Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (49716 Views)

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 22, 2017
vicfuntop:
I didn't get into the school. Did you see the earlier one. Wait, did you ignore it on purpose
I didn't even check the moniker, somehow I assumed you were the lady I quoted. You prefer for us to communicate here instead of WhatsApp? Which of the schools?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:12am On May 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I didn't even check the moniker, somehow I assumed you were the lady I quoted. You prefer for us to communicate here instead of WhatsApp? Which of the schools?

McGill. I told you.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by villavic(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2017
Nickymezor:
My guy? If only I had one smiley
check your mail
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 6:19am On May 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

McGill. I told you.
How about Covenant?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 7:46am On May 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
How about Covenant?

So you remembered. No sorry
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 8:34am On May 23, 2017
vicfuntop:
So you remembered. No sorry
Yeah. Sorry to hear that. So what's next, job?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 8:37am On May 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Yeah. Sorry to hear that. So what's next, job?

I applied to two Uk schools yesterday. I'll have to be somewhere September. Do you still have no
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 8:43am On May 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

I applied to two Uk schools yesterday. I'll have to be somewhere September. Do you still have no
You might have to widen your options a little more, to be on the safe side. Are you asking if I still have your No?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 9:09am On May 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You might have to widen your options a little more, to be on the safe side. Are you asking if I still have your No?

Two is enough since its U.K. Yes. Do you still have it or why are we doing this here
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 10:26am On May 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Two is enough since its U.K. Yes. Do you still have it or why are we doing this here
Because you sent me a message here. Odd, unless you deleted my No. Send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 10:36am On May 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Because you sent me a message here. Odd, unless you deleted my No. Send me a message on WhatsApp

Well I dnt have it
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 10:42am On May 23, 2017
vicfuntop:

Well I dnt have it
Care to explain?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 10:44am On May 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Care to explain?

Deleted. All this explanation is annoying. You know the reason.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Teegelop(f): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Corper... can I date you?
hello
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Teegelop:

hello

How you girl. I just replied you
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Teegelop(f): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

How you girl. I just replied you
Fine
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Never deny him sex?
Then after spreading her leg like compass and allowing him turn her anyhow on the bed, he'll come online with his 10MB to talk about virgins?

Do you know how many calories you burn during sex?
That energy he uses to thrust and strive to hit Gspot, he should channel it into lucrative projects.

Is a broke guy even supposed to have an ereƧtion?
cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Nice. You can respond when you see it.
Teegelop:

Fine
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Teegelop(f): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice. You can respond when you see it.
what?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2017
Teegelop:

what?

I was talking about the mail
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Teegelop(f): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I was talking about the mail
I got it
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2017
Teegelop:

I got it

Didn't see the reply tho. Check it tho
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Teegelop(f): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=57148182]
Didn't see the reply tho. Check it tho[/quote have done that
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Dnockeror333(m): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/i]
http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/05/ladies-10-ways-to-keep-peaceful.html

Wonderful man... Wallai, this just did justice to our rest...! Come chest me!
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Wonderful man... Wallai, this just did justice to our rest...! Come chest me!
Don't mine me jawe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.