of Opera 4 or 5 on Mtn? I've never been able to download it on phone using Mtn. Whoever has the trick should pls gist me. Thanks.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2010
netotse:

wey lynx o. . .i want to see if he foresaw all this. . .i thought the parole officer was going to blackmail her. . .but they spun it in a different direction!
Shuo! See this one. . .shey u no know se na Lynx direct the season 8?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by efepro(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2010
Dana Walsh working wit terroristz?.OMG!.with d look on their facez,i neva tot there was gonna be a mole in CTU, i pity cole.Do u think she's really in luv wiv cole?, let's find out in subsequent episodes.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 12:21am On Mar 24, 2010
So Dana walsh is the Nina Myers of this season. What a wicked and deceptive woman she is. I pity CTU.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by honsule(m): 2:01am On Mar 24, 2010
Wilfem:

So Dana walsh is the Nina Myers of this season. What a wicked and deceptive woman she is. I pity CTU.

abi o
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2010
netotse:

common we all know dere;s always a mole in ctu. . . . frm d beginning i tot it wud be d tech guy who controls d drones, but trust 24 na!, dey proved me wrong, lol grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2010
I just pity Dana cos she's up against the intelligence of Jack and the genius of Chloe. Very soon the terrorist will do something very advanced that could only have happened if they had inside help and then Jack & Chloe ONLY will work together until the mole is smoked out no matter how well she covers her tracks.

I think the terrorist must have found out about her shady past and used that to blackmail her into working for them.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2010
i have a feeling dana wont last long in this series.but lets wait and seeee,
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Shuo! See this one. . .shey u no know se na Lynx direct the season 8?
no oh. . . dats Cabali's dept grin grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I think the terrorist must have found out about her shady past and used that to blackmail her into working for them.
well i feel they covered up her past and somehow got her into ctu. . . . cos if it was outright backmail she wont want to contact dem after taking care of her ex. . . .well like i said my 2 cents sha undecided
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Seun(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
I can buy Dana as a wimpy, spineless mole, but the sudden change to a 'badass' tone strikes me as unrealistic. We've seen her in many private situations and she was always wimpy and stupid; they can't change that overnight. It's surprising because it makes no sense, that's all.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
Seun:

I can buy Dana as a wimpy, spineless mole, but the sudden change to a 'badass' tone strikes me as unrealistic. We've seen her in many private situations and she was always wimpy and silly; they can't change that overnight. It's surprising because it makes no sense, that's all.
Actually not really I think.

She was just playing the part of wimpy in order to maintain her cover. Also remember she was about to kill her ex and the other con before Cole stopped her, so its not entirely out of the blue.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hmmm. . .anyhow sha, I'm glad Renee is back in play. I was beginning to think I had seen the last of her.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hmmm. . .anyhow sha, I'm glad Renee is back in play. I was beginning to think I had seen the last of her.
Renee is going to end up happily hitched to Jack. . . or else angry
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Seun(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
She was just playing the part of wimpy in order to maintain her cover.
Even when she was alone, just the camera, she still acted in that moronic, spineless, irritating way.
Now, all of a sudden, she overpowers a full-grown man and start talking in a deep voice?  I call bullshit.
If she was trying to keep her cover before, what has changed all of a sudden?  She still needs the cover.

I can buy her as a mole.  She could have been blackmailed, etc.  But as a badass terrorist? No way!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
em em em okay. . . . here comes a question most of us have been avoiding:
U all know evry season some1 close to jack dies (last series was Bill Buchannan); so who gets the lot dis season?
did i hear some1 say[b]. . Ren. . . .[/b] i didnt say anytin oh. . .
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
lynxnoon:

U all know evry season some1 close to jack dies (last series was Bill Buchannan); so who gets the lot dis season?
Lynxnoon! Lynxnoon! Lynxnoon!. . .how many times I call your name? If na play, make you stop am so gbo? I no go talk pass like this, lol.
grin cheesy tongue
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
NA WAH OH!!!
i jst asked smtin we've all been avoidin na! grin grin grin
ok ok ok. . . nobody important will die dis time. . . . . na beans??!!

but come oh. . . if tony almeida shd come back and die e go pain ne small oh, . well jst tin ti ni grin grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
Lynx I'm joining SemiD and issuing you a second warning, you berra stop that Renee talk right now!  angry
If anything happens to that woman I am coming for you, with my locked and loaded AK47, you berra ask somebody  cool

If they need someone to kill, they can take Tony, or Hastings, Cole or that Hot CTU guy or heck even president Hassan and worst case President Taylor. BUT LEAVE RENEE ALONE! or else  angry
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by lynxnoon(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
LWKMD!!!
oya Cabali d director, come talk ur own oh. . . . .
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by eldee(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
lynxnoon:

I think Chloe will die . . . she's the last remaining of the original CTU.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

I think Chloe will die . . . she's the last remaining of the original CTU.
Make una stop all these expensive jokes nah. You na wan make I cry sad undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Reveals Why He Deleted Her Photos / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series.........

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.