Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,660 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (39629 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by DJInfluence: 11:53am On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

HE IS A LIAR
hahaha this pic sha....... Even if i no intend to read your lips i no get choice but to read the lips. lol awesome meme. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Damseldammie(f): 11:55am On May 22, 2017
Huh! Oníró Ayé... Amara fun ra e
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by seeyouin2019: 11:55am On May 22, 2017
So a Nigerian stole a Lebanese phone and starts calling another Nigerian monkey from the same phone?

1 Like

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by KelvinCX(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
You no go leave this girl cheesy
She too fine, guy
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by youalreadyknow(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
when e reach this one shey una no call some people iPod and afonjas. Moral of my story is: you people hate yourselves over here and pretend to have each other's back whenever a foreigner says something bad about a Nigerian. Or you think the international community don't see how you sell yourselves cheaply on the internet?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Debbime(f): 12:16pm On May 22, 2017
I don't believe him. Lebanese from personal observation tend to behave in that manner. The see blacks as dogs and monkeys.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by baddosky1: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
So the impersonator boldly asked the girl to meet up with him? What was his plan? To transform into you after meeting up with her?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by OpinionCounts(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
He is just using this lies to deceive people and put focus away from him while he perfects his plans of dealing with the girl mercilessly, even setting her up or worst still killing her and covering everything up. I will not be surprised if that girl goes missing after some few months, and nothing will happen to this man. Police needs to investigate this case and investigate his claims of stolen phone.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by omoharry(f): 12:22pm On May 22, 2017
youalreadyknow:
when e reach this one shey una no call some people iPod and afonjas. Moral of my story is: you people hate yourselves over here and pretend to have each other's back whenever a foreigner says something bad about a Nigerian. Or you think the international community don't see how you sell yourselves cheaply on the internet?
It means IPOB and Afonja fight is a family thing among immature people that is trashed among themselves...but we become one and fight any outsiders that interferes with any of our own. Lesson 101..DO NOT TAKE ANY ONLINE ISSUE TO HEART.ESPECIALLY HERE ON NAIRALAND. LESS YOU WILL HAVE A MIS-REPRESENTATION OF THE REAL WORLD WE LIVE IN..
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
Henrypraise:
anytym sumone misbehaves on social media, de blame impersonators, wow clever but not so clever, he claim his fon was stolen, can we see a police extract?

d man is a coward n d Nigerian govt shud depot him back to his Hezbollah n shiite ravaged middle east god forsaken Lebanon...

Lebanon is not a wartorn ravaged country though. Beirut is a very beautiful city.

1 Like

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Jaqenhghar: 12:35pm On May 22, 2017
KelvinCX:
She too fine, guy
Easy sha. Make dem no call police for you grin
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by blackboy(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2017
What is all this noise about. He no get right to insult black woman. Na we alone get the right to insult each other and others? Because you go to France don't mean you should love all French or can't make fun of them. Guess we want him to lie. Are we happy now
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 22, 2017
He just had to make up d lie so he doesn't lose his job and his black friends.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by tonytheme(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2017
smithsydny:
See the message of the Lebanese man own side..

Come and see oooo

he is a goat and should be made to face the law. he is bloody liar.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by donqx: 1:02pm On May 22, 2017
Old cow
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
he looks responsible. my thoughts sha
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by alizma: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
Henrypraise:
anytym sumone misbehaves on social media, de blame impersonators, wow clever but not so clever, he claim his fon was stolen, can we see a police extract?

d man is a coward n d Nigerian govt shud depot him back to his Hezbollah n shiite ravaged middle east god forsaken Lebanon...
God bless you, if there is no police extract or other concrete evidence to show that his phone was actually stollen, the guy should be bundled into the next flight. I am still waiting to see how the Nigerian authority will react to this irrespective of his claim. the girl's life is in danger because she was threatened, that should not be allowed to go like that unless concrete evidence of lost of phone is presented.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Mcreloaded(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
Super story
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by UnimkeAk(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2017
heykims:
Hmm it's good giving ur own side of the story..
But sir, u acknowledged that she's just a friend on facebook (most likely a random one) and whatsapp. This means u got attracted to her on facebook and then got her contact through whatever means to assess her on whatsapp..
Them hmm hmmm (clearing throat), someone just thieved ur phone and continued from where u stopped...

My favourite quote: one thing I hate much more than a lie is an unintelligent lie..
Oga detective ...my phone automatically syncronizes all my fb contacts wit numbers to my whatsapp...
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Henrypraise: 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
youalreadyknow:

I de suspect say u no well. wetin concern me concern ipob or afonja? or wetin concern d topic wit ipob n afonja?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
tonytheme:

he is a goat and should be made to face the law. he is bloody liar.
easy brah
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Mbediogu(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

HE IS A LIAR
Don't mind the Lebanese criminal
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Dare2Try(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2017
heykims:
Hmm it's good giving ur own side of the story..
But sir, u acknowledged that she's just a friend on facebook (most likely a random one) and whatsapp. This means u got attracted to her on facebook and then got her contact through whatever means to assess her on whatsapp..
Them hmm hmmm (clearing throat), someone just thieved ur phone and continued from where u stopped...

My favourite quote: one thing I hate much more than a lie is an unintelligent lie..

This man needs to undergo lying training under Lai Mohammed, cuz this lie is so lame even a new born baby can detect it
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Everfrank(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2017
Ahmed has worked with me and he is a friend. A nice gentleman who worked in Nigeria for long. I believe his side of the story.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by onward4life(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2017
LaDolceVida:
The lie weak me

MY Head ooo

Lai Mohammed Na OND where this one dey talk
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by FBIL: 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
grin grin I'd told u that those yellow people from middle east are just liars, racists and dull brains. He could have contacted one JSS 1 boy to teach him what to say.

1 Like

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Codes151(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2017
They talk about people and this ones have a say? Lemon abi na Lebanon mangoes dey talk!?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Arielle: 5:13pm On May 22, 2017
alizma:

God bless you, if there is no police extract or other concrete evidence to show that his phone was actually stollen, the guy should be bundled into the next flight. I am still waiting to see how the Nigerian authority will react to this irrespective of his claim. the girl's life is in danger because she was threatened, that should not be allowed to go like that unless concrete evidence of lost of phone is presented.

True. Is there no one in law enforcement on this forum? Besides people who have their phones stolen usually do 'welcome back' on the telecoms networks to retrieve their numbers and contacts. Or can one chat on whatsapp without an active line? Racist mofo. I detest Arabs. Always have
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by seunfape(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2017
That terrorist country.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by iukpe: 6:15pm On May 22, 2017
Is there anything that isn't a lie in Nigeria? The state of the nation has turned us to unbelievers.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by iukpe: 6:24pm On May 22, 2017
alizma:

Well, the evidence that his phone was stolen is very unlikely to be posted here. Besides if you read the facebook chat again, there was a sharp deviation from a regular chat to a Nigerian street man's abuse and calling the lady "Aunty", why would the man call her that? the sudden abuses that followed were just the actions of a looser or someone who probably wanted to robb the lady too. If you change the sim in your phone and get back your data connection, your facebook will still work if you logged in with your email address not the mobile number, like me. I just feel the man could have improved on his security more. This is a lesson for us all.
Like it or not facebook is used by a lot of inexperienced online users who do not know how much of their information is exposed to many.
Web security is very important today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.