Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55737 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by bewla(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2017
samsono30:

Ask your self wat? Oooo do u think God is sleeping? It is God turning them against their fellow muslims. You can't just kill some one and go score free neither we have people u can't cheat and go score free. This life we live in is Supernatural, Is not every spirit that rest after they body is dead, they take revenge b4 resting.
now I no bomb discriminate in your area u try
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Priceless200(f): 8:26am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid
You are already damned. Whattttt? if Nigeria is a sane country with this alone you should be watched closely, you are already a person of interest, a terrorist waiting to happen. An extremist. No wonder people hates you.
There are lots of loving Muslims out there, who have lots more Christian friends, even Muslims who marry Christians in this same Nigeria of ours and they live happily.
If really you and everyone else, we all, we can really worship God, practice religion with our heads and not with our hearts, if we can discern, if only we can use our God given conscience more then the World would be a much more better place to live.

By the way education is made to open your mind, widen your imaginations and change the way you see things from an archaic viewpiont. Being a student and you still think like this is worrisome. You need to either change school or open your mind to be really learned. Ok. Travel more, even if it's within Nigeria. You probably will see that the world does not just revolve around you and your religion and view. Read more too. Stay blessed bro.

7 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 23, 2017
successinlife:

Incomplete evidence.France as far as i know has more muslims than any European nation because of past colony attachment,infact 20% of france muslim community are from North Africa which they have free/easy visa regime to this day.Terrorist attack will always be high in France because of this.Germany has the heighest number of Turks,Armenian more than any other EU country,they always live with large population of muslims,these countries are infiltrated with bad muslims called terrorists,the opening of borders by Germany also have effect but not much,the people are in both countries for long,most shops/secondhand car dealers,auto mechanic workshops in both countries are controlled by these two groups of migrants i mentioned,this is the fact,find out and prove me wrong.

Like you said, France has a high number of Muslims and it's been like that for centuries. Why is terrorist attacks on the high side now? Why in recent years?
Why are the attacks happening to just a number of countries? What happened to South American countries? That's where most Christians are.

Why aren't they attacking those countries? Your guess is as good as mine
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Jakumo(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2017
No doubt that the usual cult of sex-starved virgin hunters will soon claim responsibility for this horrible mass murder perpetrated in Manchester UK.

One cannot help wondering why members of a death-worshiping cult, who never tire of claiming how ALL POWERFUL and ALL SEEING they imagine their demon god to be, are always ever-ready to commit the most horrendous of crimes against innocent people, under the lecherous and utterly idiotic presumption that such EVIL and senseless crimes will earn them the right to deflower 72 imaginary virgins camped for their benefit in a fictitious paradise that exists only in the darker recesses of truly sick and demented minds.

The death cult that orchestrates these horrific acts of genocide is the true manifestation of prime, unadulterated, satanic depravity of the sort which can only be remedied by KILLING its adherents with extreme prejudice and brutality, wherever such mass-murdering, sex-obsessed vermin are known to exist on this planet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Henon: 8:29am On May 23, 2017
Islam is a curse and terrorism is its biggest evil in this world.

4 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 8:30am On May 23, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Muslims are snaketongued and masters of deception. It's in their very religion to lie and twist the truth "Taqiyya" to push their religion more and more.

Muslims on this very forum are practicing taqiyya every day! Refusing to acknowledge or ignoring arguments against islam, not telling the whole truth and outright lying about Muslim believes to make their dog religion more sellable. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Only a fool believes in fictional creatures. Only a fool believes in and follows Islam and it's scriptures. Only a fool straps BOMBS to themselves and BLOWS UP INNOCENT CHILDREN because their "GOD" (DELUSIONAL ISLAMIC BRAIN) TOLD THEM TO.

MUSLIMS ARE FOOLS AND ISLAM MUST BE DESTROYED.

