Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55748 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:
Trump said it and u people mocked him. Muslims should be checkmated or else they will always cause havoc.

To Donald Trump

"Let me save the government some money and offer up the data right now," he said, quoting a study by Alex Nowrasteh of the CATO Institute, a conservative think tank that has tallied the number of Americans killed on US soil from 1975 to 2015 by citizens of the seven countries.

"Iraq - zero, Iran -zero, Syria - zero, Yemen - zero, Libya - zero, Somalia - zero, Sudan -- zero," Zakaria said.

As to how these particular countries were chosen, Zakaria said it was "truly mysterious," before observing that "none of the Muslim majority countries that have a Trump hotel, building or office are on the list."

"There is really no rational basis for this ban," he said, before adding that it could only be explained by looking at what he considered to be the hallmark of Trump's political career: "the exploitation of fear."

"From the birther campaign to the talk of Mexican rapists, Trump has always trafficked in fear mongering," Zakaria said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/29/us/zakaria-take-executive-order-cnntv/
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Myluv1: 7:46am On May 23, 2017
mikky4all:
Remove the name Islam from terrorism and we all could solve this problem intelligently.

Apparently, there's something in islam that fuels terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ALAYORMII: 7:47am On May 23, 2017
Bigcake:

Is Manchester in Senegal?

Bomb blast in Borno and you're asking if the Taraba is OK

That's what he's explaining
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by MENELIK1: 7:49am On May 23, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-bombing-timeline-of-terror-attacks-in-britain

The number of terrorist attacks in the UK has risen dramatically in the past few years. In less than one year there have been 3 Islamic terror attacks in Britain alone. Illegal Shariah courts and thugs calling for Shariah law are also popping up around Britain and France. Just recently some muslim paedophile rapists were caught in the UK for grooming underage girls to have sex and abusive relationships with them inside Britain's muslim communities. The only reason this even came to light is because non-government officials reached out to these children when the police ignored the threat.

Islam needs to be destroyed before it can dig it's weeds into society, and someone needs to destroy it. The god of islam doesn't exist, Muhammad was a pig and his followers are destroying the modern world. WIPE ISLAM AWAY.

LAN ASTASLEM.

Well done, Cyprus the FOOL
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by gidado14(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:
Trump said it and u people mocked him. Muslims should be checkmated or else they will always cause havoc.

To Donald Trump
you are big fool
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by timota(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2017
It serve them right when trump tried to ban influx of terrorist to us they are claiming human right

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:51am On May 23, 2017
Islam is a threat and needs to be answered. The religion of war must die.

mikky4all:
Remove the name Islam from terrorism and we all could solve this problem intelligently.

Except that this was terrorism perpetrated in the name of Islam. Who the Bleep else goes around suicide bombing aside from muslims? Fact check, NOBODY.

Pull your head out of your ass. Removing Islam from the equation of talks on terrorism is refusing to analyse the full story for the sake of protecting followers of an idiot religion. It's the opposite of solving the problem intelligently. If these people weren't brought up in the Islamic faith or surrounded in a conservative Muslim religious culture, they would NOT be going around blowing themselves up and trying to enforce draconic laws from 1400 years ago!

Dumb muslims in this thread showing the same stone-headedness that probably leads to muslim attackers like this.

LAN ASTASLEM.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by NJPot(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2017
MENELIK1:

He visited Saudi Arabia last week because he knew within him that atrocities committed by Christians are not been blamed on Christianity why always Islam? Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it. Dan Fodiyyo

No matter how radical some Christians may be, they don't kill for God or in the name of God or for the propagation of Christianity in this modern time. Terorism is islamic modern evangelism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Lainjnr(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2017
ak33n:
are u serious right now?
DD you not read his hashtag?

Must I read the hangtag... How am I sure u are not among those terrorists undecided
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ALAYORMII: 7:54am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

Some people just lost their lives and you're here calling for war again

Change ur orientation and forget about Christians hating you or ur religion

Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by omiaruk: 7:55am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid
Mumu

5 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:58am On May 23, 2017
Karl Marx once said "religion is the opiate of the masses". Well he was close but with regards to Islam he wasn't accurate.

Islam isn't an opiate of the masses. It's the crystal meth. The ice of the masses.

Extremely violent, primitive behavioural activity, completely unreasonable, paranoiac, delusional, surreal, and nearly unescapable. That is the human brain on Islam.

