Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) (55203 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki / Lawyer Beats Female Journalist In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by femzone(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

1st case scenario
If she attacks the cab man, he's a man he can pull over and be the better person and let her off her car

2nd case
if she destroys his car drive her to the police station,park and get others involved so she can pay for damages will beating her fix his car what will your say if that was ur wife?

She can decide f**ck D officer and ask them to put u into trouble,9ja police r smmthing u can't predict
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Baamivic: 8:08pm On May 12, 2017
maxiuc:
oga no matter what don't beat a woman
Just be calm and walk away

what of if she is beating u with her high hill shoe?

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Benekruku(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2017
Nixiepie:
Some men are just as useless as the letter p in psalms mtcheeeeew

Why beat a woman for that matter angry

You have never seen a useless woman like the "P" in psychology
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Codes151(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What did she do? All these mannerless and useless girls roaming the streets of Lagos....
no matter how mannerless or useless, taxi driver na taxi driver! Do your job And ignore them!!

No matter how rude she was the driver has to be charged to court for assaulting his boss
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by ChiefSweetus: 8:14pm On May 12, 2017
what kinda crusty a$$ lips are these?!?! angry angry angry
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by dominique(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2017
femzone:
Am not in support of any male beating a lady...But am sure the lady most have run her manner-less mouth on the man....Ladies shld watch the way they talk outside,so as not to get urself into what u won't like.....

When will you people get tired of this overused lines? Are women the only ones that 'run' their mouth. I've seen marriages where men nag worse than women and we don't see women beating such men up. Stop justifying uselessness abeg, it's annoying.

Some years back, I arrived Lagos from Abuja without my luggage. Another male passenger was affected and we went to complain to airline staff. We were both upset and they were pacifying us that our luggage will arrive with the next flight. I said ok though I was angry but the man did not keep quiet, he kept ranting and cursing and calling the airline staff useless and incompetent. For the next hour we were waiting for our luggage, he kept complaining. It got to a stage i got irritated and I moved away from him. I'm very positive that's how he nags at home too. Maybe we should have beaten him up for running his mouth.

Stop justifying violence on any person, it's turning into a norm amongst Nigerian youth and its quite disturbing.

4 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 8:18pm On May 12, 2017
Are some Nigerian men not annoying again?
The ones that go about groping ladies in public, slutshaming ladies.
Don't men nag?

Ladies better arm yourselves. Buy pepper spray...

They only ask what did she do when a man beats or kills a woman.
What did the man do that made the women start running her mouth?

Barbaric set!

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 12, 2017
Not in my presence will I watch a man panel beat a woman, try me or Anthony Joshua instead...
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Bobby808: 8:21pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What did she do? All these mannerless and useless girls roaming the streets of Lagos....
very mannerless and walking towards no direction. That is why they jump from one marriage to another. The man for beat her the more sef.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Padiga: 8:24pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

Your response shows how civil you are you should be ashamed of your life, when people talk your like should be close to that gathering because you are a virus. Like they say water always find its level find yours your are not intellectually capable of understanding how to behave in a sane and civil society
emotions are neither sane nor civil.

People commit things like these out of anger.

Do not form Saint here because you are not really better off than them.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Bobby808: 8:24pm On May 12, 2017
Nixiepie:

to me that is not a correct beating. Am just waiting for these aimless girls moving to no where specifically. Abandined homeless things
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by maxiuc(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2017
Baamivic:
what of if she is beating u with her high hill shoe?
what if you hit her and falls and die what will you say

They best way to handle a woman is simple
Never let the issue escalate to the point of fighting
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Padiga: 8:26pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Are some Nigerian men not annoying again?
The ones that go about groping ladies in public, slutshaming ladies.
Don't men nag?

Ladies better arm yourselves. Buy pepper spray...

They only ask what did she do when a man beats or kills a woman.
What did the man do that made the women start running her mouth?

Barbaric set!

Ladies are so so saintly.

A lady tore the cloth I was wearing, and I beat her up.

