Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan (39659 Views)

Poll: who do you think will get killed in this season?

Jack Bauer: 20% (9 votes)
Chloe: 17% (8 votes)
Cole: 15% (7 votes)
Charles Logan: 46% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / DOWNLOAD SERIES: “24″ Season 9 Episode 9 & 10 / 24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by mahal(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Semid4lyfe and Wilfemm

Thanks Again!!! smiley off to buy popcorn,
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 4:09am On Mar 03, 2010
hehe. . . Hastings finally grows some balls
cheesy
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 10:25am On Mar 03, 2010
cant believe that hastings finally stood up to wise.my god.the show just keeps getting better.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 10:29am On Mar 03, 2010
The sweetest part of Ep10 IMO was this line - 'When this is over I want to be there for you, with you'. . .Lol, see Jack dey play lover boy.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The sweetest part of Ep10 IMO was this line  - 'When this is over I want to be there for you, with you'. . .Lol, see Jack dey play lover boy.

lol.
mine is Jack  presenting a 'brilliant' idea to Hastings and Hasting chirps in . . .'Sounds like an Hail Mary'
grin cheesy grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2010
cant even picture jack been a lover boy. for where?? tongue
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by JeSoul(f): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
gongo aso:

hehe. . . Hastings finally grows some balls
cheesy
Nah, he probably rented some from Jack grin

See the wahala Dana has dragged poor Cole into. I doubt they will get away with it . . . they shoulda just called the cops and allowed her to serve her 5 years for co-conspiracy/aiding and abeting jeje.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
JeSoul:

Nah, he probably rented some from Jack grin

See the wahala Dana has dragged poor Cole into. I doubt they will get away with it . . . they shoulda just called the cops and allowed her to serve her 5 years for co-conspiracy/aiding and abeting jeje.

hehe. . .lol
meaning Jack has got 'balls' in excess lipsrsealed

Cole and Dana should get away with it. . .but remember, Dana is a Twunt tongue
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
where did they get that dana girl from in d first place. cole just willfully dragged himself into her mess.should we call dat love or stupidity. if its the 24 we know im sure theyll be another twist to the story.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by borderline(m): 2:51am On Mar 05, 2010
@wilfem
pls how do i proceeed.whenever i follow dat download link,it asks me to select an account.so how do i proceed frm there
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2010
borderline:

@wilfem
pls how do i proceeed.whenever i follow dat download link,it asks me to select an account.so how do i proceed frm there
Dude. . .bone rapidshare & their free user download wahala. . . .Go to page 3 of this thread or just click on the link below for direct download links of all the episodes so far.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-378953.64.html
I just modify that particular posts & add the l8test episode every week so I'll advice u to bookmark that page.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by borderline(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2010
@semid4lyfe
great.ur lead panned out well.just finishd downloading episode 4,6,7,8. .will finish downloading the rest when i get back home with my broadband.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2010
borderline:

@semid4lyfe
great.your lead panned out well.just finishd downloading episode 4,6,7,8. .will finish downloading the rest when i get back home with my broadband.
Ok. . .Glad to be of help bro!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Sauron1: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
cabali:

@ Sauron
Your Hastings got Hassan's girlfriend locked up suspecting with all conviction she was guilty. Chloe suspected it, bleep it, even our half dead president will smell a whiff of foul there. As an intelligence agent, you have to look at all possibilities, tighten all suspisions but no, not the Head of CTU.

Owen told him the extraction of Farhad would be normal in and out, gave him a verbal role play and he was satisfied with it until Bauer mentioned it was unusual. Bauer had to explain the complex nature of it (which turned out correct) before he could see it that way.

My problem is that your head of CTU has to be convinced to know what to do. Always a step behind (in intelligence) Jack and even Chloe.

I vote they loose him quickly.

Chloe and Jack have been with CTU before Obama so you should expect em to be more knowledgeable about these things.
Even with that, Hastings hasn't put a foot wrong and he is always ready to change his opinion with good conviction unlike the other CTU heads in the past.

Did you see how he told the dude in the White House off in the last episode?
Did you see how he stood up for Renee even when a higher power wanted Renee to be punished for killing Vladmir?
Now thatz some ballz!!!!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by borderline(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2010
@semid4lyfe
thanks. episode 9 &10 downloaded. eko onibaje o!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
Waiting to see what will happen today, whether that suspect in the hospital would escape or not
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2010
Pls did anybdy knw wat happen to Tony Almeida from the last season?
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2010
tony is on leave.

that suicide bomber guy na die hard haba.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2010
Episode 11 added. . . .Download, watch & Enjoy!
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by mahal(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Episode 11 added. . . .Download, watch & Enjoy!