The rise of Islam, along with the rise of the far-right nazis, are the two greatest threats to modern democracy on earth and they MUST be STOPPED. Islam MUST be DESTROYED.

LAN ASTASLEM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 8:02am On May 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
you are right! However, terrorism should not be penned to a particular region of the world. Take africa for example, boko haram are from the middle east neither are the al shababs. I think it is better to start asking why? Rather than blaming who?

Guy which weed did u smoke this morning, u need to format ur head because I can see how confuse u are.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Priceless200(f): 8:03am On May 23, 2017
bot101:

Oh, so you know this? Why then did you say Europe practices no religion? For Pete's sake, the HQs of the World's two larges Christian denominations are both in Europe.
Note also that they are not just the largest Christian denominations, they are also a part of the largest religious group, quit believing all the media dumps on you because to them, that's what sells, that's business.
Stop answering this dude naa, it's annoying already. He win, na to arrange trophy give am. Europe practices religion more than Africa and the rest of the world.... Indeed. Mitchew.... *sighssss
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Bigcake: 8:03am On May 23, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Bomb blast in Borno and you're asking if the Taraba is OK

That's what he's explaining
I get your point. Since we are in the era of dragging Buhari into everything that happens, I thought it wise to drag him in even though the both cities are distance apart. In all, it was a mere sarcasm.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by effty(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:

To Donald Trump
Please tell, which country is the biggest sponsor of terrorism if not the USA?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by successinlife: 8:07am On May 23, 2017
hiroz:
this is why right now these nations need right wing pro-country leaders who are ready to do what needs to be done to stamp out these terrorists..not weak leftist liberal idiots that will open up their countries to undocumented migrants from countries that hate Everything they stand for...france had a chance to go with le pen but they chose not too...

RIP to the dead...

It seems you don't understand how this terrorism works.Right wings or far right can never defeat terrorism,the mainstay is already living among the population,most inborn terrorists abounds in US,UK,France,Germany etc,easy nationality acquisition and been born national makes it highly impossible to wipe out terrorism in Europe,Trump is gradually slowing down,Marine Le Pen would have been fed up if she was elected.Le Pen lost the last election because of her stand on quiting Europe.France as a country is eurocentric,ordinary frenchman want EU to succeed.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by NJPot(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2017
effty:
Please tell, which country is the biggest sponsor of terrorism if not the USA?

what proof do you have that USA will sponsor an idiot to kill people in the name of allahbokun

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

England didn't allow anybody in. Matter of fact, they exited EU which makes it more difficult to come in from closer European countries. Don't just write nonsense cos of cheap likes.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Dexema(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Yes, it's been crazy! They intentionally closed their "sense" to developments in Sweden, Poland et al while playing the costliest cultural-suicide game with the peace, safety and way of life of their people. Even when it was getting obvious that such was not the way to go, some PM's continuous to push for admitting more and more such refugees.

Which is why I was miffed at witchy Angela Merkel's continuous badgering of Britain over the issue of their setting a bar for Britain on refugee influx figures.

Secondly, i have this "conspiracy theory" that even if it was religiously motivated; much would be done by the way of cover-up to water down the truth or mislead people by initial fact released to popular media. They would reason such possible in order to limit backlash reprisals or persistent 'phobic stereotyping of some religious group or the other especially if it's the "religion of Piss people".

But, it's all being stupidly confused to me. How anyone in their right senses would leave Puerto Ricans, Nicaraguans, Mexicans, Asians and other African folks only to go admitting crazily indoctrinated, probably militarized religiously twisted fanatics with an opposing culture into their border and expect to live happily forever after?!
Last paragraph got me laughing hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by juniior(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2017
Lemme guess..... Islamic terrorism angry angry
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:

what proof do you have that USA will sponsor an idiot to kill people in the name of allahbokun

You know nothing about international politics. Figure out the attached

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by effty(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:

Figure it out bro.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 23, 2017
O
SavageGarden:

You bastard!! I'm Athiest but you are a fine bastard. A grand example of why religion sucks especially yours and that rotten Christainity.
oh am a bastard I don't know if not now that you inform me but I'm sorry i don't talk to those that are blind to see and know that anything has a creator or manufacturer
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2017
Noted. Btw am not mr. No it all, infact i dont know anything. But i know that calabar is in west africa
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:

No matter how radical some Christians may be, they don't kill for God or in the name of God or for the propagation of Christianity in this modern time. Terorism is islamic modern evangelism.

