Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! (24109 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
nice job op. how do women test guys??
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by KingOfThePay(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2017
Abstract.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by sinaj(f): 5:34pm On May 23, 2017
Princeboca12:

Sinaj when am done with this course "CHARM 101", i will come for u.. * winks*
lollll! grin

I hope u pass this course o!
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Princeboca12(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2017
sinaj:
lollll! grin

I hope u pass this course o!
With you as a case study, i sure will
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by thesuave10(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2017
Novelistguy:
Time to fire things up and start the class. Legoo!

Charm Bullet #1: IN THE BEGINNING (An introduction including the truth about women and thirty dating rules to follow.)
https://www.nairaland.com/3806826/refine-dating-game-charm-101

Charm Bullet #2: PRE GAME - TOOLS FOR PAVING THE WAY WITH A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION

Hehehe. Another pick up artist in the building grin I salute thee
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 23, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehehe. Another pick up artist in the building grin I salute thee

abi...baba 4 d gals grin
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2017
Jayk1:
nice job op. how do women test guys??

We're getting there Jayk1. You may keep enjoying the classes tho
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2017
Richyspice:
I want to say a big weldone sir,I have learned a lot thanks

More to come
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
Charm Bullet #2
PRE GAME:TOOLS FOR PAVING THE WAY WITH A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION

It takes between 34 and 100 milliseconds to make a first impression. The first impression that a girl makes of you is not formed when you first open your mouth to speak to her, it’s formed when she first catches a glimpse of you out of the corner of her eye.

One of the most common mistakes you will see men making is attempting advanced aspects of getting girls without handling the first impression they make on others.

A few years ago, a savvy girl would have been able to tell that I was insecure, unhappy, unconfident, unfashionable, low-energy, unsociable, non-sexual and shy just from looking at me. Why would she want to talk to me? How would she feel if I approached her?
It’s difficult to know how you look to others, because you don’t have a video camera following you around all the time.

However, we can work to make the best possible first impression by being aware of the necessary components. There are various elements then that affect her initial perception of you:

•Body Language
•State/Mood
•Appearance
•Social Proof

BODY LANGUAGE

You are just back from work as a father and you go to check the money you kept in the wardrobe. You discover it's no longer there.

You quickly summon your two sons. Your first son looks you in the eye and tells you he didn't take it. Your second son says he didn't take it but he can't even look you in the eye, his hands are hidden behind him and he looks anxious. Who would you suspect?

If you're smart I'm sure you will suspect the second son. Why? because his body language has given you every reason to. Have you ever seen a woman walking down the street who looks so good, so confident, and so womanly that you just can’t peel your eyes off her?

You can just tell by looking at her that she gets anything she wants out of life. She’s got her body language handled. When you have yours handled, women will look at you and will feel the same draw towards you. And when you talk to them, they will very often instantly be receptive to you, because they will assume, just from the way you look, that you are someone they’d like to meet.

The Wrong Way

You stand with you friends shoulder and start checking out girls, sometimes even whistling or getting loud when a really hot one passes. If you do this, you are going to give the impression that you plan on 'toasting' girls and this can turn girls off before they even approach you.

The Right Way

The first thing to do is to look like you’re having fun and are happy to be there. When you’re with your friends, face them and engage them. If you’re standing face to face, you can each cover 180 degrees of the location and check out all the girls over each others shoulders. Women are subtle and this is what they usually do.

If you’re walking around trying to find the fine girls, do the “where’s my friend?” face and look around as if you’re looking for someone. This subtle difference allows you to check out everyone in the whole place without having the creepy player guy vibe.

When you’re speaking, facial animation and gestures draw attention and make it look like you’re having fun. Someone who seems like a fun sociable guy is someone a woman wants to speak to. Someone who is not having much fun with their friends and only wants to check out women is not someone who will get as good a reaction when he approaches.

MISSION
Try to have fun and emote when next you talk with your friends. And be subtle with looking for somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 2:48pm On May 26, 2017
State/Mood

Your state or mood is how you feel at any particular moment. Everyone has had times when they feel “in the zone” and times when they feel useless. State control is about trying to take the “in the zone” feeling and be able to generate it at will when
necessary.

State control is something I didn’t know until I discovered this system. Prior to that, my own state
fluctuated based on the vibe of a place, my mood
that day, my friends’ mood and my first interactions.

After discovering this system I got to a stage where I needed to always be “on”. That's when I developed a system for getting myself into state consistently and on demand.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Ignore if you know not what it is) teaches anchoring, which is basically a method of linking a state to a body movement. I took things a step further because anchoring wasn’t enough for me.

I play music that has very positive associations for me and gets me pumped up. At the same time I click my fingers and move my body to generate energy. After
doing this a number of times, each thing is associated with the others. Before I go out I do both, but while I’m out, the music or the finger clicking or the alone will be enough to get me in state.

When I’m in state, I feel completely confident,
able to approach anybody. I feel like the most attractive and powerful person in any situation.

This belief means that groups blow wide open. I am able to generate high energy for big high energy groups, but can obviously calibrate and tone it down for low energy groups.

