Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (49729 Views)

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:33am On May 20, 2017
BlazingAyomikun:
I'm trying to expose you as an hypocrite - obviously you want one rule for others and another rule for your own. This fact makes nothing in your write-up worth considering. cheesy
Hypocrite? Okay I agree I'm one
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Thank you, after he made some cash, he started behaving differently, said i wasn't on his level anymore, then he started to look elsewhere, when we broke up i stopped praying for him and started praying against him for a while. But God is in control.
What a lot of guys especially broke ones dont realise is that, their patners arent there to cater to their every whim and sooth their ego(except once in a while), they are there to make them better people someway somehow. Have a lovely day.
It's his loss but remember, never punish for the sins of one. are you sure you are the only one dating your current rich dude?? STI'S are real o...not an insult
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
We could get that from a Love Machine, it is not as if we ladies enjoy it sef, most ladies just fake orgasms to make your broke ass happy
Is that a sensible thing to say?? you just established his point, that you hardly get satisfied hence the need for a machine... meaning you like it more.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by shewa88(f): 10:47am On May 20, 2017
RuggedArab:

You don't love yourself as you are broke and you expect one girl to tell you and deceive you that she loves your broke life? My brother no way! That love isn't faithful! It can NEVER.... I repeat NEVER stand when the wind starts blowing.

Any girl that tells you that she loves you even when you are broke, nigga borrow a V12 Mecerdes car and run as fast as you can like the Formula 1 race. She's a liar!
I started dating my husband when he was broke as shit, when he had just few washed out shirts and 2 jeans but I stood by him, became his pillar and by God's grace today we have our own house and cars and we're expecting our first child. so there are still women out there that will love a man sincerely even if he's broke.
oh and by the way am female lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by kingthoby1811(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't know to talk about me. It's people like you that thinks a man should only strive hard to make money at the expense of looking appealing to women. A reasonable man will strive hard to make money just to live a fulfilled life, not because of ladies

Anyway, I wish you a HML with your wealthy guy
Tosin you are wise... A wise man knows laziness is not an option and being broke is temporary, he must achieve for himself and his future....a wise lady overlooks the financial status and sees the potential and helps him achieve it. Even Bible said the woman is a help mate not drain pipe...not every guy will dump you if you stick by him, only a fool will dump you after sticking with him. So people use speculation or random occurrences as an excuse. A guy that will cheat, a wise girl will see it coming, so their excuse of guys dumping them after making it is invalid

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2017
shewa88:

I started dating my husband when he was broke as shit, when he had just few washed out shirts and 2 jeans but I stood by him, became his pillar and by God's grace today we have our own house and cars and we're expecting our first child. so there are still women out there that will love a man sincerely even if he's broke.
God bless women like you and a man of vision like your husband. Any girl that tries nonsense with una marriage will be crippled

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2017
Lancelott:
Tosin you are wise... A wise man knows laziness is not an option and being broke is temporary, he must achieve for himself and his future....a wise lady overlooks the financial status and sees the potential and helps him achieve it. Even Bible said the woman is a help mate not drain pipe...not every guy will dump you if you stick by him, only a fool will dump you after sticking with him. So people use speculation or random occurrences as an excuse. A guy that will cheat, a wise girl will see it coming, so their excuse of guys dumping them after making it is invalid
Bro, I still don't know when this write-up has been making the ladies go angry
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by RuggedArab: 10:59am On May 20, 2017
Peppirina:

Hmmmm..
Love is enduring..
If it's not gonna be peaceful..
Then that's not love in the first place!!!!!

My dear, how long are you gonna keep enduring? Let's be realistic.... one day you get to that elastic limit when you can take somethings again; then where is the peace?

Keeping a relationship is hard these days talk less of a broke married Man.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2017
preccy69:
Lols we r nt rare,some ladies would do even more as long as u love dem nd wunt cheat
A good lady you are. I wish you a HML in advance
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by RuggedArab: 11:05am On May 20, 2017
shewa88:

Congratulations Madam!

