Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know (19569 Views)

People Who Wear Glasses Are The Cutest.. Argue With Your Keypads. / The Cutest And Fittest Guy In World History / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:48pm On May 29, 2017
redbeans:
bae, nice to know u are back. In case d guy u asked to be on alert 4 puci eating of u and ur frnds doesn't oblige, i'm ready to volunteer smiley
Ok baby lol
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

Just when I was gonna send out a search team for you then you appeared. cheesy cheesy

You good?
Im good baby just chilling how are you?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 29, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
they both are cuties to me baby

oh really :O

da guy with da afro is me though tongue tongue

sooooo......mind giving me the number and getting dem guys off ur case now?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2017
thornapple:

Lefulefu!!
Nice seen a mention from you that is devoid of mischief. cheesy

and how did u get to know this is me huh?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Im good baby just chilling how are you?
Can't say same. It's been a really hot day. You're back anyways? Something to cheer about wink
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by CaroLyner(f): 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I ain't flattering you and you know it

Me been as good as new

How's school treating your adorable self
What can i say?
tough atm
aggressivefucker i inboxed you
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by AyamConfidence(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2017
CaroLyner:
What can i say?
tough atm
all serves to refine us and make us better people

I'll tell you something..... When life (school) gives you pepper... You make pepper soup wink wink

You'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 29, 2017
lefulefu:
the ones i have seen their dps oo cheesy fine babes here are TrapQueen77(choppable with tempting lips) Berlynn(choppable) wink Mimzy(hmm choppable) Lalas247 ak Bumbae1(ukwucious damsel wit hips) shinarlaura(ukwucious sweet looking babe) smiley smiley thornapple(beautiful maiden) wink wink wink divay22(i love dat her gap tooth when she smiles) wink Amarabae(beautiful and busty) oyindidi(sexy milf) smiley
Lefulefu!! Nice seen a mention from you that is devoid of mischief. cheesy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:18pm On May 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Can't say same. It's been a really hot day. You're back anyways? Something to cheer about wink
im blusing boo cheesy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and how did u get to know this is me huh?
Sorry it was an error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:22pm On May 29, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

oh really :O

da guy with da afro is me though tongue tongue

sooooo......mind giving me the number and getting dem guys off ur case now?
how young are you young man?
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 29, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
im blusing boo cheesy
well, I didn't mean to. Just keeping it 100

You don't mind I feed my eyes with you IG posts. Do you? wink
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by ilevic(m): 8:45pm On May 29, 2017
To my beautiful, alluring, lovable,cute admirable, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful,, elegant, enticing, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, lovely, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful Cleopatra4. She's sweet like sugar. love her like mofedaku

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Cleopatra4(f): 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
ilevic:
To my beautiful, alluring, lovable,cute admirable, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful,, elegant, enticing, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, lovely, marvelous, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful Cleopatra4. She's sweet like sugar. love her like mofedaku
nairalanders come and see ooo!!
I'm going crazy right now
I can't help me please before I go banana : grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 29, 2017
ebonyeyes88:

as young and agile as any average guy should be

so do i get the number now young lady? lipsrsealed
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by aladeokin1000(m): 1:18am On May 30, 2017
Aderola15, Ivvy, Trapqueen, Shinarlaura, Bumbae1, Mimzy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by CaroLyner(f): 7:20am On May 30, 2017
AyamConfidence:
all serves to refine us and make us better people

I'll tell you something..... When life (school) gives you pepper... You make pepper soup wink wink

You'll be fine
Thanks a lot for the heads up
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:06am On May 30, 2017
Gemc3

She's really pretty on the outside, I wonder what she's like on the inside...

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 11:06am On May 30, 2017
AyamConfidence:
ion think you have seen Sleekishuga, Jagugu88li or CaroLyna

You will fücking be imfuckingpressed
Decided to let the thread die before thanking you for making me .......... (forgot the word) grin. Thanks deari

Nerul...chop em knuckles
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by AyamConfidence(m): 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
Decided to let the thred die before thnking you for making me .......... (forgot the word) grin. Thanks deari

Nerul...chop em knuckles
I had to me the guy know he was wrong...if you contest for Miss NL you'll surely win

been seeing less of you on here... maybe because ion frequent literature section as before

but I trust you'll mention me if you find a good story
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I had to me the guy know he was wrong...if you contest for Miss NL you'll surely win

been seeing less of you on here... maybe because ion frequent literature section as before

but I trust you'll mention me if you find a good story
The hype around Miss NL is not for me. Too forming grin, just to impress.

Thank you though. I have no real capturing reads to follow of late. My authors are still doing great, just that the stories are not for me.

Will shout out. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
Decided to let the thred die before thnking you for making me .......... (forgot the word) grin. Thanks deari

Nerul...chop em knuckles

ermm hows the pidgin english u tried learning coming up smiley
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 30, 2017
CaroLyner:

aggressivefucker i inboxed you

and i just replied now smiley

got the mention late dats y i didnt reply on time embarassed
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 30, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

ermm hows the pidgin english u tried learning coming up smiley
Very bad.....as you can see smiley
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by AyamConfidence(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
jagugu88li:
The hype around Miss NL is not for me. Too forming grin, just to impress.

Thank you though. I have no real capturing reads to follow of late. My authors are still doing great, just that the stories are not for me.

Will shout out. Enjoy
I get you...a lotta girls here ain't been the same since they ventured into the competition

I'll be following you then
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
jagugu88li:

awwwnn dats too bad

a nigerian (born here or not) who can neither type nor speak pdgin is no different from an aggressive fucker that cant Bleep aggressively and dats wack (i know this doesnt relate but am pretty sure u get the drift wink)

mind taking up the private course (PDG501) with me wink wink
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Berbierklaus(f): 11:33pm On May 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w127 I find him really attractive and handsome,tall,chocolatey,nice lips,great dress sense and calm cool but.........

Babzilla,my sexy daddy tongue
Cute face,great personality

Schumastic,typical OMO IBO,light skinned, slim nice body. And those eyes,gosh embarassed embarassed

Them many sef
Fine boys all of them lipsrsealed
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by CaroLyner(f): 8:33am On May 31, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

and i just replied now smiley

got the mention late dats y i didnt reply on time embarassed
She didn't get it,said it was proly sent to a wrong numb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 31, 2017
jagugu88li:
Howdy cheesy
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 31, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

awwwnn dats too bad

a nigerian (born here or not) who can neither type nor speak pdgin is no different from an aggressive fucker that cant Bleep aggressively and dats wack (i know this doesnt relate but am pretty sure u get the drift wink)

mind taking up the private course (PDG501) with me wink wink
Open a PDG501 thread and we are on.

Chai....your language though, e no be for here. See, the class has started already.

Mariinee:
Howdy cheesy
My somebody cheesy...body dey inside cloth oo.
Re: Tag The Cutest And Beautiful Male And Female Niaralander You Know by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 31, 2017
jagugu88li:
Open a PDG501 thread and we are on.

Chai....your language though, e no be for here. See, the class has started already.

but that aiint gonna be private no more na............

For faster and better result i'd advice we make it a private class....what ya say? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

............. / Why Do Females Celebrate Relationships And Marriage More? Opinion / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.