Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) (15802 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 23, 2017
brandydaniells:
dont mind them ..........as if that girl is more beautiful than u ........ embarassed embarassed embarassed <slaps op> (walks out )

Hahahahaah..im not into competition sha... grin but will u ever support the chic in case she gonna join Ms NL? grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaah..im not into competition sha... grin but will u ever support the chic in case she gonna join Ms NL? grin
no p as long as u are not among d contestants .....after all i love peoples progress ......its not ike am a bad hear-ted nigger............. cool
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Chiefly(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
She have been a lowkey active member since 2014.
She personally told me that she will be contesting for the next Miss NL. . smiley

And her monicker is lipsrsealed

Watchout!! cheesy

Bro, when is the next Mr & Miss NL coming up?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 23, 2017
Chiefly:

Bro, when is the next Mr & Miss NL coming up?
I don't know, why not ask naijaboiy..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
MrCork:

...not sure of u were glasssssses sir but who told u she Nigerian??....can our Nigeria ladies ever be fine an lightskin like that?? (No oofensece) angry

She's a real 9ja babe, from Warri sef cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2017
She's cute AF cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 23, 2017
brandydaniells:
no p as long as u are not among d contestants .....after all i love peoples progress ......its not ike am a bad hear-ted nigger............. cool

Hahahahah..thats cool...i like ur dp btw..looking badazz wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

I do

So meet me on the playing ground then
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

You nor like my dp too..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 23, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
You nor like my dp too..
undecided

U dont have one...
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

undecided

U dont have one...

I have, check well grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 23, 2017
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by brandydaniells(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

now am shy grin grin grin <laughs stupidly> thanks love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 23, 2017
brandydaniells:
now am shy grin grin grin <laughs stupidly> thanks love

kiss kiss

Ur welcome babe...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow. I just did and I must say it's a family thing.
Don't mind the fellow she's not my sis. You're really cute though,drooling over those curves. wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
AlvanT:
I think her bro's on NL too check www.nairaland.com/eldaillest
Bro you gat to chill lol

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by fanficgirl(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
SexyNairalander:
OK cool, hope I could say same for you but you don't have your picture on your profile
Hope is the possibility of things hoped for but things not seen cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 3:59pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Don't mind the fellow she's not my sis. You're really cute though,drooling over those curves. wink

Thank you tongue

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 4:18pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thank you tongue
As for the comment about your guy I'm jealous sad
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
As for the comment about your guy I'm jealous sad

Hahahaha. You shouldn't be. You re cute too wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by preccy69(f): 4:30pm On May 23, 2017
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. You shouldn't be. You re cute too wink
I've always wanted a French speaking girl,you can't imagine how romantic it is to hear a girl scream in a foreign language in za oza room,got friends like you over there? Or you're the last of your kind? sad
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
ok
Dayum!!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I've always wanted a French speaking girl,you can't imagine how romantic it is to hear a girl scream in a foreign language in za oza room,got friends like you over there? Or you're the last of your kind? sad

Hahahaha. You re something else. grin

Yeah I have friends. You want me to hook u up me ine? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. You re something else. grin

Yeah I have friends. You want me to hook u up me ine? smiley
In Linkin Park's voice: what the hell are you waiting foooor?? grin grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by preccy69(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Dayum!!!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
I say Monica no be today/ Me and you don dey fight e don tey/ I go change my ways/ I go reduce the panana,I no go do it again o/ If you leave me,yawa go dey,see gobe,baby yawa go dey/ Issa if leave meh yawa go dey,see gobe,baby yawa go deeey/ ha fa grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by preccy69(f): 4:54pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I say Monica no be today/
Me and you don dey fight e don tey/
I go change my ways/
I go reduce the panana,I no go do it again o/
If you leave me,yawa go dey,see gobe,baby yawa go dey/
Issa if leave meh yawa go dey,see gobe,baby yawa go deeey/ ha fa grin
fyn,Lols ur crazy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
In Linkin Park's voice: what the hell are you waiting foooor?? grin grin

Hahahahaha.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
fyn,Lols ur crazy
As I was driving I nearly collided with the trailer in front of me when I saw those pix,so I had to park my Keke Napep well to view them grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.
You know the song right? lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment? / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.