Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) (55204 Views)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki / Lawyer Beats Female Journalist In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
All these people claiming holy for here saying NO MATTER WHAT DON'T BEAT A WOMAN, let me ask you, if a woman hold ya blokos during an argument for example, and refused to let go, or carry kitchen knife dey attempt to stab you, what would you do? Leave her abi? If you die, i will personally post the news here on NL and thesame women will type ''RIP to the dead''.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Padiga: 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=Israeljones post=56463556][/quote] that is an innocent child, learn to respect her and don't put up those pictures in a public forum again.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 9:13pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Maybe the man was running his mouth or it wasn't a mere misunderstanding after all. undecided
They have learnt from the men.
So you are supporting them? If na man kill or beat, you call him a beast, now na woman, she is now right. Violence is not a monopoly. Some men are ruthless o. Be at peace with all men(including woman)
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On May 12, 2017
NaeChris:
So you are supporting them? If na man kill or beat, you call him a beast, now na woman, she is now right. Violence is not a monopoly. Some men are ruthless o. Be at peace with all men(including woman)
Oh, now you know we shouldn't support.
Tell that to all the supports littered on this thread.

Maybe the man hit her breast, it's as painful as hitting your blokos.
What will you do if you were her? Did you want her to die, so you type RIP? undecided

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by zoomman(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2017
maxiuc:
oga no matter what don't beat a woman

Just be calm and walk away

Even wen she slaps you in d midst of your frnds over notn? Some ladies cn be annoying sometime hiding under d umbrella of pretense.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 9:24pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Oh, now you know we shouldn't support.
Tell that to all the supports littered on this thread.

Maybe the man hit her breast, it's as painful as hitting your blokos.
What will you do if you were her? Did you want her to die, so you type RIP? undecided
Hahahah Oh really? Will a man 'hit' a woman's breast just like that? You are just assuming. Before a man will think of that, know that the woman has attacked his blokos. No man beating a woman(even if its not right), will just go for the breasts, thats the least thing that will enter his mind. If he can beat her easily, why must he hit her breast? So its not true.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On May 12, 2017
NaeChris:
Hahahah Oh really? Will a man 'hit' a woman's breast just like that? You are just assuming. Before a man will think of that, know that the woman has attacked his blokos. No man beating a woman(even if its not right), will just go for the breasts, that's the least thing that will enter his mind. If he can beat her easily, why must he hit her breast? So its not true.
Of course it can never be true.
There are no men that attack without due provocation but every woman that is beaten deserves it. She must have done something to provoke the heavenly man. Before a woman attacks a man blokos, what did he do? Nothing...yea yea.

Go to markets and see the ones that hit ladies breast and butt. Stay here and be typing what you don't know. You think everybody is normal...thcheew.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2017
Never take any action if you are not able to bear the consequences. For every action, there is always a reaction. The sooner people, especially women learns this, the better.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

There are no men that attack without due provocation but every woman that is beaten deserves it. She must have done something to provoke the heavenly man. Before a woman attacks a man blokos, what did he do? Nothing...yea yea.

Go to markets and see the ones that hit ladies breast and butt. Stay here and be typing what you don't know. You think everybody is normal ...thcheew.

Thank God females are coming to terms with this. Do not expect a certain measure of man from every man.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by DavidEsq(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

Reading comments on here is making me wonder what kind of society we live in

I will say regardless of what might have happened he has no right, if he cab man is angry park and let the lady get out of your car. Some people are asking what did she do, something is missing the only thing missing is brain in the empty skull of the driver.

I dont care if the lady is rude, I can't imagine someone beating up my daughter, sister, mom..... because he beats his wife at home doesnt mean he can go around beating other lady to satisfy his male ego

This are the type of people that wont even argue with a male passenger

because it's ideal and gentlemanly to tolerate a woman's excesses, doesn't mean every man wld tolerate such. Ppl jus get their own for body and some gehs jus know how to activate person yeyes(madness)

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 9:40pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

Go to markets and see the ones that hit ladies breast and butt. Stay here and be typing what you don't know. You think everybody is normal...thcheew.
If that happens, then its not in a fight. It can be called sexual harrassment.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 12, 2017
They would never give the full story but blame one person
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by FrankGiel: 9:42pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

I will say regardless of what might have happened he has no right, if he cab man is angry park and let the lady get out of your car. Some people are asking what did she do, something is missing the only thing missing is brain in the empty skull of the driver.

I dont care if the lady is rude, I can't imagine someone beating up my daughter, sister, mom..... because he beats his wife at home doesnt mean he can go around beating other lady to satisfy his male ego

I need a complete story... Story doesn't add up.. All i want to know is if the girl hit hr driver first...

The police will not treat it as a family affair if it wasn't a fight. Or they are just being mad as usual... There is Too little information just to discredit the driver.. Till we get complete information we remain mute..

Note: provocation is not an excuse for the driver to hit anyone, whether man or woman. If provocation was the reason behind the assault, he needs to be in prison.
If the girl hit him first, then she asked for it

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2017
Vorpal:

Thank God females are coming to terms with this. Do not expect a certain measure of man from every man.
I've always maintained that stand, guys are the ones living in denial. Thinking everyone needs to be provoked to hit you.

I entered a keke once, told this man I was with N200,he agreed. He gave me N140 and said he doesn't have anything else. My balance was supposed to be N170, before I could say jack...he said I was an olosho coming from runz. Continued running his mouth.
If I had responded to that man and he beats me...NL guys would ask what I did. I know for a fact, transporters are very rude.