Then he can still get you little... little things right?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Jascon4: 11:06am On May 20, 2017
lindabon:
Broke or not, respect each other. Money does not make anyone.. You can have all the money in the world, and still be unhappy. Money is good just like everything else, but if you're a miserable person, you will remain in misery no matter how much money you have.
I wish everyone on earth become billionaires, so that people will see that money does not solve all life's problems

Secondly, its equally essential for a woman to have money just as it is for a man. Making Money is not exclusively what a man should aspire for. Women should also hustle their way to the top. Men are not money making machines. Men are human-beings just like women, so why should it be their job to make money for you?
Regardless, everyone needs to have it at the back of their mind that, MONEY WILL NOT BRING HAPPINESS. Once you accept this, and you know what money means to you, go out there and work hard to get it

You have a matured and fantastic viewpoint. This, I would say is a reflection of your level of exposure and experience in life. Well-done.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Peppirina(f): 11:08am On May 20, 2017
RuggedArab:

My dear, how long are you gonna keep enduring? Let's be realistic.... one day you get to that elastic limit when you can take somethings again; then where is the peace?

Keeping a relationship is hard these days talk less of a broke married Man.
Hmmm.
You have a point tho..
But understanding and commitment also matters too.. And besides the broke person should work hard to please the other party... Both should work together in uplifting their financial status..
Above all involve God in it..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Medunah: 11:09am On May 20, 2017
Lol, all these just to date a broke guy??

Better to remain single than date a broke guy.!
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by umuna(m): 11:13am On May 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Never deny him sex?
Then after spreading her leg like compass and allowing him turn her anyhow on the bed, he'll come online with his 10MB to talk about virgins?

Do you know how many calories you burn during sex?
That energy he uses to thrust and strive to hit Gspot, he should channel it into lucrative projects.

Is a broke guy even supposed to have an ereƧtion?

Aaaah sister you are wicked! well liked your comment sha!
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by doskie(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2017
waxxydude:
Full-Squad waffi nigga.
i try for the guessing sha
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Safiaa(f): 11:24am On May 20, 2017
mrphysics:

I don't have time sorry. It's still morning. Have a nice day.
I'm not here to argue. I just want to know why i received 10 mentions from you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:29am On May 20, 2017
I'm a doctor so i know STIs are real,I am sure he isnt cheating, plus he already knows what i would do to him if he tries it. I dont make threats unless i mean them.
Lancelott:
It's his loss but remember, never punish for the sins of one. are you sure you are the only one dating your current rich dude?? STI'S are real o...not an insult
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Winters22: 11:34am On May 20, 2017
in other words, don't date a broke guy
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:38am On May 20, 2017
And what is wrong with my picture. Think whatever you like, at least i dont judge a book by its cover but by its content for example this thread.
tosyne2much:
Most of you are not in good relationship as you come only to portray it and blow trumpet about it. We've always known your type to be relationship experts on Nairaland. People who find their way to date men they never thought they would have the privilege to date and then, they come to Nairaland to blow trumpet about it even when situation doesn't warrant. If you didn't put up your picture, I would say you're in a good position to diss me but now I know you're not just worth the words coming out of your mind. Only a foolish person will Nairaland ladies serious for the rubbish they often spew cheesy

Go ahead and render your relationship advice to whoever cares to listen like, not me. I can smell your frustration towards this write-up.

Sorry ehn
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mctowel01: 11:40am On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
A guy who has no future, no plan or ambition. A guy that stays at home all day sleeping, eating, party everyday, play video games all day, without doing anything productive. A guy that doesn't care about his future and depend on an independent woman to pay his bills and provide for him.
What of a guy whoz got a plan, ambition, works very hard and is paying his little bills, but is broke, I mean financially, can you date such person?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:45am On May 20, 2017
Sorry i meant cucumber not love machine, i cant belive nairaland censored the word dild0. Same way u guys use vaseline.
Lancelott:
Is that a sensible thing to say?? you just established his point, that you hardly get satisfied hence the need for a machine... meaning you like it more.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2017
I can especially when he produces RESULTS. I respect the hustle o, even i am hustling too(not broke o) but we live in a result oriented society. Relationships are investments.
mctowel01:

What of a guy whoz got a plan, ambition, works very hard and is paying his little bills, but is broke, I mean financially, can you date such person?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by waxxydude: 11:48am On May 20, 2017
doskie:
i try for the guessing sha
Nothing do u bruv. cool
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
And what is wrong with my picture. Think whatever you like, at least i dont judge a book by its cover but by its content for example this thread.
My dear, you're not different from the normal girls I see in my environment, so I don't know why a mere write-up I put up would make you think you can belittle me. Most Nairaland guys likewise myself are not as broke as we portray ourselves here. Most of us who come here to portray ourselves as being cashless are only trying to humble ourselves. Most of these guys you refer to as being broke on Nairaland will feed you, clothe you and get you laid with the money you think they don't have

I wish you could see the personalities behind some monikers and you will stop saying what you don't know about them, so I want you to know that you're not in any position to tell a Nairaland guy that you know how to bruise his ego when it comes to money.

