Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150613 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 23, 2019
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Henrietta49(f): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
dis mumu thing happen to me at a church crusade then which took place during the night. I was a student then @100level, so we were queue up & we were much in numbers & everywhere was tight & I was putting on black bodycon gown.. b4 I knew it someone was at my back seriously pressing my yansh, I was surprised at first it took me some time to actually notice what was happening behind me. I couldn't turn either side everywhere was choked up, the hard feeling though was all fun & I actually stop resisting it & enjoyed it. so we were in that queue for almost 40mins b4 we got into the church. that was my first ever experience to get grope from behind & ever since then have always enjoy such encounter whenever am being grope. I just stand still & enjoy the mumu wen dy use prick press my tight yansh, I won't lie the feeling & hardness dy sweet die.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Henrietta49(f): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.