A suicide bomber killed in Manchester and you linked in to Islam and to Muslims exonerating everyone else.

Looking at the mass shootings that were ever carried out in the US in recent history from (columbine high school, to Colorado cinema, to Virginia tech, to the church in South Carolina.) They were all carried out by white males, none of whom were classified as terrorists. Why? A pastor was gonna blow up his church three months ago in Nigeria. If it had happened then you will all castigate the Muslims and Islam.

Why didn't you label the pastor a terrorist? Double standards?? NO!
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 8:16am On May 23, 2017
bewla:
like the central African country killing of Muslim yesterday and boko haram bombing mosque and the killing of 18000 muslim in span.abi
c u dose bomb discriminates if u a Christian of Hindu no Muslims stop and ask your self

Ask your self wat? Oooo do u think God is sleeping? It is God turning them against their fellow muslims. You can't just kill some one and go score free neither we have people u can't cheat and go score free. This life we live in is Supernatural, Is not every spirit that rest after they body is dead, they take revenge b4 resting.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 23, 2017
LordBaggins:

And you will say Islam is a religion of peace yet it's difficult to accommodate other religions. Rather than promoting peace you are declaring you preparedness for a war only you will fight. Have you asked yourself what are the benefits of all this terrorist attacks and is this the best way to show grievance.

Simple questions for you

When did Islam birthed?
When did Terrorism started?
Why does the Media label an attack a terrorist one when he has a Muslim name but change the word to "deranged" "unstable" at al when his name isn't?
Why did NATO destroy some Muslim countries (Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afganistan at al)?

I need your answers on a post card
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 8:22am On May 23, 2017
MENELIK1:

Well done, Cyprus the FOOL

Muslims are snaketongued and masters of deception. It's in their very religion to lie and twist the truth "Taqiyya" to push their religion more and more.

Muslims on this very forum are practicing taqiyya every day! Refusing to acknowledge or ignoring arguments against islam, not telling the whole truth and outright lying about Muslim believes to make their dog religion more sellable. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Only a fool believes in fictional creatures. Only a fool believes in and follows Islam and it's scriptures. Only a fool straps BOMBS to themselves and BLOWS UP INNOCENT CHILDREN because their "GOD" (DELUSIONAL ISLAMIC BRAIN) TOLD THEM TO.

MUSLIMS ARE FOOLS AND ISLAM MUST BE DESTROYED.

To all Naijan Muslims, STOP distancing yourselves from these monsters, THEY FOLLOW THE SAME RELIGION YOU DO AND THEY FOLLOW IT BETTER. IF YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE OR COMPASSION AND ARE DISGUSTED BY THESE TERRORISTS AND THUGS, THEN DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND LEAVE YOUR RELIGION, AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO LEAVE ISLAM AS WELL.

ALLAH IS NOT REAL.

MUHAMMAD WAS A PIG AND A SAVAGE.

MUSLIMS ARE A THREAT TO ALL OF HUMANKIND.

[img]https://awildvoice.files./2015/11/london-muslim-extremist-1-2-09.jpg[/img]

LAN ASTASLEM.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 8:24am On May 23, 2017
hopeforcharles:

No better word to explain what is happening than these ur words, the are learning the hard way. I just don't understand why the people enjoy killing others what do they actually want or gain?

Let me tell you these so called terorist or blood sucking demons and they are actually practising the true Islam. They are basically following the true doctrines of Islam. They are not the problem but the religion is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by NJPot(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2017
ollah1:

A suicide bomber killed in Manchester and you linked in to Islam and to Muslims exonerating everyone else.

Looking at the mass shootings that were ever carried out in the US in recent history from (columbine high school, to Colorado cinema, to Virginia tech, to the church in South Carolina.) They were all carried out by white males, none of whom were classified as terrorists. Why? A pastor was gonna blow up his church three months ago in Nigeria. If it had happened then you will all castigate the Muslims and Islam.

Why didn't you label the pastor a terrorist? Double standards?? NO!

No doubt that some criminals from christian families do commit attrocities. But the fact is that they don't commit the atrocity for people to convert to christianity nor for God. Muslim terrorists on the other hand use terrorism to force people to embrace their islamic ideology and they believe that they are fighting for the cause of Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.