To all Naijan Muslims, STOP distancing yourselves from these monsters, THEY FOLLOW THE SAME RELIGION YOU DO AND THEY FOLLOW IT BETTER. IF YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE OR COMPASSION AND ARE DISGUSTED BY THESE TERRORISTS AND THUGS, THEN DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND LEAVE YOUR RELIGION, AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO LEAVE ISLAM AS WELL.

ALLAH IS NOT REAL.

MUHAMMAD WAS A PIG AND A SAVAGE.

MUSLIMS ARE A THREAT TO ALL OF HUMANKIND.

[img]https://awildvoice.files./2015/11/london-muslim-extremist-1-2-09.jpg[/img]
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8sCI8tIcAAAu37.jpg[/img

LAN ASTASLEM.

I keep telling people don't blame these terrorist, they are they ones practising real islam, it is wat is been ask of them to do they are doing, they people are not they problem, they religion is the problem simple.

5 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:

No doubt that some criminals from christian families do commit attrocities. But the fact is that they don't commit the atrocity for people to convert to christianity nor for God. Muslim terrorists on the other hand use terrorism to force people to embrace their islamic ideology and they believe that they are fighting for the cause of Allah.

This particular attack hasn't been completely reported cos we don't know the cause of it and neither do we know the culprit. Also, terrorism is never used to force people to embrace Islam. I attacked an image for you about an email of Hilary Clinton saying Al Qaeda is on their side. How can a terrorist group be on the side on a secretary to the states of USA?

IF Hilary Clinton was a Muslim, what would you and Media have said?

If USA was a Muslim country, what would you and the media have said?

If Buhari says Boko Haram is on his side, what would you and the media have said?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by figure007(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:
Trump said it and u people mocked him. Muslims should be checkmated or else they will always cause havoc.

To Donald Trump
am always in support of trump to ban them all ... They are the cause of terror in the world .... Religion of problem ... And yet they still believe in that their religion which doesn't have human love.... What do they even go to pray about in their mosque and what is their teaching based on .... Killing killing killing !! Idiots

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 8:37am On May 23, 2017
bewla:
now I no bomb discriminate in your area u try

Look at ur self, so why where they attacking there own mosque and fellow muslems, is that normal? I keep telling people, Good will always overcome Evil. That's exactly wat is happening in north. Boko boys blowing there fellow brothers up.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by NJPot(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2017
ollah1:

This particular attack hasn't been completely reported cos we don't know the cause of it and neither do we know the culprit. Also, terrorism is never used to force people to embrace Islam. I attacked an image for you about an email of Hilary Clinton saying Al Qaeda is on their side. How can a terrorist group be on the side on a secretary to the states of USA?

IF Hilary Clinton was a Muslim, what would you and Media have said?

If USA was a Muslim country, what would you and the media have said?

If Buhari says Boko Haram is on his side, what would you and the media have said?

Ok. Now, tell me what exactly Islamic terrorists want to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 8:40am On May 23, 2017
22 people have just been murdered, some of them children, by muslim psychopath islamists and all the idiot muslims are still trying to divert the fvcking blame. The mask has worn thin, people are getting fed up with your excuses.

The religion of war, Islam, must come to an end!

REMOVE ISLAM.

LAN ASTASLEM.

LAN ASTASLEM.

ALLAH LAYYSAT.

LAN ASTASLEM..

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ephi123(f): 8:41am On May 23, 2017
What's going on? I only just woke up to see this. Why Manchester? Unlike Brussels or Paris, it's just a regular city. What's the reason? Just in shock embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by VellyG(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2017
If it were to be nigeria by now u wud have seen the dead bodies. see how they carefully prevented snapshots of the corpse.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:

Ok. Now, tell me what exactly Islamic terrorists want to achieve.

