Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys (49635 Views)

Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / Slay Queen Engages In Group S*x With Broke Boys Thinking They Were RICH, Only To / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2017
The truth of the matter is this....I believe Tosyne2much has given me the perfect opportunity to psychoanalyze some ladies. A broke guy today might be a rich dude tomorrow. op didn't say broke and lazy, he simply said broke. How many of y'all claiming badass are financially okay? Am not talking about runz or 100k kind of okay, like 800k minimum balance? If the girl was broke, they will say the guy must provide. Let us be realistic here, no guy will be broke today and you'll dump him and when he becomes rich, will accept you.
This mentality of he must be already made has finished a lot of people. A rich guy today, had brokenness somewhere in his lineage before but one woman like you ladies, born of a woman stood by him and together they had a legacy that some will covet. Am not broke so I have nothing to fear BUT remember love a poor man with a vision than a rich man with none...look at so many people who became poor.
When sex is dependent on money, it is termed prostitution...DO THE MATHS!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Most of them read comments from these random embittered ladies about their relationship and will go and apply it in dealing with their own boyfriends. By the time their relationship crash, they will still come back here to label men evil, and the cycle continues

Every lady on Nairaland storms on any thread that demeans broke or unemployed men and they will begin to express their disgust for such men. The funniest thing is that most of the ladies are not even in fruitful relationships in real life

Majority of them a falling for one guy. There day dream and their ego won't allow them lead a normal life rather come to the cyber space and say rubbish. Venting their anger as if their "HiMEN" was forcefully removed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by latsy: 11:50pm On May 19, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
OK, you want me to get scientific. Biologically speaking, most female animals exhibit aversion to mating, even when they are on heat. They produce pheromones to arouse the males then avoid mating, to the point where the male has to 'conquer' her. The vagina is like an open wound and has far more nerves than the penis, this mans enhanced sensation. Females are biologically wired to be outwardly....non-eager..about the prospect of mating. That doesn't mean they don't enjoy it more, it just means they're better at suppressing the urge, occasioned by biological and societal restraints. Girls often live in fear of what people would say

It isn't about fear, even some married women do limit their husbands
access.
Evolution didn't design female for orgasm, clitoris exists
because their is an embryonic structure that becomes
pen.is in men.
Research has shown that over 70% of women do not experience
orgasm during sex and that sex for the sake of sex is considered
by most women as satisfying enough.

So trying to convince a woman that she enjoys sex more than
you baseless if you consider important factors other than
higher number of nerves. Biology isn't like physics where
cause and effect can be predicted with absolute certainty.
For any biological traits, multiple factors are always involved.

As for suppressing urge, there is no scientific evidence to back
your claim.

Those who wear the shoe knows where it pinches
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
mrphysics:

Majority of them a falling for one guy. There day dream and their ego won't allow them lead a normal life rather come to the cyber space and say rubbish. Venting their anger as if their "HiMEN" was forcefully removed.
That's true, even the ones that have little or no toasters will come here to claim otherwise and down Nairaland Guys cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2017
Lancelott:
The truth of the matter is this....I believe Tosyne2much has given me the perfect opportunity to psychoanalyze some ladies. A broke guy today might be a rich dude tomorrow. op didn't say broke and lazy, he simply said broke. How many of y'all claiming badass are financially okay? Am not talking about runz or 100k kind of okay, like 800k minimum balance? If the girl was broke, they will say the guy must provide. Let us be realistic here, no guy will be broke today and you'll dump him and when he becomes rich, will accept you.
This mentality of he must be already made has finished a lot of people. A rich guy today, had brokenness somewhere in his lineage before but one woman like you ladies, born of a woman stood by him and together they had a legacy that some will covet. Am not broke so I have nothing to fear BUT remember love a poor man with a vision than a rich man with none...look at so many people who became poor.
Akuko.

All these broke &/or Lazy man are all theoretical concept. You don't know ladies, they can deceit for moon. Follow them at your peril. If you allow then fill your brain with their rubbish, it will take TB Joshua a month to heal you.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 11:53pm On May 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's true, even the ones that have little or no toasters will come here to claim otherwise and down Nairaland Guys cheesy cheesy

Lol. All Nairaland girls are all professional relationship consultants. Lol, Claiming who they are not.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 11:56pm On May 19, 2017
Duuhhh.... cheesy
I'm here to have fun silly, you are one of those guys that take my comments too close to heart. Sorry to burst your bubble dear, this is social media! 90% of what people say is not real, get used to it wink
mrphysics:

Isn't this the peak of hypocrisy, so why do you find it pleasurable to fill the cyber space with things you don't do.
Oh I see how your sweet boyfriend was able to influence you. Could this be the reason why they say social media is a fake world.

Do you know what gets me thinking is the part you explained who a broke guy is. There you didn't bring any issue of money. Aren't you confused? We all know that whenever the word is "broke" is mentioned, it means financial inability. Please save me the lecture of implied meaning and the old tale of "relationship is not about money.

