Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) (15797 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by SexualityMod: 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
She's just there. Not ugly though.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
You know the song right? lolz

Lol... sure I do.

How re u doing?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... sure I do.

How re u doing?
Chilling,picking on random girls on the Net,what else should I do after a long day? you?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by preccy69(f): 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
As I was driving I nearly collided with the trailer in front of me when I saw those pix,so I had to park my Keke Napep well to view them grin
Lols, mad man d song tho
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
Lols, mad man d song tho
I know you'd like it,wussup? You and calling names though...is dat wot ur bf go tru everyday
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Chilling,picking on random girls on the Net,what else should I do after a long day? you?

Lol.. bad boy. Chilling too after a stressful day wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by preccy69(f): 6:21pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I know you'd like it,wussup? You and calling names though...is dat wot ur bf go tru everyday
he loves it dats hw we play,he calls me anything nd I revenge, we even play harmless pranks on each other
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by RealHaute: 6:24pm On May 23, 2017
thornapple:
She may well be if she's got good height. She's really cute but the second image gave bad impression of the height.
There is more to beauty than a cute face.

So you're saying she's a midget?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. bad boy. Chilling too after a stressful day wink
Are you a fisherwoman? or you're into part time maritime services? I know why I'm asking... because in my kwantry we are careful of drop dead beautiful women standing by the waterside...innamean? wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
he loves it dats hw we play,he calls me anything nd I revenge, we even play harmless pranks on each other
awwwnn so cute but last time I tried to be romantic was on val day when I changed my curtain to red and bedsheet too and lit red candles with roses olova my room,touched with a little insence my Enugu bae ran away,thinking I want to use her for ritual cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by preccy69(f): 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
ElDaIllest:
awwwnn so cute but last time I tried to be romantic was on val day when I changed my curtain to red and bedsheet too and lit red candles with roses olova my room,touched with a little insence my Enugu bae ran away,thinking I want to use her for ritual cheesy
even with d roses??
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ElDaIllest(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
even with d roses??
lol all these church girls wey dey fear anyhow.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by daben1(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2017
thornapple:
She may well be if she's got good height. She's really cute but the second image gave bad impression of the height.
There is more to beauty than a cute face.
hahahahahah, girls!! Always jealous of themselves
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 23, 2017
preccy69:
ok
Be giving yourself hope undecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Lincolnn2: 12:00am On May 24, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
Hello lovely Cameroonian. Nice having you here. May I get to know you?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 24, 2017
Lincolnn2:
Hello lovely Cameroonian. Nice having you here. May I get to know you?
Not in my thread undecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by preccy69(f): 12:38pm On May 24, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
Be giving yourself hope undecided
thanks,better fan having low self-esteem
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by kibra4u(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
She have been a lowkey active member since 2014.
She personally told me that she will be contesting for the next Miss NL. . smiley

And her monicker is lipsrsealed

Watchout!! cheesy

Because she yellow. Chairman be carefull of mamiwater o......
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 24, 2017
kibra4u:

Because she yellow. Chairman be carefull of mamiwater o......
I nor dey fear mamiwater coz me sef na pappywater cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Chiefly(m): 2:05am On May 25, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
I don't know, why not ask naijaboiy..

Alright Danke.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 12:20pm On May 25, 2017
agrovick:

Hahaha, the thing pain this one.
Shortyy
naughty boy. if I catch you ehn
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by agrovick(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2017
ogorwyne:
naughty boy. if I catch you ehn
Lol, where you go when I dey find you?
Meanwhile

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
agrovick:

Lol, where you go when I dey find you?
Meanwhile
lol. na you sabi
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2017
As for me, Kenonze is the most beautiful girl on NL. Period?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 25, 2017
CokersClub:
As for me, Kenonze is the most beautiful girl on NL. Period?

Really
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 25, 2017
kenonze:

Really
yeah. Don't you know?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by agrovick(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2017
ogorwyne:
lol. na you sabi
Kpele
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 25, 2017
Creamymoltenlar, and ye shall find a beauty
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 25, 2017
vicfuntop:
Creamymoltenlar, and ye shall find a beauty
She's cute but she ain't all that. I think someone knows I find her way more attractive
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
She's cute but she ain't all that. I think someone knows I find her way more attractive

Oh. Who may be that be my friend
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
Ursulaa:
Wow,she is very beautiful,wish her the best tho
Seriously, you fine pass am. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.