NaeChris:
If that happens, then its not in a fight. It can be called sexual harrassment.
Same way what your fellow males use to justify violence is verbal abuse! Should we also recommend violence for such men that harass sexually? No,we shouldn't.

3 Likes

Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by iukpe: 9:44pm On May 12, 2017
Hiccups:
I don't understand why this lady wants everyone to see her as victim without giving us full details of what happened. I repeat and I repeat, no taxi driver will beat female passenger up just like that. Since taxi driver usually do all they can to keep their female passengers, as they make much money off them. Until they full script is played, it'll be unfair to conclude

Good question asked here, but he beat her.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

I've always maintained that stand, guys are the ones living in denial. Thinking everyone needs to be provoked to hit you.

Same way what your fellow males use to justify violence is verbal abuse! Should we also recommend violence for such men that harass sexually? No,we shouldn't.

There is a no justification for violence against any sex nor verbal abuse as well. My own is that those who will be abusive will be abusive, those who will be violent will be violent.

Do not expect a Rhino to expect a set of sparkling white teeth.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by NaeChris: 9:51pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:

I entered a keke once, told this man I was with N200,he agreed. He gave me N140 and said he doesn't have anything else. My balance was supposed to be N170, before I could say jack...he said I was an olosho coming from runz. Continued running his mouth.
If I had responded to that man and he beats me...NL guys would ask what I did. I know for a fact, transporters are very rude.

Any woman that verbally abuse her husband, will beat the hell out of him IF SHE HAS THE STRENGTH. As in some cases with Knife, bottle and scissors stabs. Lets be equal here.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On May 12, 2017
Vorpal:

There is a no justification for violence against any sex nor verbal abuse as well. My own is that those who will be abusive will be abusive, those who will be violent will be violent.

Do not expect a Rhino to expect a set of sparkling white teeth.
That's all... kiss
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Erums(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2017
Fake series everywere
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by sekem: 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What did she do? All these mannerless and useless girls roaming the streets of Lagos....

Don't mind all these stupid and arrogant girls

They think that because a man is a taxi driver it gives them the right to talk to him anyhow

I'm sure the man has used his dirty slaps to reformat her silly behaviour

The man really deserves several cartons of Hero
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by sweetrace(f): 10:11pm On May 12, 2017
Hiccups:
I don't understand why this lady wants everyone to see her as victim without giving us full details of what happened. I repeat and I repeat, no taxi driver will beat female passenger up just like that. Since taxi driver usually do all they can to keep their female passengers, as they make much money off them. Until they full script is played, it'll be unfair to conclude

This isn't true. I've taken a taxi where the driver was trying to browbeat me into paying him more than the agreed amount. He threatened to stop on the way. A lot of taxi drivers try to get more from one Some in a nice way, others in a harsh way. Even after spelling everything out. Like who is responsible for the toll fees...
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by sweetrace(f): 10:16pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:
What did she do? All these mannerless and useless girls roaming the streets of Lagos....

Of course, blame the lady. All these misogynists. Like he didn't have the option of letting her out of his car. If he has no self control, he should not be allowed to taxi anyone.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by sweetrace(f): 10:19pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:

And her ill manners gave him the right to beat her up? He must be an embittered arrogant man whose temper is on a very short leash! He should be taken off the streets of Lagos and made to face the consequences of his actions.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Teel012(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2017
Domestic violence is not right, but -
Why would the police say they shld go and settle it as family if they're NOT family?
Is the girl trying to use her husband's job to taunt him, maybe that he boyfriends have better jobs and are richer?
We still need to hear the remaining 3/4 of d story.
I don't support beating any female, except she's your small sister or daughter not older than 13yrs, to put sense into her, but the story has no frame and sounds too much like a setup with d hope that some hot blooded feminist will take it up.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by HughJazz(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2017
any dude i see that beats a woman i'll simply pump lead into him if i have the opportunity . they are useless human sperm.
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Joy1706(f): 10:43pm On May 12, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Why don't you fight with all the manner less agberos you meet on the streets of lagos. Useless cowards
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Believe7(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2017
Pebcak:

u know d country u are, if u like goan be runing ur mouth like tap..
some one will transfer his frustration to u.

u dont care to know what d lady did..or all u think is d driver is wrong...
if u like dont advice ur wife, sis or mom as u mentioned above not to behave dem selfs wen they ar out there in d public e hear..
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On May 12, 2017
What did she did that made her to be beated?
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Believe7(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2017
sweetrace:

And her ill manners gave him the right to beat her up? He must be an embittered arrogant man whose temper is on a very short leash! He should be taken off the streets of Lagos and made to face the consequences of his actions.

go nd make him face it na..
nd stop speaking plenty grammar heree..
are u too small to take d case up?..
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2017
IpobExposed:

No he must be a Biafran. Nnamdi Cow's friend

the thunder that will fire u is still gathering take away for yuh friends
Re: Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) by Litmus: 11:23pm On May 12, 2017
Once upon a time you couldn't do that in Nigeria and get away with it, men would gather and beat you for beating a woman, especially some random woman. You're only partially safe doing that if the woman is related to you in some way. Even so, there'd always be some guy wanting to see if you have Power to fight him too or if it's only women your Power reach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) / Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4-Year-Old Girl Killed & Her Blood Sprinkled On Ogun Shrine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.