You actually can't define who a broke guy is. Let me help you, a broke guy is someone who does not have money to provide for himself ALONE. Any guy that still collect money from his parent is a broke guy.
We have not even considered broke ladies. We all know most of you ladies don't even have enough money. Nigerian ladies are known to be very stingy and illogical when it comes to managing a relationship. Quinn2, please, help me decongest the cyber space with irrelevant comments.

We have heard it all. Thanks
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2017
Going by that your logic, Dangote's gateman is a billionaire? or Otedola's driver should be on Forbe's list, afterall they are always in the company of rich people. And stop using the term "poverty stricken". its derogatory and insensitive to people who are not buoyant and have not gotten their chance of a financial breakthrough. I can tell you people who fit your description, never mixed with the rich people but they are stinkingly rich
Quinn22:
Tosyne2much

I think some of your points are flawed e.g

Don't deny him sex - what of if your girlfriend's vagina is very sensitive and gets bruises down there due to too much sex?

Don't be with wealthy friends - what of if your girlfriend is wealthy, hence having wealthy friends. And if anyone wants to be successful in life, they need to change the company they keep e.g poverty stricken broke people, when you accommodate friends that are successful and wealthy, you too will become successful one day because of their influence in your life, I'm not talking about financially, I'm talking about mentally and psychologically. smiley
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2017
Nemesis has caught up with a randy 51-year-old Vice Principal arrested by the Police for allegedly impregnating a 16-year-old JSS 3 student of his school. The suspect has also been accused of sleeping with six other female students of the same school. Vanguard gathered that the Vice Principal had lured the teenage student to his office, where he had intercourse with her.

She disclosed that the VP has had sex with her three times in his office.

SEE FULL GIST AND PHOTOS HEREhttp://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/31/vice-principal-sex-me/
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2017
Lancelott:
May God enrich your brain with this comment.

The truth of the matter is that, if every woman stands by her man and helps him attain greatness, the rate of broke guys will reduce and such ladies will surely be rewarded (only a fraction of them don't get rewarded for it)

Just because some of their friends shared their experiences on how their boyfriends left them for no good reason after helping them to stardom, they pass their own judgment on other men based on their friends' experiences forgetting that the same thing can't happen to everybody
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2017
by their fruit....
rosalieene:

since we are in a world of moral decadence, then leave ladies to leave their lives. Stop calling them gold diggers because clearly, u wanna make it in a way such that the guys would be the ones benefiting instead.

if a guy has issue with a lady giving herself to another guy who has money, then he should buckle up and make money so he doesn't have to beg a lady. shikina!!!!
What do u have to offer?
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:00am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
The same thing does not apply to everybody. All I know is that, with money, you can get any flashy lady you want and take her to bed. But do you know that the same money may not take some ldies to bed. In fact, it may not find you a good wife

Subscribe to your opinion and lemme subscribe to mine
of course, yes.thats when you have to consider maturity, attitude, character, IQ and so on.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2017
yea for rich guys
Ballmer:

Just the way broke girls should not have wet pussies.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:01am On May 20, 2017
"Mehn that can fa weerey l'oyan full here gahn"

Ride on with Oyan Quinn22...Ema to ya weerey
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 12:01am On May 20, 2017
Well it can go both ways smiley
Lancelott:
Going by that your logic, Dangote's gateman is a billionaire? or Otedola's driver should be on Forbe's list, afterall they are always in the company of rich people. And stop using the term "poverty stricken". its derogatory and insensitive to people who are not buoyant and have not gotten their chance of a financial breakthrough. I can tell you people who fit your description, never mixed with the rich people but they are stinkingly rich
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Duuhhh.... cheesy
I'm here to have fun silly, you are one of those guys that take my comments too close to heart. Sorry to burst your bubble dear, this is social media! 90% of what people say is not real, get used to it wink

That's the point I'm trying to prove. That everything you fight to defend are all lies. One intended for fun, yet you devout so much energy to do it as though you want to have an orgasm.

Listen, no one believes ladies any longer. Taking your comment to heart is like taking Safiaa serious. Hey girl, you have got to be real both on social media and in real life. Try to distinguish yourself from others, not after you come shouting all ladies are not the same.

Be real for integrity sake not for fun. Pocohantas come for fun and she doesn't spend time proving what she does not believe in. Unlike you that spend so much energy proving what you know it's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:03am On May 20, 2017
HITTED:
10) Do not reply him if he begs for money or recharge card.

11) You may assist him with 3 cartoons of gala and 17 bags of pure water to sell at traffic and make money. Encourage him to be strong and stop fooling around Asian MILFS.
And please advise him to avoid the sun o! embarassed

12) Add yours.

Who are you?