State control tool:
• Small MP3 player for taking music

2 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by KingOfThePay(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2017
Carry on. Well said
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by thesuave10(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2017
Novelistguy:
State/Mood

Your state or mood is how you feel at any particular moment. Everyone has had times when they feel “in the zone” and times when they feel useless. State control is about trying to take the “in the zone” feeling and be able to generate it at will when
necessary.

State control is something I didn’t know until I discovered this system. Prior to that, my own state
fluctuated based on the vibe of a place, my mood
that day, my friends’ mood and my first interactions.

After discovering this system I got to a stage where I needed to always be “on”. That's when I developed a system for getting myself into state consistently and on demand.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Ignore if you know not what it is) teaches anchoring, which is basically a method of linking a state to a body movement. I took things a step further because anchoring wasn’t enough for me.

I play music that has very positive associations for me and gets me pumped up. At the same time I click my fingers and move my body to generate energy. After
doing this a number of times, each thing is associated with the others. Before I go out I do both, but while I’m out, the music or the finger clicking or the alone will be enough to get me in state.

When I’m in state, I feel completely confident,
able to approach anybody. I feel like the most attractive and powerful person in any situation.

This belief means that groups blow wide open. I am able to generate high energy for big high energy groups, but can obviously calibrate and tone it down for low energy groups.

State control tool:
• Small MP3 player for taking music

Awesome job man. Who are your top 5 pickup artist? grin
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 6:04pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Awesome job man. Who are your top 5 pickup artist? grin

I'm not a fan of pickup artists because 40% of their teachings are wrong. Nevertheless I've drawn knowledge from Chase Amante, Ross Jeffries, Derek Rake, Mystery and Gambler ...
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by thesuave10(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2017
Novelistguy:

I'm not a fan of pickup artists because 40% of their teachings are wrong. Nevertheless I've drawn knowledge from Chase Amante, Ross Jeffries, Derek Rake, Mystery and Gambler ...

I see.. .wrong how? You seem to be similar with them in teachings. You're more like a blend of the people you called tho. Got any Derek rake materials and explain what you mean by wrong?
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

I see.. .wrong how? You seem to be similar with them in teachings. You're more like a blend of the people you called tho. Got any Derek rake materials and explain what you mean by wrong?

You haven't really seen my teaching, most of this is preamble to the real deal. Look at Mystery, Mystery and Gambler run 80% of their game in night clubs. I've never been to a club in my life so I had to create a system that works in daytime. Mystery says you should prepare for rejection. I'm a shy guy so I also had to come up with a method that is rejection proof. I like Mystery for his structure and boldness... that's where it ends.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by thesuave10(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2017
Novelistguy:

You haven't really seen my teaching, most of this is preamble to the real deal. Look at Mystery, Mystery and Gambler run 80% of their game in night clubs. I've never been to a club in my life so I had to create a system that works in daytime. Mystery says you should prepare for rejection. I'm a shy guy so I also had to come up with a method that is rejection proof. I like Mystery for his structure and boldness... that's where it ends.

Derek rake stuff is all over the web.

Interesting. I also got a daytime method as well. Would love to see your daygame approach and street stop methods. Mystery is the best for me. Send me an email wanna get some of those Derek materials as well
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:17pm On May 26, 2017
Following.
I am learning alot
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 26, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Following.
I am learning alot
following for what? abi you be lez? shocked ewo
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 26, 2017
supergata:

Lmaooo

Na Interceptor

She wan deyy intercept guy code
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 3:29am On May 27, 2017
Up Next...

CHARM BULLET #2: PRE GAME - PAVING THE WAY WITH A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION (CONTD)

CHARM BULLET #3: HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO A WOMAN IN A WAY THAT INSTANTLY TURNS HER ON

#3b: HOW TO GET HER NUMBER WITHIN FIVE MINUTES ....REJECTION PROOF!

#3c: WHEN TO PLACE THAT FIRST MOST IMPORTANT CALL

#3d: BEST LINES FOR REPLYING HER TESTS e.g The buy something for me test.

CHARM BULLET #4: SETTING UP THE FIRST OUTING

CHARM BULLET #5a: HOW TO GET YOUR 'FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD' GIRL

CHARM BULLET #5b: ONE MAGIC SENTENCE TO KEEP A GIRL IN SUSPENSE (I didn't promise to share this, but this mindhack is just too good to keep to myself)
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Ustec: 11:47am On May 27, 2017
thesuave10:

Interesting. I also got a daytime method as well. Would love to see your daygame approach and street stop methods. Mystery is the best for me. Send me an email wanna get some of those Derek materials as well

Mr PickUp ACtor..
So you can ask for materials,But you cant give Yours out...!
nice job op.
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 27, 2017
Novelistguy:
Up Next...

CHARM BULLET #2: PRE GAME - PAVING THE WAY WITH A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION (CONTD)

CHARM BULLET #3: HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO A WOMAN IN A WAY THAT INSTANTLY TURNS HER ON

#3b: HOW TO GET HER NUMBER WITHIN FIVE MINUTES ....REJECTION PROOF!

