Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On (78376 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by tillaman(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2017
You may drink your bride, lol
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2017
he seems to be sucking the air out of her lungs ,I hope he doesn't literally take her breadth away by starving her of oxygen
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Choiszman(m): 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
Best man be like....

Oh boy eee!!!

see groove cheesy grin

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by ChiefSweetus: 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
The groom is a terrible kisser. .Chai grin
See ur big toto angry
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Let the best man come and marry me
So that we can do our own

Rukky am game whenever you are
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by afamaustin(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
y best man when am here looking for partner
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by StarPlayer: 4:46pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
Is that camel toe real or fake?
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:54pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
He wants to know what turns me on tongue
He got interest too cool
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by mecussey(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
decatalyst:
Is the groom sucking the love out of his bride?

No...i asked him if he was going to chop the girl mouth, he said he was trying to extract the love.
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Ruggedpen: 5:07pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I am the best man so hit me up privately
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 22, 2017
farano:

Farano I nor under stand this your current profile pic o. Was expecting to see Camel toe instead I am seeing a Elephant toe grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by VanNistelrooy24: 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
Not everyone has a sense of humor
But I want to vex for you now better beg me or I will vex smiley
Oya sorry nah wink
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by VanNistelrooy24: 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
Organs:

Bros, you suppose sabi say this na just "typo" naa.. haba, ok why you no kukuma post the right thing if na "correction" you wan do? Naijas like to boast and na we mumu pass. Next time "Post the correction".
Over sabi monkey, I guess you failed to read the last part.

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by malware: 5:48pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

You no fine reach the bride
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
with this ur unkissable lips cheesy
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Johnson5258: 5:57pm On May 22, 2017
I can't help myself from laughing oooo!
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by aamstih: 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
He would get better with time, we understand that you're a veteran.

farano:
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by farano(f): 6:13pm On May 22, 2017
Stelvin101:

Farano I nor under stand this your current profile pic o. Was expecting to see Camel toe instead I am seeing a Elephant toe grin
Hmm I reserve my comment tongue
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by decatalyst(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2017
mecussey:

No...i asked him if he was going to chop the girl mouth, he said he was trying to extract the love.

grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by vikstandon(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I have a little confession to make...I spied at ur profile.

I have this to say about u...
1) Either you are a learner and doesn't have clue of what romance is or how to be romantic and wishes to learn

OR

2) You are a guru and may wish to give any who dares a run for ur money
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by mriyesecnerwal(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2017
when he finally has to kiss the bride.
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by dcncorneils: 6:56pm On May 22, 2017
d bride shuld take it easy ooooo, cos d real action starts afta now
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by lelvin(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
The dude is drinking the bride
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Liljeez(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
So says the expert kisser abi??
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by uzoormah(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Let the best man come and marry me So that we can do our own

longer throat
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 8:02pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Just because of this single comment
I have got 18 PM's. Nl guys please stop flooding my inbox if you aren't the best man smiley
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by MERS(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

You are black and beautiful. Me likey
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by bola4dprec(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
are you available?
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
The _ni66a dey_ suck her fuel or her soul or both.
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by iykebest1(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Let the best man come and marry me So that we can do our own
fine geh
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
Hmm I reserve my comment tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Lemme padlock my troublemaking mouth before I receive 2 yrs ban grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.