Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} (5044 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Sanusi Lamido Is Nothing But A Bitter, Foolish Bigot / Sanusi Lamido Is A Liar. Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by agabaI23(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
oyb:

that is what this most definitely looks like - the guy has been in office for two years and under the radar, just as our dear departed president was under the radar until they started lauding him for er 'hoarding' katsina money instead of spending it

My feeler is that some foot soldiers have started publicizing him and nairaland seems to be the first port of call.

From the pictures, he has done well but then I know OBJ had his reason for foisting gwura gwura on us. H e knew it would come to this and he would become the president again through the lame duck that is now the VP. I wonder the relationship between him and Sule. I think he is making sure that successive presidents are answerable to him. Sule is being repositioned for 2011 from the VP slot.
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by adeyemik: 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
Why are Nigerians easily carried away. Whats the shout all about, pick any average boy on the street of any state, give him the assembling manual and he will assemble the 3-wheelers.

Our government goes to India, Burma, Vietnam, Bangladesh etc, import a glorified keke (bicycle), assemble it and then we are making noise, that the governor has performed excellently. Brazil, that does not have half of what we have in terms of resources; manufacture and assemble luxurious Buses - (Scania, Macropolo etc), someone is assembling a bicycle and they are shouting that he has done well.

THIS IS A DISGRACE!
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/218851_jigawa2_JPG48ea19d1b7ff6705b1bdcb0d76be8683

i no fit lie sha - this 'assembly plant' get as e be o

fully naija complaint - no need for phcn and a throwback to fords assembly line
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by microgiant: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^^ this na assembly plant or showroom?
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by bandely(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
Good work sha!
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by citizenY(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
I just passed through that state yesterday. Jigawa does not need all these stoves and round abouts.
It needs direct intervention in health education and agriculture. This is what a rural setting requires.

The pictorial campaign does not reflect the wishes of the talakawa. These are people that have been traumatized
and subjugated by bad governance during the Saminu Turaki era and Kano domination in the erstwhile Kano State.

The two governments in Kano and Jigawa missed the road when they abandoned the Blue print of the late  Audu Bako and they are
paying dearly for it through as whatever they do lacks content, linkage and effect on the foundation laid by this man.

They  must revisit these plans and get their bearings, instead of frittering away valuable time and resources.

OBJ is trying to serve us the same dish, lacklustre Jonathan and a dimunitive/ colourless Lamido.  I do not see any verve in that dish.

Imagine the cheek, this assembly line has no apparatus and the vehicles are covered with dust. As far as I am concerned the y are in a warehouse
or is it mothball, as they do with army surplus. Warehouse (or assembly) is too neat, with no oil patches and signs of wear and tear. These
cn be assembled anywhere by any motorcycle  dealer.

People should stop insulting our sensibilities
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by Gekko(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
saintiyke:

@ poster ,what is your objective. are u the campaign manager . how much were u paid for this wonderful post.well, i have heard it before now, the northerns wants to use sule lamido to intimated goodluck jonathan. against the next election.let me advice you, its not going to work.watch  it  cool

I posted this simply because folks on this forum take much interest in tracking development in diff states in NGA.  We discuss the progress made by some states and the lack of in others.  I am based in NYC and have no connections whatsoever to politicians in NGA.  Judging by the pictures I was highly impressed by the rural transformation taking place in Jigawa.  You can see for yourself the well constructed roads, housing estates, hospitals, water projects, and schools all built within 2 years that he took over office with the 3rd lowest federal allocation from FG.

no need for paranoia.   wink
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by otawa: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
I am tired of your noise about Mr Obasanjo trying to foister anyone.

what did you all do when Yaradull was being foister on you?

Instead to embrace Atiku and Buhari, you find one thing or another. Now deal with your Yaradull

Question, what alternative do you present to Lamido?

What ways are you projecting your alternative?
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by OAM4J: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
real4life:

When Saminu Turaki was governor, all his commissioners and top government officials used to live in Kano because Jigawa was totally inhabitable for them. I think one of the first things Sule Lamido did was to order all top government officials to either live in Dutse or resign from office. That is impressive as well

@OAM4J

just wondering are you presently in Guildford?

No. Not even in UK at d moment. But will be in London sometime this week for few days. Why did u ask?
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by CarlosVent(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
good
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by real4life: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
OAM4J:

No. Not even in UK at d moment. But will be in London sometime this week for few days. Why did u ask?

okay, just because I saw the IP address you displayed at the bottom of your post
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by mase07: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
Governor Fashola please do not encourage that tricycle in Lagos. Lagos is a mega city. We want real cars. We dont want tricycles to become a mess in Lagos.

We want real things men

Eko oni baje
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by OAM4J: 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
real4life:

okay, just because I saw the IP address you displayed at the bottom of your post

Oh I see. It is a mirror software I use as my signature, shows only you your IP, same with everyone reading it. I only see my IP too. u can load it at   wink cool
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by hollandis(f): 5:40am On Jan 12, 2010
@poster
i totally agree with you

I've been there.I rate him higher than fashola

The way he transformed the villages is totally amazing.A village like birnin kudu looks so nice and homely.I slept in dutse thrice and I was like is this part of the north.
Nice guy better than 34 other governors
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by twinskenny(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
He trying but can we compare him to Fashola?
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by Cappadona123: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
Sai Lamido,Daramdamdam 2011 incha allah
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by Dashlink: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
i have laptops for sale you can call me my number is 08058326040
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by Gekko(m): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2010
twinskenny:

He trying but can we compare him to Fashola?

There is no need for comparison, lets just say he is performing just as well as Fashola is.
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by twinskenny(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
yeah
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by chidexy(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2010
procurement is not the same as performance. I don't know if someone else noticed the dust collecting on most of those equipments (including the so called keke NAPEP assembly plant)

If you waste resources in procurement and there is nobody using them, at the end of the day, the politicians will carry them off. The low cost computers and books are also collecting layers of dust
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by mamagee3(f): 2:21am On Jan 13, 2010
Gov. Lamido must be a real circus clown. grin grin
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by sjeezy8: 3:23am On Jan 13, 2010
haha dusty azz toy cars
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by Nobody: 11:27am On May 26, 2011
why the dust?

Make me wonder how an assembly plant could be so dusty?

me thinks it is a fake assembly plant
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by Nayfofl2015: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2013
To support and strengthen your topic people can visit www.nayfofl.org for confirmation.
Re: Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} by ChimaAdeoye: 5:20am On Jul 23, 2013
I like those Tricycles. It looks like the prototype being developed in India.I hope it is popularized in Nigeria so that Tricycle taxi ride becomes a little more comfortable to the passengers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Replies Okah: You Are A Drowning Man / Ovia, Otteh And Otedola Join GEJ Economic Team / Rule 9: Matters Arising.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.