Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) (55199 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki / Lawyer Beats Female Journalist In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by factwriter(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2017
emeijeh:
Your cucumber line is becoming very boring and annoying
What do you expect from someone with a "cucumber shaped" thinking faculty
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nixiepie(f): 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
livinbygrace:

You guys should shut up and stop all this nonsense.No sane man will just start beating woman for no reason.We men are not animals ,we are not robot,we are human being like you.Every smal issue you bring it to the media all because you wants to play victim card and brings the man down,but remember,you have SONS,FATHERS,HUSBANDS,BROTHERS and it will surely hunt you back.Dont turn men to Mumu .Enough of this nonsense
ode did i say all men undecided gerrrroot
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by femzone(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
Am not in support of any male beating a lady...But am sure the lady most have run her manner-less mouth on the man....Ladies shld watch the way they talk outside,so as not to get urself into what u won't like.....
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by bonifieldstun(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
livinbygrace:

You guys should shut up and stop all this nonsense.No sane man will just start beating woman for no reason.We men are not animals ,we are not robot,we are human being like you.Every smal issue you bring it to the media all because you wants to play victim card and brings the man down,but remember,you have SONS,FATHERS,HUSBANDS,BROTHERS and it will surely hunt you back.Dont turn men to Mumu .Enough of this nonsense
I troway salute give u ,Ur 3much in fact U will born cute twins ,

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by dottyeah(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
Wetin concern DSTV and na dsrtv with this one? Na case of two fighting na, some women can be so rude and unruly but when you taste their cheeks with your palms they'll start calling heaven and earth, why would a taxify driver suddenly start beating her up? She definitely must have said something bigger than her mouth to earn her that... If you like call ambode to leave his office and come and settle two fighting, na you sabi,

Morals in this is that you should learn to be polite to people regardless of their position in life, even a cleaner in the office deserve some respect cos anything could have driven anyone to go any kind of jobs just to earn a living, so next time you want to make a case, start by telling us the full story as it happened and not just that a woman was beaten and the whole Lagos state police and governor and DPR and NBA and SAN and everybody should come out... Shior.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by golddust6000(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

Reading comments on here is making me wonder what kind of society we live in

I will say regardless of what might have happened he has no right, if he cab man is angry park and let the lady get out of your car. Some people are asking what did she do, something is missing the only thing missing is brain in the empty skull of the driver.

I dont care if the lady is rude, I can't imagine someone beating up my daughter, sister, mom..... because he beats his wife at home doesnt mean he can go around beating other lady to satisfy his male ego

This are the type of people that wont even argue with a male passenger

what if the girl was the one that attacked tge man first by using a metal or distroyed the man's car which way ever, oya answer.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by geronimoedeh1(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2017
A story is judged from the account of all parties involved not from one or a part of them.... for the purpose of Justice and fairness..From countless experience,women tends to play the victim even when they are the aggressor.
I had an issue with lady and she was running her mouth like a water tap,seeing that she is a lady and i couldn't hit her,i started running my mouth too,i guess mine was more penetrative.....she called a water vendour,bought a sachet of water,opened it and poured the whole content on me drenching me completely.....
let's hear from the Taxify driver first...
thanks
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 12, 2017
The society have spoil our girls, when you argue with a girl they will say, leave am na woman or see as you dey follow woman argue.. WTF?

When the man lose his temper and decide to use his own power which is the hand after the lady might have use her own power which is her mouth to destroy him, they will call the man a devil..

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, I don't care what you think about my post, if you like say I'm supporting the man, who cares?

Ladies should know when to stop, they should also know that men have feelings too, your word can kill his self esteem.

Op give us the full gist.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Matoni: 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Pebcak post=56463308]

Chief... She might have done worse than being rude. She might have even slapped him or still worse she could be lyingtrying to frame him. That's why it will be forever wrong to judge without hearing both sides of the story. Even the one sided story is not complete.

Imagine if it was your brother that beat her. Would you not like to hear his side of the story

Na internet cause am
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
The tale doesnt add up... I reserve my comment den
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Baamivic: 7:50pm On May 12, 2017
U said police told them to go and settle it at home, so what else do u what us to do. I beliv d lady was totally wrong d driver.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by emeijeh(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2017
factwriter:

What do you expect from someone with a "cucumber shaped" thinking faculty
You are right, and he deserves this slide walahi[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Pebcak: 7:52pm On May 12, 2017
shiimah:
Oga go and sit down... u re just running your mouth like tap....
Your response shows how civil you are you should be ashamed of your life, when people talk your like should be close to that gathering because you are a virus. Like they say water always find its level find yours your are not intellectually capable of understanding how to behave in a sane and civil society

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by LordIsaac(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2017
Whatever happens, you will be asked to narrate your story which must contain a cause and its effect. All these hypocritical female gender sympathisers, pray you don't meet a woman with an untamed tongue.....
Now, I repeat, men flee from a woman who speaks 20words when you are still on two, lest you kill someone's daughter and mortgage the short time you have on earth!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by staga: 7:53pm On May 12, 2017
Taxi driver picked female passenger. Midway, he decided he did not need the money. He got down and started beating the female passenger. When he was through, he left.

