Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55740 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by dROC1: 7:00am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

See this boko haram terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by henryhemon(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2017
emmasege:
Heartfelt sympathy to the departed, the wounded and their loved ones.

Europe and the entire western world is only reaping the seed of years of neglecting Christ and the faith of their fathers. In the name of freedom of religion, you opened wide your borders to terrorists while it is a death warrant for Christians to openly practise the Christian faith in core Islamic nations. Why is there no such frequency and magnitude of terrorism in Russia? The answer is obvious.

Of a truth, blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!

So Russia practice Christianity? Didn't your bible say love your neighbour as yourself?? Nigerians that cannot solve a problem in their backyard now offer advise to people who are 1000 times better than them. Europe don't do religion they are 5000 times better than Nigeria who carry religion for head. Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 23, 2017
@hucienda you are talking about the immigrants from Syria/Iraq. It seems you are not aware of the large numbers of radical preachers in some mosques over there in Britain. Many of whom are Pakistanis who hold British citizenship. One was imprisoned last year. He was known for his fiery rhetorics(always calling for a jihad in Britain) that have won him several converts. He is in prison now but his converts are still out there.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by IJOBA2: 7:02am On May 23, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

No need for abuse. We know there have been attacks. However, with that high rate of refugee march into europe and the warm welcome by Merkel, Obama and co, this has always been expected. And the fear is that this is just the beginning. God help the west

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by slumcat(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid
Are you studying medicine or Native medicine?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Bville02(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2017
Omo which one is this one early in the morning bayii..
No where is safe in the world again
May God continue to protect us all
Rip to the dead..
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by SavageGarden(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2017
divide9ja:
Alas na them oh!

For here we call dem Boko Haram , which dem no call fulani herdsmen.

Wetin dem dey call am for UK?

Innit angry

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
Well as I mentioned earlier that i only hate the Christian because they hate me and other followers of my religion. So if the Christian embrace unity and love to we muslims bro what will make me not to love them too because it is stated in the holy qur,an that if the unbelievers want war declare it but if they want peace give it to them and security in addition.seeing the way xtains abuse my religion and my prophet make me feel angry and have the believe that xtains hate me and if they could get a chance they will kill me and other followers of my religion.

So Muslims don't insult Christians and Jesus christ
Abi

Dude stop wasting your parents money and go join boko haram already

And who told you you've got a right to any body's love

You don't love people but want them to love you

I just pity you, you will die from your hate and the world won't even recognize you existed

We've seen others like you before and we will continue to see so basically you're irrelevant

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:04am On May 23, 2017
Religion of Peace
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by sarutobie(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
The rantings of a potential terrorist hiding behind the toga of 'moderate Muslim'...so if someone abuses Islam before you, you will cut off his head if you get the chance right? Why am I not surprised.

7 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by IdeyFindWife: 7:05am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

Yes, it's been crazy! They intentionally closed their "sense" to developments in Sweden, Poland et al while playing the costliest cultural-suicide game with the peace, safety and way of life of their people. Even when it was getting obvious that such was not the way to go, some PM's continuous to push for admitting more and more such refugees.

Which is why I was miffed at witchy Angela Merkel's continuous badgering of Britain over the issue of their setting a bar for Britain on refugee influx figures.

Secondly, i have this "conspiracy theory" that even if it was religiously motivated; much would be done by the way of cover-up to water down the truth or mislead people by initial fact released to popular media. They would reason such possible in order to limit backlash reprisals or persistent 'phobic stereotyping of some religious group or the other especially if it's the "religion of Piss people".

But, it's all being stupidly confused to me. How anyone in their right senses would leave Puerto Ricans, Nicaraguans, Mexicans, Asians and other African folks only to go admitting crazily indoctrinated, probably militarized religiously twisted fanatics with an opposing culture into their border and expect to live happily forever after?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:06am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
Well as I mentioned earlier that i only hate the Christian because they hate me and other followers of my religion. So if the Christian embrace unity and love to we muslims bro what will make me not to love them too because it is stated in the holy qur,an that if the unbelievers want war declare it but if they want peace give it to them and security in addition.seeing the way xtains abuse my religion and my prophet make me feel angry and have the believe that xtains hate me and if they could get a chance they will kill me and other followers of my religion.

