Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (49725 Views)

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 20, 2017
Lol what about dying for him... List of impossibility
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
Lol what about dying for him... List of impossibility
That one is out of it nah cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mctowel01: 12:56pm On May 20, 2017
Whenever I read ladies or guys calling men broke, I get irked, not because I think they deserve to be, but because I ve seen enough to know that we do not control 100% of circumstances and situations in our lives. I ve been lucky to achieve something very worthwhile and its not like I didn't work hard, I did, and so is every other person out there. In actual fact, some circumstances beyond my control went in my favor to help, which some might not be priviledged to have. Yes there are some lazy persons, but at least 8 out of 10 guys I see out there are hustling it hard. Lets respect the dignity of our struggles, lets refrain from demeaning them with words like "broke, poverty stricken"..etc

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Stallione(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Guys will soon be there for you cheesy
lol,ask the m...o...rone bi...tch if she has found a lucrative project for herself yet or is she waiting for an already made wealth grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On May 20, 2017
Stallione:
lol,ask the m...o...rone bi...tch if she has found a lucrative project for herself yet or is she waiting for an already made wealth grin
You dey mind her ni? cheesy Lazy girls
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mctowel01: 1:01pm On May 20, 2017
lindabon:
Broke or not, respect each other. Money does not make anyone.. You can have all the money in the world, and still be unhappy. Money is good just like everything else, but if you're a miserable person, you will remain in misery no matter how much money you have.
I wish everyone on earth become billionaires, so that people will see that money does not solve all life's problems

Secondly, its equally essential for a woman to have money just as it is for a man. Making Money is not exclusively what a man should aspire for. Women should also hustle their way to the top. Men are not money making machines. Men are human-beings just like women, so why should it be their job to make money for you?
Regardless, everyone needs to have it at the back of their mind that, MONEY WILL NOT BRING HAPPINESS. Once you accept this, and you know what money means to you, go out there and work hard to get it
Very mature comment. Surprised its coming from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin give him this give him that... Nfin wrong with a broke guy but the list of things to do
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 20, 2017
give him this give him that... Nfin wrong with a broke guy but the list of things to do

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 1:25pm On May 20, 2017
And so? grin
1234IKECHhukwu:
A boy friend not even a husband, & tomorrow he ends up with another lady in marriage. In ur mind u think he's the best thing that has happened to u.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
Of course why not smiley kiss
mctowel01:

What of a guy whoz got a plan, ambition, works very hard and is paying his little bills, but is broke, I mean financially, can you date such person?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 20, 2017
MhissBelva:
It's not by force to be in a relationship
But sister eh. You can't live a life against what nature has set. It's just not easy. You can stay away from a relationship for awhile but it gets to a point where it begins to tell on you.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by preccy69(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
A good lady you are. I wish you a HML in advance
you too,thanks dear
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by emperormossad(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2017
lindabon:
Broke or not, respect each other. Money does not make anyone.. You can have all the money in the world, and still be unhappy. Money is good just like everything else, but if you're a miserable person, you will remain in misery no matter how much money you have.
I wish everyone on earth become billionaires, so that people will see that money does not solve all life's problems

Secondly, its equally essential for a woman to have money just as it is for a man. Making Money is not exclusively what a man should aspire for. Women should also hustle their way to the top. Men are not money making machines. Men are human-beings just like women, so why should it be their job to make money for you?
Regardless, everyone needs to have it at the back of their mind that, MONEY WILL NOT BRING HAPPINESS. Once you accept this, and you know what money means to you, go out there and work hard to get it
Nice analogy. From comments here, I doubt if ladies will take broke guys like us seriously. What happened to the 'potentials' and other aspects? Lemme keep my fingers crossed sha. May God help us find genuine friends irrespective of our 'status'
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2017
You should have written nothing at all, than will ecourage this male vs female war going on in romanceland. Thank you.
tosyne2much:
So I should have written a thread encouraging them on how to keep a peaceful relationship with wealthy men shey? So that it will put a smile on your face right? Oma see oooo undecided

I give up on you

Enjoy your day!