You crack me up! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by MyPicsSaysItall: 12:04am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/i]

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/05/ladies-10-ways-to-keep-peaceful.html

hmmm....I don't think this is a relationship. Its best termed 'CAPTIVITY'

Why should a broke guy be in a relationship. His major concern should be about making money and not being in a relationship. He can't comfortably take care of himself
talkless of a lady.

To all the ladies out there, NEVER date a broke guy because relationships like that tend to be one sided and most times doesn't end well

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Huee(f): 12:06am On May 20, 2017
Lancelott:
Amazing !!
You've hit the nail on the head
Thank You!!!
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2017
And the white men designed female androids that does EVERYTHIMG and even remembers and sings for you on your birthday cos of some ladies...thousands of copies sold globally like seriously...they orga*m sef.;adies will just be relegated.
tosyne2much:
Bro, can you now see that gender equality is a scam? cheesy

When it comes to taking responsibility, they see that as an exception to gender equality cheesy
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
I dey tell you cheesy
So many blessings and benefits being a female cool

I would never wish to be a guy in my next life, instead I will beg God to let me be a ape than for me to be a guy grin
I never wanted to comment but you are stupid for comparing men to ape. May you get married to an ape.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:

Why should a broke guy be in a relationship. His major concern should be about making money and not being in a relationship. He can't comfortably take care of himself
talkless of a lady.

To all the ladies out there, NEVER date a broke guy because relationships like that tend to be one sided and most times doesn't end well

Slay queen. Keep deceiving them. Hope your man is Buhari grand son.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 12:10am On May 20, 2017
That's because I get bored sometimes na sad
Don't you get it, am I speaking gibberish?

And why do you keep comparing me to pocohantas or what ever her name is? who is she?
We are different people, so stop the comparison, let me be me and let her be her. Kapish! undecided
mrphysics:

That's the point I'm trying to prove. That everything you fight to defend are all lies. One intended for fun, yet you devout so much energy to do it as though you want to have an orgasm.

Listen, no one believes ladies any longer. Taking your comment to heart is like taking Safiaa serious. Hey girl, you have got to be real both on social media and in real life. Try to distinguish yourself from others, not after you come shouting all ladies are not the same.

Be real for integrity sake not for fun. Pocohantas come for fun and she doesn't spend time proving what she does not believe in. Unlike you that spend so much energy proving what you know it's wrong.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Nobody: 12:11am On May 20, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:

talkless of a lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On May 20, 2017
Lancelott:
My brother, it's disheartening people don't know that flocking with rich people does not mean you will also become rich or wealthy. In fact, you can keep friends with them, eat with them, sleep in their houses and you will still be a mediocre

Also, the notion that hard work is the only guaranteed way of becoming rich is very flawed if you ask me bro

Life is just too dynamic for our understanding. Sometimes, life may even be fair to a lazy person more than a hard working person. As a matter of fact, the laziest of my friends has found his way to New York living comfortably and sending money to his parents while the acclaimed serious and hardworking ones are still struggling our lives out in this unbearable PMB administration. cheesy

I just hope people will understand this
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by mrphysics(m): 12:13am On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
That's because I get bored sometimes na sad
Don't you get it, am I speaking gibberish?

And why do you keep comparing me to pocohantas or what ever her name is? who is she?
We are different people, so stop the comparison, let me be me and let her be her. Kapish! undecided
Lol, point noted though. Nice words with you, sleep tight.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 12:14am On May 20, 2017
Men are worse than apes grin
Oloruntobi4382:
I never wanted to comment but you are stupid for comparing men to ape. May you get married to an ape.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Lancelott(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2017
You remind me of my girlfriend
trustyshoess:
1. Get your own
2. Work for your own money
3. It's not bad to give him money
4. Stop being greedy
5. Don't be a good digger
6. Get a job
7. Stop waiting for him to give you money
8. He's not your ATM
9. Be independent
10. GET YOUR OWN DAMN MONEY!!!!!

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Quinn22(f): 12:18am On May 20, 2017
Good night dear. Sweet dreams smiley
mrphysics:

Lol, point noted though. Nice words with you, sleep tight.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:18am On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Men are worse than apes grin
You be lesbo i guess. But ride on, i just wanted to lay that curse on your destiny.
Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by MyPicsSaysItall: 12:20am On May 20, 2017
mrphysics:

Slay queen. Keep deceiving them. Hope your man is Buhari grand son.
I'm a man.

My post is based on the points @tosyne2much posted inorder to keep a peaceful relationship with a broke guy..

Let's be real here, why will a broke guy be in a relationship when its obvious he's not ready.

Most times, broke guys dating a financially independent lady always end in chaos because low self esteem will definetely set in which will lead to domestic violence.

A broke guy's priority should not be about 'being in a relationship' or 'doing snake in the monkey shadow style with a lady in the other room'.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys by ImaIma1(f): 12:21am On May 20, 2017
See as many nairaland guys love this topic. It gives them a sense of belonging cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.