Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55742 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Lainjnr(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2017
Did the news said Islamic terrorists.... Y are we always blaming religion for any misdeed... I hope we can see and think rightly
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:20am On May 23, 2017
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by phorget(m): 7:21am On May 23, 2017
emmasege:
Heartfelt sympathy to the departed, the wounded and their loved ones.

Europe and the entire western world is only reaping the seed of years of neglecting Christ and the faith of their fathers. In the name of freedom of religion, you opened wide your borders to terrorists while it is a death warrant for Christians to openly practise the Christian faith in core Islamic nations. Why is there no such frequency and magnitude of terrorism in Russia? The answer is obvious.

Of a truth, blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!
Mention a country in this world that has ever attained a certain level of utopia... Even the birth place of Jesus Christ keep slugging it out with the Palestinians around them. This is not about knowing God or not, if we are to go spiritual then I will say that the scripture as regards the last day is only been fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:21am On May 23, 2017
Don't just call it an 'explosion'. It was the work of a suicide bomber, according to the latest reports. And who are the overwhelming majority of suicide bombers? I don't need to throw around names, everyone knows exactly who did this.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-arena-explosion-evacuated-ariana-13075807

https://www.facebook.com/ManchesterEveningNews/#

Fvck these fvcking muslim bastards. This sh!t wouldn't be happening if that stupid fvcking religion didn't exist. Something must be done about Islam.

4 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:21am On May 23, 2017
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 23, 2017
Bigcake:

Try to figure out humour when you see one..
It's obvious that my intent of dragging Buhari into this issue was borne out of pure sarcasm.

When I said "is manchester in Senegal" I expected you to catch the drift. But then you went over board to become Mr. Too serious.

Who doesnt know that Manchester and London are in England.
Mr. I Too know, please permit me to educate you a little. Manchester and London are both in England. England is one of the confederate States in The United Kingdom. Other confederate States that makes up The United Kingdom are; Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England.

Therefore you saying that Manchester and London are in UK is like saying that Calabar and Portharcourt are in West Africa.
Need I make it clear to you that London is the Capital of England? Or that the distance between London and Manchester is about 300km, just like from Benin to Lagos.
With this little clarity, it should dawn on you that my intent was purely to deride Buhari.

Try to note humour when next you see it.

Leave that guy abeg nor too blame am

He's one of the persons government is owing salary

The frustration don cloud him brain

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by henryhemon(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Who brought religion to Africa

The Way people tey dey talk for this Nl dey shock me

The last I checked catholics have a city to themselves located in Europe

The pope is one of the most popular and influential persons in the world

Europe don't do religion my foot

Make una dey reason before una talk

And stop believing everything you watch on movies

You think everyone watch movies like You? It's Its base in real life experience,if 5% out of 100% have religion does that equate the whole region? Anyway I don't need to argue with you travel and see.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by phemmyfour: 7:23am On May 23, 2017
Lainjnr:
Did the news said Islamic terrorists.... Y are we always blaming religion for any misdeed... I hope we can see and think rightly
Na dem....dem go soon claim to be responsible

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by tunnamaniah(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid
lol, see this brother sha, FYI, am a xtian and I don't hate you, pls bro, emancipate yourself from this mental slavery. the major reason why you are a Muslim was cuz your forefathers accepted the religion one time like that.

I can tell you from these your utterances that you have been brainwashed and you are a potential terrorist.

nobody is hating u coz u are Muslim mate.
prob u have a bad xracter, check yourself up bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Saintinoo(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2017
This same people were calling Donald Trump names for trying to secure his country against terror, they should enjoy it while it last.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by YelloweWest: 7:24am On May 23, 2017
Na wa o. Peaceful people at it again.

I was at that arena once cry

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2017
malware:

I believe the whites in the UK would not say this. It was am act of terrorism. The earlier we learn to distinguish terror from religion the better for us. Until we do that, we will continue to be divided by those wicked set of people and continue to remain at their mercy.
ogbeni na Islam.. what is this one saying?

a Muslim guy tweeted about the attack before it happened.. then deleted it..

tcheew..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by bot101(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
Well as I mentioned earlier that i only hate the Christian because they hate me and other followers of my religion. So if the Christian embrace unity and love to we muslims bro what will make me not to love them too because it is stated in the holy qur,an that if the unbelievers want war declare it but if they want peace give it to them and security in addition.seeing the way xtains abuse my religion and my prophet make me feel angry and have the believe that xtains hate me and if they could get a chance they will kill me and other followers of my religion.

Quit the meaningless rants. If a "Christian" insults your prophet or religion, do likewise, not bomb him to death.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Saintsquare(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2017
viickerz:

idio.t. potential terrorist.. who wants to wipe you out this is how they recruit you into terrorist cell with ur extremist ideas..

