Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) (15790 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
had to check your location after seeing your comment

A typical Nigeria girl will not admit she is cute but say it in a twisted way

Lol
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Fuckshiit: 4:43pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. Ça va bien de mon côté. ....

Et toi?

Jái ète fûçking genial smileysmileysmileywinkwink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by AlvanT(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:
She's so cute
I think her bro's on NL too check www.nairaland.com/eldaillest
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Quidditch: 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:

Nigerian girls at home and abroad are fond of envy towards their fellow abi? grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Bahddo(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
thornapple:
She may well be if she's got good height. She's really cute but the second image gave bad impression of the height.
There is more to beauty than a cute face.
since when did height start to define beauty?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by SexyNairalander: 4:49pm On May 22, 2017
Quidditch:
Nigerian girls at home and abroad are fond of envy towards their fellow abi? grin
it's in their nature

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 5:05pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
I think her bro's on NL too check www.nairaland.com/eldaillest

Woow. I just did and I must say it's a family thing.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by AlvanT(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow. I just did and I must say it's a family thing.
Could be,you like him? He's a friend though wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by smardray(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
Aswearu God...something is moving under my trousers...buh my sweetie anuoluwapo23 is prettier
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ebonyeyes88(f): 5:31pm On May 22, 2017
Dgunnerz:

Ummmm? grin grin
lol op jus a thirsty

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
Could be,you like him? He's a friend though wink

Lol..... my man is more handsome wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
hmmmm......... Op choose serving God, it'll help you more! As for this thread........
lol. God is indeed wonderful o
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 5:37pm On May 22, 2017
thornapple:
She may well be if she's got good height. She's really cute but the second image gave bad impression of the height.
never knew short people couldn't be beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Jangbajantis: 5:44pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:

Nigerian girls fly the feminist flag and team up to fight men on social media, but in reality they hate themselves.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Riggz(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2017
A very beautiful Queen.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by SexyNairalander: 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
Jangbajantis:

Nigerian girls fly the feminist flag and team up to fight men on social media, but in reality they hate themselves.
you are right
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by edimolu(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2017
thornapple:
Second image shows she's of an average height which is a pass for ladies.....use the door handle to figure it out...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
She have been a lowkey active member since 2014.
She personally told me that she will be contesting for the next Miss NL. . smiley

And her monicker is lipsrsealed

Watchout!! cheesy
Stop hyping these young girls, because later on, you would complain they do not respect you guys.

What has she got? I see nothing at all.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Kelblaq(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
Faith is a Nairalander

Oh no! undecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 22, 2017
DeeTus:
Stop hyping these young girls, because later on, you would complain they do not respect you guys.

What has she got? I see nothing at all.
Waiting consine you?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2017
She can never win missnairaland.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:
Ok let's see na
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 22, 2017
Kelblaq:
Faith is a Nairalander

Oh no! undecided
You know her?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin Tu es très amusant.

Ça fait un bail. Tu te faire rare

Alabosi
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Draei: 6:27pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:
grin

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by DRISKLEF(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2017
She is fine, just as every other human on earth.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 22, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Stop acting desperate like you never seen a cute light skin chick before....smh

If she was from Memphis she look mediocre.

Ijs.. everyone have different preferences...
Now I can confidently say if seen the first beautiful girl on NL. You are
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Alabosi

Meaning?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Meaning?

It is a form of greeting to elders
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ivyy(f): 6:57pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:

Biko why?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.