Answer the questions I asked you on a post card.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2017
I wish there was nothing like Islam, if only Sarah had waited patiently for Isaac sad

3 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 8:46am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

If am not mistaken, I just explained everything in some of my reply to some people on this same discussion this morning. Any body who read this ur write up will knw is not u speaking, is that religion of ur that is speaking through you. Is all there in your quran, go back nd read it.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ACHILLES45: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
mikky4all:
Remove the name Islam from terrorism and we all could solve this problem intelligently.

GO AND MINE SKULL IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME.
ISLAM IS TERROR

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
ollah1:

Like you said, France has a high number of Muslims and it's been like that for centuries. Why is terrorist attacks on the high side now? Why in recent years?
Why are the attacks happening to just a number of countries? What happened to South American countries? That's where most Christians are.

Why aren't they attacking those countries? Your guess is as good as mine

They are against Western powers, stop asking obvious questions.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 8:48am On May 23, 2017
samsono30:

I keep telling people don't blame these terrorist, they are they ones practising real islam, it is wat is been ask of them to do they are doing, they people are not they problem, they religion is the problem simple.

It is both of them that are the problem, and the people enabling them. Shariah councils and Shariah mosques in the UK need to be raided and dismantled. Burqas and hijabs should be banned. Wahhabists, Salafists and any other brand of convervative Islam should result in a jail sentence or immediate deportation. Communities in which muslim terrorists are borne must open up to and face wider society.

Allah is not real. Muhammad was a murderous pig. Muslims are anti-democracy and are destroying intelligent discourse and the modern world. The logical, free and progressive peoples of the world must unite to stand up to them. STAND UP TO ISLAM, GIVE IT NO QUARTER IN ANY NATION.

ISLAM IS AN IDEOLOGICAL CANCER. IT MUST DIE.

LAN ASTASLEM.

5 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 23, 2017
Lainjnr:

Must I read the hangtag... How am I sure u are not among those terrorists undecided
because I'm not a MUSLIM

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 23, 2017
figure007:
am always in support of trump to ban them all ... They are the cause of terror in the world .... Religion of problem ... And yet they still believe in that their religion which doesn't have human love.... What do they even go to pray about in their mosque and what is their teaching based on .... Killing killing killing !! Idiots

Trump should ban them all yet he was in Saudi Arabia recently.
Trump should ban them all yet the moneybags Muslim countries weren't listed.
Trump should ban them all yet 90% of the listed countries were destroyed by USA and NATO.

Islam has been existing for centuries, how come terrorism birthed in the last 10 years?

Why does the Media label an attack by a Muslim a terrorist one while the one committed by another faith is labelled a different name? Why the double standards?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:51am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:

Seun, lalasticlala, this post is promoting terrorism and hatred please do well to delete this and bann this moniker for good

3 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Zane2point4(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:

Listen to yoursef, your not just different from an average bokoharam.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

They are against Western powers, stop asking obvious questions.

Could you pls further break this down?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Lainjnr:

Must I read the hangtag... How am I sure u are not among those terrorists undecided
it's hashtag not hangtag..

DUMBFVCK
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by sinaj(f): 8:55am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but[b] I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam.[/b] from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid
m curious to knw wat u will do if it happens

U gonna use dagger on d person's chest?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by bukynkwuenu: 8:55am On May 23, 2017
mikky4all:
Remove the name Islam from terrorism and we all could solve this problem intelligently.

Islam is terrorism.... they are in tandem

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Horus(m): 8:55am On May 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nz8tKFfAoU

22 dead Following An Explosion In Manchester
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Myself2(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2017
divide9ja:
Alas na them oh!

For here we call dem Boko Haram , which dem no call fulani herdsmen.

Wetin dem dey call am for UK?

Dem know demsefs, people of the religion of piss

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ephi123(f): 8:57am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:

No one hates you. You need to change your mindset. You already have the belief that anyone of a different faith from you hates you even though in reality they may not. It's not healthy to be carrying this kind of attitude & wrong assumption about.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Horus(m): 9:01am On May 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adT6vaQRwtg

Ariana Grande concert explosion | At least 22 dead in attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.