He goes home. Hugs his wife. Then pulls off his danshiki and then starts beating his wife. Just like that.

I am sick of these types of half baked, one-sided stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Olive4(f): 7:53pm On May 12, 2017
going to China to learn kung-fu
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Achor1111(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
if the girl doesn't deserves the beating, pls tell us the full gist.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Matoni: 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
Chief... She might have done worse than being rude. She might have even slapped him or still worse she could be lyingtrying to frame him. That's why it will be forever wrong to judge without hearing both sides of the story. Even the one sided story is not complete.

Imagine if it was your brother that beat her. Would you not like to hear his side of the story

I dont care if the lady is rude, I can't imagine someone beating up my daughter, sister, mom..... because he beats his wife at home doesnt mean he can go around beating other lady to satisfy his male ego

This are the type of people that wont even argue with a male passenger
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Olive4(f): 7:54pm On May 12, 2017
going to China to learn kung-fu

who wants to join me

no time
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On May 12, 2017
Lots of Nigerians are sick.
What's she was running her mouth?
It's okay to ask for his side of the story, but already concluding she deserves it for running her mouth is insane

Except she attacked him and he retaliated in self-defence, I see no justification for this.

I await when women will start giving men hot water bathe for their wrongdoing. All you suckers better be there to ask what he did.
Yea..be there.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Matoni: 7:56pm On May 12, 2017

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2017
maxiuc:
I don't support this

No matter what don't ever raise your hand on a woman

My babe is really confused right because I don't give a dame of what ever she does

Will beating your sister girlfriend and wife solve the issue

See face for DP na! You look dead! Cut off your useless balls and dash it to bobrisky.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2017
LordIsaac:
Whatever happens, you will be asked to narrate your story which must contain a cause and its effect. All these hypocritical female gender sympathisers, pray you don't meet a woman with an untamed tongue.....
Now, I repeat, men flee from a woman who speaks 20words when you are still on two, lest you kill someone's daughter and mortgage the short time you have on earth!
Word!
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by mickeymimi: 7:59pm On May 12, 2017
it doesnt matter what she did ...it is never okay to hit a woman.......ever!!! undecided ....you dont need to hit her to feel like a man......

real men never beat women......they beat the a33holes ...who do!!!!......if she insult you and it pained you ......insult her back or walk away.

Real women.........remember to load their brain ........before they shoot their mouth off.......

Real women don't hit ...men....and...... their house-helps.......you are not better than them.....

prov 13..3
Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble. ... He who guards his mouth and his tongue, Guards his soul from troubles.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Pebcak: 7:59pm On May 12, 2017
golddust6000:
what if the girl was the one that attacked tge man first by using a metal or distroyed the man's car which way ever, oya answer.

1st case scenario
If she attacks the cab man, he's a man he can pull over and be the better person and let her off her car

2nd case
if she destroys his car drive her to the police station,park and get others involved so she can pay for damages will beating her fix his car what will your say if that was ur wife?
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by tartarus(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2017
Like I've always said; many Nigerian men are cowards, if the passenger was a man and then provoked him will he beat him?!. grin

Na mouth Dem get. Many on nairaland. Sissy boys cheesy
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Pebcak: 8:04pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Matoni post=56463925][/quote]

Their are ways of handling public issues, if it's man to man fine let them have fun but taxi man and a lady thats o match.
My brother won't hit a lady. It's always easier n better to walk away than hit female no mater how deep under your skin they get, I agree females can get on your nerve but beating will not make you the better person
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by golddust6000(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

1st case scenario
If she attacks the cab man, he's a man he can pull over and be the better person and let her off her car

2nd case
if she destroys his car drive her to the police station,park and get others involved so she can pay for damages will beating her fix his car what will your say if that was ur wife?

Now i know that you are not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by palz(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2017
maxiuc:
I don't support this

No matter what don't ever raise your hand on a woman

My babe is really confused right because I don't give a dame of what ever she does

Will beating your sister girlfriend and wife solve the issue

Mr man sorry to say dis...but I think nobody knows d true story and no one is telling d true story either....tho u av given ur opinion but let me ask u, if uer in that man's shoes where d girl in question is not ur girlfriend, sister or wife like u placed it, and she per adventure gives u d first slap when u guys are arguing, tell me...will u package ur testis and walk away in shame? Say d truth with ur church mind, will u just let her go because she's a woman? See my mother is a woman, my sister and my wife to be are all women but I'll never encourage any of them to go out there and disrepect a man to d point of raising her hand first on a man. Am saying this because most times women are our problems...today in our society I knw hw some young girls of nowadays over do and pass the boundiary. I bliv that man is not mad to start beating her up like that, maybe they were arguing and she eventually crossed d boundary. remember! There is no smoke without fire
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by tartarus(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2017
If you are a woman in Nigeria please carry pepper spray and tasers. So many males in Nigeria we're actually not trained right, they don't have proper upbringing. Ladies learn to defend yourselves. angry
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2017
Taxify again, people should just stop using that app.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.