Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl (4803 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / GF Was Raped & Became Pregnant. Broke Up With Her Because She Wanted To Keep It / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:36am On May 17, 2017
Hello house, please I would like to share a story with you guys. My gf just admitted to me yesterday that she was once a Runs girl that she used the money she was getting to sponsor herself through school, and now she is a graduate and she has stopped doing runs for good.ever since yesterday I have not been able to stomach the fact that I am dating and would probably marry a girl that once did run. Today she would be coming to see my mother. What should I do ? Should I just tell her it over or should I just stick with her since she already admitted and told me the truth?
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:41am On May 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

And so? IS that why you had to subject her issue to public Judgement and Opinion? undecided undecided undecided undecided Iranu

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:42am On May 17, 2017
.Every girl was once .

a runs girl...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by sagerasaq: 10:42am On May 17, 2017
Every lady was once a runs gal so far u aint dr first love...
But fr her to open up to yu... she has changed full tym..
Just give her a trial.. and share ur experience in 4yrs tym

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Flatties: 10:43am On May 17, 2017
aurxtino:
Hello house, please I would like to share a story with you guys. My gf just admitted to me yesterday that she was once a Runs girl that she used the money she was getting to sponsor herself through school, and now she is a graduate and she has stopped doing runs for good.ever since yesterday I have not been able to stomach the fact that I am dating and would probably marry a girl that once did run. Today she would be coming to see my mother. What should I do ? Should I just tell her it over or should I just stick with her since she already admitted and told me the truth?

aurxtino:

Cmon! Do the right thing.
There are others who did worse and never said a word.
You know what your heart truly wants. Justdoit

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by HayZee06(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2017
Dats in d past bro bt *once a hòe always a....u knw d rest grin

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:44am On May 17, 2017
sagerasaq:

we typed similar comments..

..At D same time.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:44am On May 17, 2017
sagerasaq:
thanks bro I really appreciate.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:45am On May 17, 2017
Igbos:

Cmon! Do the right thing.
There are others who did worse and never said a word.
You know what your heart truly wants. Justdoit
Thanks bro that true, but am happy that she had not had any abortion before though

1 Like

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Safiaa(f): 10:46am On May 17, 2017
She's being honest and she kept it clean. Everybody has a past please. She's better than some girls who have probably slept with 25 guys prior to meeting you, but will lie and present an 'innocent' image to you. I just respect girls that keep it real. It's rare to find, so keep her.

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Modragon(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

And so? IS that why you had to subject her issue to public Judgement and Opinion? undecided undecided undecided undecided Iranu

Reply my pm
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:51am On May 17, 2017
Safiaa:
She's being honest and she kept it clean. Everybody has a past please. She's better than some girls who have probably slept with 25 guys prior to meeting you, but will lie and present an 'innocent' image to you. I just respect girls that keep it real. It's rare to find, so keep her.
Hmmm thank you so much dear, yeah I would keep her and she has promised me too no more lies.and I was happy to hear that.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On May 17, 2017
Modragon:

Reply my pm
hmmmmm
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:03am On May 17, 2017
aurxtino:
At the bolded..where did she run to and how far did she run?
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by dominique(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2017
Safiaa:

Couldn't have said it better, it takes a lot to reveal a shady past to the person you care about. I read a story on fb a few weeks back that sent chills down my spine. The lady wrote anonymously to share to share her story. She was a former prostitute that has committed several abortions, she got pregnant and the doctors warned her to not to abort again as she may never be able to concieve again. She got pregnant again and aborted it against doctor's warning. Now she is a changed person and has started going to church. She met a guy in church who went on to propose to her and now they're married. They've been married for over five years now and she has not been able to conceive and she knows why. Her husband has spent tons of money on fertility treatments, they've gone for differnt church programmes, done several fasting and prayers but she kept mum on her past abortions. She said its a secret she will take to her grave if she has to because she doesn't want to lose the man. You can imagine that kind of cold hearted person.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:08am On May 17, 2017
dominique:

Couldn't have said it better, it takes a lot to reveal a shady past to the person you care about. I read a story on fb a few weeks back that sent chills down my spine. The lady wrote anonymously to share to share her story. She was a former prostitute that has committed several abortions, she got pregnant and the doctors warned her to not to abort again as she may never be able to concieve again. She got pregnant again and aborted it against doctor's warning. Now she is a changed person and has started going to church. She met a guy in church who went on to propose to her and now they're married. They've been married for over five years now and she has not been able to conceive and she knows why. Her husband has spent tons of money on fertility treatments, they've gone for differnt church programmes, done several fasting and prayers but she kept mum on her past abortions. She said its a secret she will take to her grave if she has to because she doesn't want to lose the man. You can imagine that kind of cold hearted person.
Sorry to say, but I think that wickedness and unfairness on the part of that lady to the guy.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Swiftlee(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2017
Modragon:

Reply my pm
Send it again grin
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by ouzo1(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2017
I wish she never told u sef.....see ur backyard reasoning

1 Like

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Omotayor123(f): 11:50am On May 17, 2017
You should be happy she told you. dump her, & I can tell you you will end up with another runs girl.

since she keeping it real...embrace her.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 17, 2017
Omotayor123:
You should be happy she told you. dump her, & I can tell you you will end up with another runs girl.

since she keeping it real...embrace her.
Yeah thanks a lot .keeping her though.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by kryptonianrock: 12:51pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Shut the fukc up, a hoe will always be a hoe.

Op! Forget that repent bullcrap, at this point you need to be watchful so as to find out if she has truly changed or she is only playing a sucker to catch a sucker (you)

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 17, 2017
kryptonianrock:

Op! Forget that repent bullcrap, at this point you need to be watchful so as to find out if she has truly changed or she is only playing a sucker to catch a sucker (you)

You wan relevant abi?

Carry your Mumu go somewhere else.......... SWINE
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by kryptonianrock: 12:54pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

You wan relevant abi?

Carry your Mumu go somewhere else.......... SWINE

Brain dead human being, I only called out your myopic thinking. This is a forum, people visit fora to get answers to their questions.
Now buzz off

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2017
Many of them have been involved in some form of runs or the other... So no big deal.. undecided
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 17, 2017
kryptonianrock:

Brain dead human being, I only called out your myopic thinking. This is a forum, people visit fora to get answers to their questions.
Now buzz off

Frustrated Homosapien with Active Medulla, i only called you out for your senseless comment and quote. This is a forum, people are free to air their views.

Now Go to Hell and Burn
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 17, 2017
kryptonianrock:

Definately bro already told her that I am smarter than her. And am watching her with eagles eyes.
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by rockyh(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2017
aurxtino:
if I were to be in ur shoes I will hug n forever love her for bn sincere.do u know how many girls out there change men like diapers yet claim not to be a runz girl truth be told stick to her cos she gave u the option of staying with her or not with a sincere heart
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Frustrated Homosapien with Active Medulla, i only called you out for your senseless comment and quote. This is a forum, people are free to air their views.

Now Go to Hell and Burn
All this grammar on top another person matter

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Erums(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
A ring for that hoe who has turned good .......boy go ahead ,,,shes might hav changed ..
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by kryptonianrock: 1:23pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Now Go to Hell and Burn

K
aurxtino:
Definately bro already told her that I am smarter than her. And am watching her with eagles eyes.

That's what's up

YOLO
Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 17, 2017
Tahrah:

All this grammar on top another person matter

Re: My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 17, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Chat She Had With Her Boyfriend About Her Body / Advice : T / Girl Uses Her Long Hair As Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.