Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) (15798 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 6:58pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

It is a form of greeting to elders

Lol... ok greetings to you too boss.

Meanwhile which language is that?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by firstking01(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:

Biko why?
Ain't the reasons too obvious here??....

And btw, where have you beenundecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ivyy(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2017
firstking01:
Ain't the reasons too obvious here??....

And btw, where have you beenundecided

Not obvious enough. Politics?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by MMMscam: 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
neutrotoba:
She's fine and that's it.

She's not fine at all, just lightskinned.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2017
ivyy:

Not obvious enough. Politics?
Politics asin, You 've been in politics section of nairaland or you are now a registered member of APC??
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
MMMscam:

She's not fine at all, just lightskinned.
She fine pass your future wife..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by MMMscam: 7:13pm On May 22, 2017
LordOfSamosa:
She fine pass your future wife..

I've been married for over 2 decades. And none of my sons can dare bring an ugly thing like this home. They have excellent taste.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... ok greetings to you too boss.

Meanwhile which language is that?

Language of kaaro oojiirebi
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
MMMscam:

I've been married for over 2 decades. And none of my sons can dare bring an ugly thing like this home. They have excellent taste.
Good to know
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by agrovick(m): 7:55pm On May 22, 2017
She no get bweast tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:03pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Language of kaaro oojiirebi

Hmmmm
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by agrovick(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2017
ogorwyne:
never knew short people couldn't be beautiful.
Hahaha, the thing pain this one.
Shortyy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmm

Yes
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
Issa cutie, slay queens are hating but issorite
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2017
She isn't that beautiful. She is around 5/10 for me.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol

Are you a soldier?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Are you a soldier?

No. Am not
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2017
MMMscam:

Sir goan sleep or sit down
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

No. Am not

Okay
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
Hati13:
She isn't that beautiful. She is around 5/10 for me.
o

8/10 wink
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:02pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

wink

What does that mean
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What does that mean

Am responding to ur"okay"
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am responding to ur"okay"

I'm asking what that response means ni
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I'm asking what that response means ni

Lemme joor grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lemme joor grin

Hunhun lawra
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
agrovick:

Hahaha, the thing pain this one.
Shortyy
This evil spirit follow me reach here. *sprinkles holy water *
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by Ursulaa(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
Wow,she is very beautiful,wish her the best tho
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hunhun lawra

You too like play grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) by vanida6: 9:32pm On May 22, 2017
beautiful wit k,leg mtcheeewwww

her beauty is under my feet!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.