Religion of Peace...
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by jasperism(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2017
Why will someone enjoy wasting people's lives, this is inhuman
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by joshnnanna: 7:07am On May 23, 2017
Why do police always come after the incident.... its well
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by henryhemon(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2017
azimibraun:
Bros na Nairaland you dey o! Just insult, curse and incite a religious war and go. That's what is obtainable here. No intelligent viewpoint is respected and appreciated here. Na block brains be majority.

Very many block brains who claim they 're either graduates or undergraduates. When you come to NL you wouldn't wonder why Nigeria is where it is.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 23, 2017
sarutobie:

The rantings of a potential terrorist hiding behind the toga of 'moderate Muslim'...so if someone abuses Islam before you, you will cut off his head if you get the chance right? Why am I not surprised.

there are no moderate Muslims, be careful around them, they are deadly and dangerous.

Religion if peace

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:10am On May 23, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by sarutobie(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
Ezechinwa:

there are no moderate Muslims, be careful around them, they are deadly and dangerous.

Religion if peace
This I already know...
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Humility017(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
Bigcake:
My thought goes to Buhari...
I hope the bomb didnt affect him too?
He is in London....not in Manchester
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Adebowale89(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
if I say religion .......and you say

PEACE

na u sabi o
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Peejoeee(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2017
hikmojj:
Hmmm.... no news is good news again. May Allah deliver us.

It's done in Allah name, how can Allah then deliver us, except you saying, deliver us to your virgins

3 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:11am On May 23, 2017
donlucabrazi:
see this Olodo....You are a potential terrorist and u've been noted. He's evening claiming to be a student yet which such warped and myopic thoughts! Why u dey even waste ur parents money, when we know say last last na Bomb go kill u?

Ozuor!
this are the type of xtain I'm talking about. You can call me a terrorist but i dont care. I cannot kill a human because i value his life no matter his faith moreover it is stated in my religion scripture that who ever kill a single life is as if he killed the whole of humanity and who ever save life is as if he save the whole of humanity. So you fool and bigot I will always be posituve but please if you want to see the bad part of me kill any of my family member, i assure you that day your drinking and eating is over. My question Regarding to the way you said I'm going to die is that do you foresee destiny
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by udemzyudex(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

Not they will reason with Trump.

I don't even know what these guys want to achieve, what are they fighting for?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Bigcake: 7:13am On May 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
no stop displaying ur ignorance, manchester is in uk so is london
Try to figure out humour when you see one..
It's obvious that my intent of dragging Buhari into this issue was borne out of pure sarcasm.

When I said "is manchester in Senegal" I expected you to catch the drift. But then you went over board to become Mr. Too serious.

Who doesnt know that Manchester and London are in England.
Mr. I Too know, please permit me to educate you a little. Manchester and London are both in England. England is one of the confederate States in The United Kingdom. Other confederate States that makes up The United Kingdom are; Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England.

Therefore you saying that Manchester and London are in UK is like saying that Calabar and Portharcourt are in West Africa.
Need I make it clear to you that London is the Capital of England? Or that the distance between London and Manchester is about 300km, just like from Benin to Lagos.
With this little clarity, it should dawn on you that my intent was purely to deride Buhari.

Try to note humour when next you see it.

4 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by toastedbread: 7:14am On May 23, 2017
someone get jack bauer.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by udemzyudex(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2017
I so much thank God for the new testament, if not Christians would have follow suit.

The old testament was Base on war, war and war which the Muslim didn't give up but still practice till this very moment.

I believe this is one of the reason why they behave this way but what happens to their sense of reasoning? Religion wipe it off, I guess.

4 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Bigcake: 7:14am On May 23, 2017
Humility017:

He is in London....not in Manchester
Is there any big difference between the two? Is Manchester not two hours drive from London?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by SavageGarden(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
You bastard!! I'm Athiest but you are a fine bastard. A grand example of why religion sucks especially yours and that rotten Christainity.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by vibeskartel101: 7:16am On May 23, 2017
These retards have started blaming islam when the culprits are yet to be known, when the dortmund bus was attacked they shouted islam but at the. end of the day a christian did it, same thing happened in america.Those bombings have nothing to do with islam just damn political. Hang yourself if u dont like what I typed
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2017
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 23, 2017
dROC1:

See this boko haram terrorist.
mtseww abeg where is my Keith Moore, sembulingham I'm off to class to strive for the future I may reply you later. #fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.