Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (39490 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by cristianisraeli: 10:57am On May 22, 2017
we all know ARABS hate blacks..so dont lie and pretend....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQxbKjQtYSo
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2017
Oloriburuku ni bobo yen now ....I know he was going to deny that...if I know the man very well...I will make sure he will be deported from our country ...thanks for reading May God bless you in advance

I sell supper glue for your phone at a cheap price
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by ROBO1722: 10:59am On May 22, 2017
What does it take to block a stolen phone/line……..tell us something else pls
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 11:02am On May 22, 2017
Show us a pics of ur mind yu dropped or #wedonbilivit sad angry angry
softwerk:
I just dropped the idiot a piece of my mind on Facebook! Please drop yours tonight!

Lebanese Embassy, please return this monkey back to Lebanon angry
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by michoim(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2017
CaroLyner:
We know you lying,but continue

On what do you base your judgement?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by mumihaja(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2017
CONTINUE!

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by kkboy(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2017
Is there evidence that he lodged a report in any police station about his stolen phone? If there is none, his claims hold no water and I urge the lady to place charges against him for damages.
Don't take Nigerians for a ride!!!!!!!.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by phreakabit(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2017
Anyone who believes this is truly a monkey.
That said, I'm absolutely certain most yoruba's will believe him.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by 9jatatafo(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2017
This man just lied. Arab men have a way with words towards women
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by freshinko: 11:12am On May 22, 2017
Lollss, the fear of Nigerian 'koboko' is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2017
When the lie jam me

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by cristianisraeli: 11:14am On May 22, 2017
i remember of one womans story that was kicked in her stomach by her lebanese boss..and she was even pregnant then...arabs dont like blacks at all..they even treat the nigerians that work for them badly.am not suprised .if you have lived in any arab country before you will undersand
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by LoveJesus87(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2017
heykims:
Hmm it's good giving ur own side of the story..
But sir, u acknowledged that she's just a friend on facebook (most likely a random one) and whatsapp. This means u got attracted to her on facebook and then got her contact through whatever means to assess her on whatsapp..
Them hmm hmmm (clearing throat), someone just thieved ur phone and continued from where u stopped...

My favourite quote: one thing I hate much more than a lie is an unintelligent lie..
Lmao grin grin
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by cuteme88(f): 11:16am On May 22, 2017
wink wink wink

Maybe his wife discovered about his Secret Mistress and decided to treat his f**k up by using his phone to insult her Monkey! My thoughts though..Lol
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by udysweet(f): 11:17am On May 22, 2017
heykims:
But sir, u acknowledged that she's just a friend on facebook (most likely a random one) and whatsapp. This means u got attracted to her on facebook and then got her contact through whatever means to assess her on whatsapp..
Them hmm hmmm (clearing throat), someone just thieved ur phone and continued from where u stopped...

My favourite quote: one thing I hate much more than a lie is an unintelligent lie..
grin grin
Wch one be unintelligent lie again Abasi mbok
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nancylove23: 11:18am On May 22, 2017
It is so obvious that he is not telling the truth , such a pathetic liar, anyways it is good that he denied it flatly making him the monkey , he better relocate to his country . Nor be for naija he go exhibit his nonsense character. It shows he understands the consequences of his actions if he should agree that he actually said it , so he cowardly denied it .
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by youalreadyknow(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2017
when e reach this one shey una no call some people iPod and afonjas. Moral of my story is: you people hate yourselves over here and pretend to have each other's back whenever a foreigner says something bad about a Nigerian. Or you think the international community don't see how you sell yourselves cheaply on the internet?

3 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 11:25am On May 22, 2017
so a thief would use his phone to ask a girl out?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by vanderbolt: 11:26am On May 22, 2017
Fellow nairalanders disregard any post telling you to register for fixed matches. For these are false. 419 fruad boys. They will take your money and never communicate with you again. Be WARNED.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by doskie(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2017
heykims:

just imagine!
they stole the phone and it wasnt blocked!! hahaha!!

the thief knows you and your family. hahahahahahahaha

we should bear with you pending when you retrieve your line.. hahahahahahaha

funny enough, the thief speaks arabic english just like him... hahahahahahaha
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by romenna: 11:27am On May 22, 2017
u tink u r smart abi?
we must teach u a lesson for trying to be smart wen u r not.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by youalreadyknow(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2017
Henrypraise:
anytym sumone misbehaves on social media, de blame impersonators, wow clever but not so clever, he claim his fon was stolen, can we see a police extract?

d man is a coward n d Nigerian govt shud depot him back to his Hezbollah n shiite ravaged middle east god forsaken Lebanon...
when e reach this one shey una no call some people iPod and afonjas. Moral of my story is: you people hate yourselves over here and pretend to have each other's back whenever a foreigner says something bad about a Nigerian. Or you think the international community don't see how you sell yourselves cheaply on the internet?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2017
heykims:

How did you know that she was not the one that did all the please add me on .......?

I have many requests from your precious Nigerian girls/guys on all my social media accounts e.g fb,LinkedIn and etc.

He could be telling the truth/lie,who knows?
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by gbishman: 11:33am On May 22, 2017
Hold on Mr.man u said your phone was stolen right? Where is your police report indicating that the theft was reported. You think everyone is dumb as you.
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by gbishman: 11:35am On May 22, 2017
Hold on Mr.man u said your phone was stolen right? Where is your police report indicating that the theft was reported. You think everyone is dumb as you. You damn racist
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by fabuloz1(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2017
"And I released that someone send a message on whatsapp" he couldn't even type a comprehensive English. Lebanese my ass grin

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by repogirl(f): 11:41am On May 22, 2017
I think he's telling the truth...looking through thw messages, it didnt sound like a Lebanese man talking. Sounded more like a local person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video) / Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.