And I have never regretted it.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by maxiuc(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2017
palz:

Mr man sorry to say dis...but I think nobody knows d true story and no one is telling d true story either....tho u av given ur opinion but let me ask u, if uer in that man's shoes where d girl in question is not ur girlfriend, sister or wife like u placed it, and she per adventure gives u d first slap when u guys are arguing, tell me...will u package ur testis and walk away in shame? Say d truth with ur church mind, will u just let her go because she's a woman? See my mother is a woman, my sister and my wife to be are all women but I'll never encourage any of them to go out there and disrepect a man to d point of raising her hand first on a man. Am saying this because most times women are our problems...today in our society I knw hw some young girls of nowadays over do and pass the boundiary. I bliv that man is not mad to start beating her up like that, maybe they were arguing and she eventually crossed d boundary. remember! There is no smoke without fire
the fact is never allow the issue with women escalate to the point of fighting
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 8:37pm On May 12, 2017
Only God know wetin she do. OP is so stereotype and narrow minded. So na only women dey suffer violence? Today only, i read where Three women stab their men to death and you are here blabbing? No one likes domestic violence, lets put effort to stop it regardless of the gender.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by fortune1968: 8:40pm On May 12, 2017
women generally, are problems personified .
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by mickeymimi: 8:40pm On May 12, 2017
Just because you're angry........ doesn't mean you have the right to hit people...........there can't be disagreement ...without disrespect.....what if when you hit her........she collapsed and died..........then you will start begging.........because you don't want to .....spend the rest of your life in kirikiri......you might not get away with it next time........

He is a coward.............let him try it with an angry and hungry man... embarassed

The company need to discipline him..................you don't hit your customers.......

prov 29.11.... A fool gives full vent to his anger.............. but a wise man keeps himself under control.

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pkang: 8:41pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

Reading comments on here is making me wonder what kind of society we live in

I will say regardless of what might have happened he has no right, if he cab man is angry park and let the lady get out of your car. Some people are asking what did she do, something is missing the only thing missing is brain in the empty skull of the driver.

I dont care if the lady is rude, I can't imagine someone beating up my daughter, sister, mom..... because he beats his wife at home doesnt mean he can go around beating other lady to satisfy his male ego

This are the type of people that wont even argue with a male passenger

I went to buy some food this morning from a local vendor early this morning because The Promise in my area has no food. I learnt they had an order to deliver by 7:30 so they focused on the order. While at the local vendor, a girl asked a boy to stop talking that his saliva would enter in a plate.
The boy was angry and asked the girl what is dat though the girl was right but after passing her message, she didn't keep quite. She keep on provoking the boy asking what will u do and the boy was like I took tramadol and I will slap u, bleed u and nothing will happen. The girl keep challenging and I was heh, what the Bleep.
Women should be careful how they talk to men because some men are not smiling at all.
It took the intervention of an army person who came to buy to stop the girl from saying any more word.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 8:42pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
Ladies are so so saintly.

A lady tore the cloth I was wearing, and I beat her up.

And I have never regretted it.
Lol. But no be so. Try tolerate. The only thing that will make me beat a woman na when she assault me. For her to use weapon for me, she will feel my martial arts belt that day. Ofcourse, thats why i learnt it. For defence.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Hades2016(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:
you just said it all .... Girls of now adays are just too useless and they think they can talk to any guy the way they want .... It's not their fault it's the fault of those useless yahoo boys that keep giving them money that is bigger than them and buying them iPhones .... Na watin fit her be that nonsense tongue.....
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 8:45pm On May 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Only God know wetin she do. OP is so stereotype and narrow minded. So na only women dey suffer violence? Today only, i read where Three women stab their men to death and you are here blabbing? No one likes domestic violence, lets put effort to stop it regardless of the gender.
What did the men do? undecided
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2017
This is how I see it! This girl must have had a misunderstanding with this drive sometime ago and got away with it and she unfortunately stopped him and he recognized her grin
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 8:51pm On May 12, 2017
I no fit stand me and woman go dey exchange words, its a let down to me talk of beating her. Unless she assault me then i assault am back. Na 50 50.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 8:55pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

What did the men do? undecided
Just mere misunderstanding that led to fight. One of them, ecause her fiance refused to eat, they began to quarrel, then it happened. Seriously the way women now carry weapon to fight is giving me concern.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by kpaofame: 8:59pm On May 12, 2017
I hate it when people jump in generalization.... if you don't have full detail of an event it is wrong for you to judge...