The stench of your ego, immaturity and loud-mouth is appaling that I was forced to view your profile after which I realized you aren't even looking better than the normal girls that parade our streets yet you talk bullshiit here.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 11:56am On May 20, 2017
Really, i think most broke guys cant perform, sorry.
Lancelott:
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
Were you expecting wonder woman or someone with 3 butt cheeks instead of 2. In essence you are still judging a book by its cover, i am choosing to judge you and all other 'broke guys' on nl by what you type. I dont even bother to look at their profile unless they impress me or wow me with their stupidity, you belong in neither category so don't worry.Always remember simple physics, light travels faster than sound. Some people look and behave alright, until they speak and vice versa. Have a results filled day
tosyne2much:
My dear, you're not different from the normal girl I see in my environment, so I don't know why a mere write-up I put up would make you think you can belittle me. Most Nairaland guys likewise myself are not as broke as we portray ourselves here. Most of us who come here to portray ourselves as being cashless are only trying to humble ourselves. Most of these guys you refer to as being broke on Nairaland will feed you, clothe you and get you laid with the money you think they don't have

I wish you could see the personality behind some monikers and you will stop saying what you don't know about them,, so you're not in any position to tell a Nairaland guy that you know how to bruise his ego when it comes to money

The stench of your ego and loud mouth is appaling that I was forced to view your profile and I realized you aren't even looking better than the normal girls that parade our streets yet you talk bullshiit here
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Were you expecting wonder woman or someone with 3 butt cheeks instead of 2. In essence you are still judging a book by its cover, i am choosing to judge you and all other 'broke guys' on nl by what you type. I dont even bother to look at their profile unless they impress me or wow me with their stupidity, you belong in neither category so don't worry.Always remember simple physics, light travels faster than sound. Some people look and behave alright, until they speak and vice versa. Have a results filled day
I won't even stoop so low to trade words with you anymore because it's obvious you have a flawed perspective generally about life and relationship. Most of us don't give a damn if your wealthy boyfriend buys you a private jet or handles all of your financial burden.

I know you will soon get matured to see more to life and realize that it's circumstances that makes a man to become broke, but not because he doesn't have dreams, visions or ambition in life. With time, you will learn not to compare a guy to another especially when it has to do with finances.

Anyway, I wish you a HML in advance.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mctowel01: 12:28pm On May 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I can especially when he produces RESULTS. I respect the hustle o, even i am hustling too(not broke o) but we live in a result oriented society. Relationships are investments.
Blunt and straight. Thanks for your honesty. Amazing that those who say otherwise, end up doing the same thing, yet, they won't admit it.
But you do agree that fortunes change, and sometimes, life takes a full turn on people, even after making plans. For example, after the recent oil dip, some workers were laid off, and many have been really struggling from there, especially with the harsh economy. Many other examples abound. Will you then leave such a person, being result oriented? I ll like to know your opinion.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 20, 2017
Nobody is trading words here, i never asked any of you to give a damn. You are not the only one circumstances have visited, but why would write a thread encouraging ladies to accept less. Everyone deserves what they wish for.
tosyne2much:
I won't even stoop so low to trade words with you anymore because it's obvious you have a flawed perspective generally about life and relationship. Most of us don't give a damn if your wealthy boyfriend buys you a private jet or handles all of your financial burden.

I know you will soon get matured to see more to life and realize that it's circumstances that makes a man to become broke, but not because he doesn't have dreams, visions or ambition in life. With time, you will learn not to compare a guy to another especially when it has to do with finances.

Anyway, I wish you a HML in advance.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Nobody is trading words here, i never asked any of you to give a damn. You are not the only one circumstances have visited, but why would write a thread encouraging ladies to accept less. Everyone deserves what they wish for.
So I should have written a thread encouraging them on how to keep a peaceful relationship with wealthy men shey? So that it will put a smile on your face right? Oma see oooo undecided

I give up on you

Enjoy your day!
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:43pm On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Actually whatever I say on Nairaland stays on Nairaland, I don't apply it to my personal life except it's of a positive influence. smiley

Too bad I'm not single and I have a wonderful boyfriend that takes care of me emotionally, mentally, psychologically and financially, and I take care of him the same way he does to me so....kiss
A boy friend not even a husband, & tomorrow he ends up with another lady in marriage. In ur mind u think he's the best thing that has happened to u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.