I don't know how u can allow religion to mess up ur brain like this
brain?who told you he has one what that gibberish he typed.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by LastProphet: 7:27am On May 23, 2017
Islam must return everybody to the stone age, its as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

This is child's play compared to what is coming.......once ISIS loses raqqa and Mosul, they would switch strategy to full terrorist mode. Europe is doomed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Sultanchidi(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

On point bro, Germany wil b d worst hit collecting hundreds of thousands of terrorist in d name of refugees

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:28am On May 23, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-bombing-timeline-of-terror-attacks-in-britain

The number of terrorist attacks in the UK has risen dramatically in the past few years. In less than one year there have been 3 Islamic terror attacks in Britain alone. Illegal Shariah courts and thugs calling for Shariah law are also popping up around Britain and France. Just recently some muslim paedophile rapists were caught in the UK for grooming underage girls to have sex and abusive relationships with them inside Britain's muslim communities. The only reason this even came to light is because non-government officials reached out to these children when the police ignored the threat.

Islam needs to be destroyed before it can dig it's weeds into society, and someone needs to destroy it. The god of islam doesn't exist, Muhammad was a pig and his followers are destroying the modern world. WIPE ISLAM AWAY.

LAN ASTASLEM.

5 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Lainjnr(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2017
ak33n:
ogbeni na Islam.. what is this one saying?

a Muslim guy tweeted about the attack before it happened.. then deleted it..

tcheew..

Who says he is a Muslim.... Must u blame everything on religion...
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by phemmyfour: 7:29am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid
Terrorist detected....go collect BH recruitment form

BTW...To the mod wey ban femi4, O o ni kiije

4 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 23, 2017
ISIS should likely be the culprits.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:30am On May 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 23, 2017
Lainjnr:

Who says he is a Muslim.... Must u blame everything on religion...
are u serious right now?
DD you not read his hashtag?

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 23, 2017
Religion of piss strikes again
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by kindredspirit(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
this are the type of xtain I'm talking about. You can call me a terrorist but i dont care. I cannot kill a human because i value his life no matter his faith moreover it is stated in my religion scripture that who ever kill a single life is as if he killed the whole of humanity and who ever save life is as if he save the whole of humanity. So you fool and bigot I will always be posituve but please if you want to see the bad part of me kill any of my family member, i assure you that day your drinking and eating is over. My question Regarding to the way you said I'm going to die is that do you foresee destiny

That scripture you quoted from the Qu'ran wasn't referring to Muslims, bro. See below :

"Because of that, We decreed upon THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption in the land — it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one — it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, after that, throughout the land, were transgressors" (5:32)
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 23, 2017
henryhemon:

You think everyone watch movies like You? It's Its base in real life experience,if 5% out of 100% have religion does that equate the whole region? Anyway I don't need to argue with you travel and see.

Yes I watch movies if you don't that is your business

This is Wikipedia read and help your life

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Europe

The biggest church foundations are in the west

All the orthodox churches all have their headquarters in the West

Because they don't have churches and mosque on every street and corner does not make them less religious.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2017
malware:

I believe the whites in the UK would not say this. It was am act of terrorism. The earlier we learn to distinguish terror from religion the better for us. Until we do that, we will continue to be divided by those wicked set of people and continue to remain at their mercy.
Lol, Are we still toeing this line?
An act of terrorism perpetrated by Muslims.
All Ambrahamic religions preach monotheism and its impossible to practice or spread monotheistic religions without violence.
Christianity evolved from a blood thirsty religion into a more wealth oriented religion while Islam is still undergoing its own violent evolution.
The sooner we recognize the problem is Islam and all monotheistic religions, the better.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 7:35am On May 23, 2017
LAN ASTASLEM (Arabic: لن استسلم ) is an Arabic phrase meaning "we will not surrender". The term is used in reference to the phrase Aslim Taslam (Arabic: أسلم تسلم) ('''submit to Islam''') that Muhammad and later caliphs would send to other nations as a threat, meaning "Submit/surrender to Islam, have peace."

LAN ASTASLEM is the inversion of this phrase, proclaiming absolutely, "we will never surrender".

LAN ASTASLEM

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2017
otokx:
The security/intelligence units in UK are slacking seriously.
This new generation terrorist are smarter than you think, some are highly educated with skills beyond your imagination.
How do you stop a man ready and willing to die for a course? How, if you kill him-he wins, If he kills you-he wins..... How do you stop him?

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by bot101(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2017
henryhemon:

Oh, so you know this? Why then did you say Europe practices no religion? For Pete's sake, the HQs of the World's two larges Christian denominations are both in Europe.
Note also that they are not just the largest Christian denominations, they are also a part of the largest religious group, quit believing all the media dumps on you because to them, that's what sells, that's business.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by MENELIK1: 7:44am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:
Trump said it and u people mocked him. Muslims should be checkmated or else they will always cause havoc.

To Donald Trump

He visited Saudi Arabia last week because he knew within him that atrocities committed by Christians are not been blamed on Christianity why always Islam? Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it. Dan Fodiyyo
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by poweredcom(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2017
to travel now Don de taya person cos of terrorist no where is safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.