I have witnessed a case of a Girl and a bike man arguing about the agreed destination, the girl said unless the biker take her further she will not pay, the man was saying but this is the place you called for me when I pick you...she started walking off the man rode to me up with her to collect his money next thing we saw....the Girl slapped the man...chilled ran down my spine....

We raced down to the spot to appease the biker omo the biker would have coupled her wella world people would be saying trash later... The girl went on her knees with fake tears when witnesses started abusing her.

I saw quite a number of cases working as a Vendor in a popular bus stop.

I have seen brute men and also some girls are brute and unfortunately brute people need physical correction

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Alvino1(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2017
Okay am nt in support of the beating, nd will never be. But as far as dz country is concerned, the problem is nt with the men being gentlemen by nt hitin a woman (this is so possible) the problem is with most ladies withholding their type writing machine of a mouth 4rm running (dz is almost impossible)...
(in Olu Jacob's voice) oh how i wish it was possible 4 all the aunties that has condemed most men who have hit a lady sometime in their lives, 2be men 4just a day nd face a mouth running lady nd see how almost impossible it is 2hold urself or even walk away...
However, with regards the above stated, i am of the opinion dat it is very wrong 2hit a woman.. (never done dat b4 nd never will) guys pls learn 2 hold urself nd walk away when u see a mouth runnin lady.. ladies pls learn nt 2 run ur mouths.. 2geda we can stop diz...
#SayNo2WomenBeating...
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

No he must be a Biafran. Nnamdi Cow's friend
Don't be silly.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
dominique:

When will you people get tired of this overused lines? Are women the only ones that 'run' their mouth. I've seen marriages where men nag worse than women and we don't see women beating such men up. Stop justifying uselessness abeg, it's annoying.

Some years back, I arrived Lagos from Abuja without my luggage. Another male passenger was affected and we went to complain to airline staff. We were both upset and they were pacifying us that our luggage will arrive with the next flight. I said ok though I was angry but the man did not keep quiet, he kept ranting and cursing and calling the airline staff useless and incompetent. For the next hour we were waiting for our luggage, he kept complaining. It got to a stage i got irritated and I moved away from him. I'm very positive that's how he nags at home too. Maybe we should have beaten him up for running his mouth.

Stop justifying violence on any person, it's turning into a norm amongst Nigerian youth and its quite disturbing.
Violence as words and actions or attitude is wrong.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by obindomanya(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

Reading comments on here is making me wonder what kind of society we live in

I will say regardless of what might have happened he has no right, if he cab man is angry park and let the lady get out of your car. Some people are asking what did she do, something is missing the only thing missing is brain in the empty skull of the driver.

I dont care if the lady is rude, I can't imagine someone beating up my daughter, sister, mom..... because he beats his wife at home doesnt mean he can go around beating other lady to satisfy his male ego

This are the type of people that wont even argue with a male passenger

what will u do?
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2017
Nixiepie:

I don't support domestic violence bt d fact a man is ur tax driver doesn't men he doesn't deserve respect or u shud talk down on him. In dis case d lady/small gal called for it and she got it loud and clear sadly. She met a nonesense much elderly man. Nobody will support a rude passenger. D fact u enter a cab doesn't mean we lose all our manners

Cc: Pebcak
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Just mere misunderstanding that led to fight. One of them, ecause her fiance refused to eat, they began to quarrel, then it happened. Seriously the way women now carry weapon to fight is giving me concern.
Maybe the man was running his mouth or it wasn't a mere misunderstanding after all. undecided
They have learnt from the men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) / Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.