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 20, 2017
I do agree, the answer to that question depend on the guy, myself and a lot of other variables, but i would still stick with him, advise and pray for him provided all things remain constant, because a result oriented person will always bounce back. I would be willing to take the risk
mctowel01:

Blunt and straight. Thanks for your honesty. Amazing that those who say otherwise, end up doing the same thing, yet, they won't admit it.
But you do agree that fortunes change, and sometimes, life takes a full turn on people, even after making plans. For example, after the recent oil dip, some workers were laid off, and many have been really struggling from there, especially with the harsh economy. Many other examples abound. Will you then leave such a person, being result oriented? I ll like to know your opinion.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by shewa88(f): 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
Lancelott:
God bless women like you and a man of vision like your husband. Any girl that tries nonsense with una marriage will be crippled
Amen ooo thank you so much
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by shewa88(f): 5:20pm On May 20, 2017
RuggedArab:

Congratulations Madam!

Then he can still get you little... little things right?
No o, I was taking care of myself courtesy of my parents, and I helped him with cash whenever he needed it. let's just give God the praise
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
That one is out of it nah cheesy
kwontoinue
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Stallione(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
You dey mind her ni? cheesy Lazy girls
grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by durasome(m): 10:53pm On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Who cannot provide his own basic needs. It may be cloth, food or shelter
.ok now I know thank you.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by villavic(m): 12:23am On May 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
Do I look like a dude to u
how am i suppose to know, m only praying for broke guys, hope your guy carry sha?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2017
your opinion or your conclusion from experimentation?
funmisticqueen:
Really, i think most broke guys cant perform, sorry.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 6:27am On May 21, 2017
Opinion, please dont quote me again, you lot are depressing.
Lancelott:
your opinion or your conclusion from experimentation?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by dicksonadams(m): 6:37am On May 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
We could get that from a Love Machine, it is not as if we ladies enjoy it sef, most ladies just fake orgasms to make your broke ass happy

So you saying ladies don't enjoy sex, what about ladies who initiate sex.?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 6:40am On May 21, 2017
Except those ones, i think.
dicksonadams:

So you saying ladies don't enjoy sex, what about ladies who initiate sex.?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by dicksonadams(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Except those ones, i think.

Ok by the way my name is Adams can I get to know you?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nickymezor(f): 11:46am On May 21, 2017
villavic:

how am i suppose to know, m only praying for broke guys, hope your guy carry sha?
My guy? If only I had one smiley
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 21, 2017
Sure, I'm funmi
dicksonadams:

Ok by the way my name is Adams can I get to know you?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 21, 2017
Quinn22:
Thank you!!! kiss
check your mail wink
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by dicksonadams(m): 7:39am On May 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Sure, I'm funmi

08034288798 here is my whatsapp number chat Me up
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Humans and bonobo monkeys are among the few higher animals that don't operate sexually on strick mating periods. So yes, sexuality plays a large role in our existence, we actually use sex as a social construct. We are highly sexual creatures. I already submitted that some women are incapable of enjoying sex due to various physical and psychological issues, but a normal healthy female ought to feel intense pleasure if her vagina is orally stimulated. The clitoris is highly sensitive and has a million and one nerve endings, so reasonably one can assume stimulating it ought to provoke a reaction of some kind. You talk as if normal females are totally numb down there and that's just not true

I didn't get it
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 22, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Humans and bonobo monkeys are among the few higher animals that don't operate sexually on strick mating periods. So yes, sexuality plays a large role in our existence, we actually use sex as a social construct. We are highly sexual creatures. I already submitted that some women are incapable of enjoying sex due to various physical and psychological issues, but a normal healthy female ought to feel intense pleasure if her vagina is orally stimulated. The clitoris is highly sensitive and has a million and one nerve endings, so reasonably one can assume stimulating it ought to provoke a reaction of some kind. You talk as if normal females are totally numb down there and that's just not true

I didn't get into the school. Did you see the earlier one. Wait, did you ignore it on purpose

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.