#3c: WHEN TO PLACE THAT FIRST MOST IMPORTANT CALL

#3d: BEST LINES FOR REPLYING HER TESTS e.g The buy something for me test.

CHARM BULLET #4: SETTING UP THE FIRST OUTING

CHARM BULLET #5a: HOW TO GET YOUR 'FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD' GIRL

CHARM BULLET #5b: ONE MAGIC SENTENCE TO KEEP A GIRL IN SUSPENSE (I didn't promise to share this, but this mindhack is just too good to keep to myself)

Keep on flowing am enjoying the wave
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Rukkydelta(f): 10:12pm On May 27, 2017
supergata:
What do you think? wink
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2017
APPEARANCE

Women notice your appearance. They judge it
instantly and unlike your friends, they can tell if
something doesn’t match, is out of place or is just
plain ugly. Good fashion advice is difficult to find
and most guys don’t feel a need to concentrate
on this area. A few simple rules will help make a
huge difference:

1. Don’t Dress Generically.

If your clothes are so plain that they couldn’t be
commented on by a woman even if she was trying
hard to find something to say, then you’re generic.

If you’re wearing drab colours with standard
cuts and generally blend into the background,
you’re not making the most of your fashion. Look
around at other men and see how much you can
say about their dress. If their jeans have details
and funky touches, they are better than standard
Levis.

If the shirt or t-shirt has a tailored cut, a
slogan, cool detailing, funky colours, or a picture,
it’s something that means you aren’t so generic
and if it reflects your personality in some way.

2. Spend Money on the Right Things.
An expensive shirt or jeans is wasted if your shoes
are ugly. Spend a lot of money on a couple of good
pairs of shoes (one black, one brown).

You can mix cheap jeans and shirts with great shoes and it will make you look like you’ve an expensive outfit on. After you’ve some nice shoes, the jacket is the second most important thing. Next is
the top and last are the jeans. A few great outfits
are better than lots of average ones.

3. Match Clothes Correctly
Blue jeans with brown shoes is better than black.
Don’t wear more than three colours. Skinnytrousers with a baggy jumper is wrong, the fits
should all match. More than one bold colour
probably means a clash. Sports shoes have no
place, but designer trainers are okay.

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
nice
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by futurevizi(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2017
Novelistguy:
APPEARANCE

Op pls post pics on this appearance. let's get the images of what u are talking about
Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
5.Wear Clothes that fit

Don’t wear clothes that are too baggy. Wear clothes that show your shape. Even get rid of clothes that fit ALMOST right. Keep clothes that fit EXACTLY right.

6. Don't unbutton your shirt too far down

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by boiz2men(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2017
any guy who reads all these academic journals the op put on there to the letter is a broke low self esteemed person. just hearing that im a doctor makes these girls wet.... they will openly throw themselves at you. my brothers, forget about women and read books that will make you succeed in life... believe me when u are successful, u will have so many options of women to choose from.... if u want to punish them, stay single and successful... many who know you are single would want to attach themselves to you..... chop and clean mouth and move on until u find your special one... forget all this epistles joor...

the basic rule: NEVER GIVE ANY GIRL UNDUE ATTENTION. especially if she is very pretty and evry other guys drools around her.. ignore her and see her trying to find your attention..... i am talking from experience

5 Likes

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 1:13am On May 29, 2017
7. Don’t tuck in sweaters, T-shirts, or sports jerseys.

If these are your outer layer, don’t you DARE tuck these in. Unless you intentionally want to look ridiculous or you just have a really great belt to show off. The only shirts to tuck in are button-down shirts.

8. Don’t wear Slippers (Do I really need to explain this?)

Rubber slippers are a no-no. High-end slippers and leather palms are okay for very casual settings. Otherwise even palms are a no-no. Why? Because girls don’t like seeing guys’s ugly toes. On a related note, absolutely DO NOT wear socks in your palm or slippers… some guys think this is a trend. But this screams “Okada rider.”

9. Don’t wear anything that hangs from the waist.

Waistbags, cellphone holsters, chains. You thought tying that sweater of yours around your waist would make you look cooler. Guess what?
It's a big turnoff.

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Novelistguy(m): 1:31am On May 29, 2017
10. Don’t wear white Socks with Black Shoes.

Match your sock-color to your pants-color. Michael Jackson got away with white socks and black shoes because he wanted to draw attention to his feet when dancing. I once tried this thinking no one would notice only for it to become the thing they noticed. If you don’t have Michael Jackson’s dance moves… at the very least… wear black socks with black shoes.

11. Don’t wear T-Shirts with Vulgar Sayings and Negative Connotations.

These messages associate you with seventh grade humor. And they send a negative message about you before you’ve even opened your mouth.

12. Don’t wear the same color head to foot.

Variety of color pleases the eye. Don’t go monochrome. You will end up looking like a wallpaper and not fitting in.

13. Don’t wear pants that have a sagging crotch.

It looks sloppy. And you look like an old man.

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Awho(m): 1:55am On May 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your finger no pain you?

are you scared already ?

1 Like

Re: Refine Your Dating Game (Charm 101) Ladies Don't Enter! by Awho(m): 2:49am On May 29, 2017
is that all it got. bring it up am so following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.