Bless you! semid4lyfe
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by gongoaso1: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
ep 11
one word = BORING
angry tongue grin
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by cabali(m): 5:25am On Mar 10, 2010
@sauron,

you had to wait till episode 10 before you could get something right to say about Hastings; you see what I am saying? For 9 episodes he has been an extra.

Chloe has been in the game for long does not make it right for her to be more intelligent than the head of an intelligent unit. Remember ctu was brought up because Hastings convinced weiss that he could do the job right. He must have been in the intelligent circle already before he could have been included on the list to head ctu. All am saying is that with all this, he is a waste and with what you have rightly said, even Chloe should have been the head of ctu instead of Hastings
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2010
best part of episode 11.

jack threatening the suicide guy. OMG. i loved that part.

so president daughter get brain small.stupid girl.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by puskin: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
This season's 24 is not the ***ish @all. I thought Jack would have used another card other than the threatening game.

Phew!!!! Overall, this episode 11 is the most boring episode so far. . . . . . . . I mean, how can they spend the whole of the episode figuring out how to bring Marcos out of the chamber alive.

So LAME!!!! IMO.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2010
This Season 8 no be am at all. By this Episode in season 5, 6 and 7, my heart was already in my mouth and there was a lot of on the 'edge of the seat' suspense and enough twists & turns. . .this season 8 so far no be am IMO.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Sauron1: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
cabali:

@sauron,

you had to wait till episode 10 before you could get something right to say about Hastings; you see what I am saying? For 9 episodes he has been an extra.

Chloe has been in the game for long does not make it right for her to be more intelligent than the head of an intelligent unit. Remember ctu was brought up because Hastings convinced weiss that he could do the job right. He must have been in the intelligent circle already before he could have been included on the list to head ctu. All am saying is that with all this, he is a waste and with what you have rightly said, even Chloe should have been the head of ctu instead of Hastings

I hope you know Hasting's acting according to the scripts the directors have given him.
Even with that, i cannot understand y'all's complaints.
He has demoted Dana Walsh and her boyfriend and he is always on top of trick situations. . . . .Give him a breather, abeg.

teeluv:

best part of episode 11.

jack threatening the suicide guy. OMG. i loved that part.

so president daughter get brain small.silly girl.

She nor get brain at all.
If she had one, she won't be screwing her father's bodyguard who happens to be a terrorist.
Of course, the dude ain't a donkey. . . . .He musta known the babe was lying and i am sure he would tie the babe up in episode 12.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by donald303: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
@semid4lyfe
sorry 2 draw u back but pls i need links 2 download d remaining episodes of season7 starting frm where d episode where jack's daughter was kidnapd at d airport by tony's crew after jack had arrested tony 4 d murder of d fbi chief.thanks
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by teeluv(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2010
at least she has d brain to lie small.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by semid4lyfe(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2010
donald303:

@semid4lyfe
sorry 2 draw u back but pls i need links 2 download d remaining episodes of season7 starting frm where d episode where jack's daughter was kidnapd at d airport by tony's crew after jack had arrested tony 4 d murder of d fbi chief.thanks
This thread is for Season 8. Why don't you buy the season 7 DVD with the complete 24 episodes instead of downloading the episodes online? It's everywhere and it's just N200. Anyway, I'll see what I can do (not a promise) but you have to be more specific with the episodes cos I don't know the particular episode it was that Jack's daughter was kidnapped in season 7. ie you can make it easier for me by saying you want episode 1-5 etc.
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by puskin: 1:09am On Mar 11, 2010
donald303:

@semid4lyfe

Abeg. . . try use 200bucks buy the whole season nah!!!. . . .HABA. shocked shocked
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by Wilfem(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2010
Did I hear some people saying that Episode 11 was a boring one?
IMO, I think i disagree with that. There might not be any actions so to say, but it was suspense filled, now that Tarin's ass had been blown up by Marcos and he's also getting suspicious that his lover might have told her mother their location, that's going to be another twist. More troubles ahead for Dana walsh & Poor Cole, who also got himself enmeshed with all those atrocities perpetrated by his girlfriend, I just don't know how the next episode would look like
Re: 24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan by ritchboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2010
This is officially the worst season ever. . . It better be the last.

RUBBISH!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Reveals Why He Deleted Her Photos / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.