Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning (56091 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / 19-year-old Lady Kidnaps Self, Demands N600,000 Ransom From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by chiefolododo(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2017
Betting is evil.
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

People forming holy holy online

like non of your relatives do bet9ja or nairabet
sports betting is for matured mind

Nonsense
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Spidermon: 1:04pm On May 25, 2017
I play my tickets on my phone. I trust no fxcking agent.

As dem dey chop my money, na only me, God and Akinalabi know as e dey go.

With the way owu dey blow me, The day wey I go eventually hammer and someone try to tell me story ehn...

Infact...

As I dey imagine am, I don dey vex already.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by gabinogem(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
nedu2000:
Na online betting better pass,you win and your acct is credited.Not all these shops that if you will you'll start settling everybody in the shop even your safety isn't guaranteed
yeah online is the best. play at ur comfort &win in peace.

but that guy's girlfriend is something else. phone did not connect won't u leave that stupid work of urs and go save ur lover's life. abi her work dey more important than her boyfriend life!?

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by 2shure: 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
Hope that bastard nairabet scammer wont flood this thread with his fake online printing ticket shiiit.
Grow up nairabet scammer
He has over 10 diff accts all with the same handwriting.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
Too bad
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ring7(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Sorry if this sounds insensitive but I think his girlfriend wanted him to die

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love
oga Maybe that "he wants to commit suicide" is the trick the lover use to smash them self.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by limgezzy(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2017
Omo the truth is that the guy just deleted the game... And the game played.. cool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2017
NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF NAIRABET, BET9JA AND Co. IF NAH LIE CARRY OUT A SURVEY ON STAKERS. angry
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 25, 2017
osamaBUSH:

Pardon me asking but "is China a developed country?"

Lol
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Skubidude(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2017
columbus007:
girls of nowadays are mostly gutter girls,they are always money hungry like their bf is their father, most of them cannot even eat in their various houses and they are so lazy.

Complete defination of my babe, but because of the heavy front n back wey she carry n she come fine well well for face join i gas to manage her like dat. Na my cross how man go do, my only prayer nau be say make i no go bankrupt because of her.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Kylekent59: 1:16pm On May 25, 2017
nedu2000:
Na online betting better pass,you win and your acct is credited.Not all these shops that if you will you'll start settling everybody in the shop even your safety isn't guaranteed
Abeh help me tell them.
I won 394k and d agent said him share na 10k. Because I dnt want d pple playing bets there to know I won I quickly said ok. So he told me to enter through d door and I entered and sat with him. He counted 380k and gave me and I said it remains 4k naa, he then said him go shout say I win ooo. I wan mad, just collected my bar and left immediately. As I entered bike I saw crowd rushing to meet me I told d okada man to speed off ooo.
Those shops need orientation well. I now play online. No more shop bet

3 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Why? First of all if you work at a filling station, you must be at work by 6-7, not 8 AM, that's the first kleg

Secondly boyfriend texts you he wants to commit suicide but you stayed at work, calling him, he didn't pick your call and you assumed everything is OK?

On a very good day, considering all the publicity suicide and depression has received, a sane person would rush home to meet bf , if sex would calm him, if it's weed if it's drinking to stupor , something will save him that day

But I guess these generation of ladies, majority of them are selfish money gobbling problems , and they don't love like our fore fathers and parents used to

That's a fact, you can mention or insult all you want it wouldn't change the fact that girls these days are after money only not love

Any one that insults u is just being plain unrealistic.

This same thought crossed my mind,if she truly cared,she would have excuses her self and ran as fast to meet him infact not even allow him to be alone. She could have assured him of problem getting better.

How are we sure the 600 k was not uses on her?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 25, 2017
I think what happened is that he ate the 100 naira that the guy paid him, thinking that that he will not win because the accumulation is much. So he did not register it online for the guy and nairabet did not know about the bet slit. Only the People that are good in betting will know this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
Na To Deh To play Am Online. Cause Online Nobaga Go Knw Wen U Chop, And Wen U Lose.
How do I go about it please?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by maklelemakukula(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See wetin nairaland don dey do people. grin
Lol
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by maklelemakukula(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2017
comshots:
I have won couple of bets in bet9a.The agent in my area are always reluctant to pay me anytime I won.They will say"No money.I just open shop"They will also want to tax me from the little bet I win as if they console me when I lost.They are rude to customers as well.They need orientation.
I 'liked' ur comment, then I saw ur name and I 'unliked' it . grin

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 25, 2017
osamaBUSH:

No, it is a Third World country like Nigeria grin
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Skubidude(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2017
gabinogem:
yeah online is the best. play at ur comfort &win in peace.

but that guy's girlfriend is something else. phone did not connect won't u leave that stupid work of urs and go save ur lover's life. abi her work dey more important than her boyfriend life!?

I wonder o, the thing weak me aswear.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by geunik(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2017
Two things involve
the money was paid into his account as an agent and the Gf was by his side to chop the money
secondly when it is time to raise alarm over a suicide note, she was silent
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Yabiola26(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

People forming holy holy online

like non of your relatives do bet9ja or nairabet
sports betting is for matured mind

Nonsense

A nairabet client spotted lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 25, 2017
I hope he didn't invest the money in a Ponzi scheme. We keep asking people to shun Ponzi schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by bejeria101(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2017
Is he the owner of nairabet? Now that you have killed yourself,nairabet would still pay the money.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:56pm On May 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Their insatiable love for money is why many of them roam the streets looking for husbands while some jump from church to church looking for who to marry them
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 1:57pm On May 25, 2017
Yabiola26:

A nairabet client spotted lol
and so?
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by Onyemabright(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2017
please I have a Dog to kill, I will bee back later
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by koropotopoto: 2:04pm On May 25, 2017
osamaBUSH:

Nope its A third world country

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by baddosky1: 2:11pm On May 25, 2017
PUNCH METRO ARE BLOODY LIARS!

If the said winnings was to the tune of 600m, i would have believed abit. The monies won by a punter is not paid DIRECTLY from the pocket of an agent of a betting company but the betting company itself! Do you know how much Nairabet makes daily for them not to pay a mere chicken-change of N600k? Punch were the major key players when it comes to lies before Lai Mohammed took the stage!
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by baddosky1: 2:12pm On May 25, 2017
okochaik:
I think what happened is that he ate the 100 naira that the guy paid him, thinking that that he will not win because the accumulation is much. So he did not register it online for the guy and nairabet did not know about the bet slit. Only the People that are good in betting will know this cheesy

Spot on...Definitely what happened.
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by yusufyusuf1: 2:15pm On May 25, 2017
I have no sympathy for the dead am just imaging if am the bet winner I don't think him taking his life will be enough for my money cause that won't pay my bill 60000k my life will surly take a new turn
Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
The problem here is not that he cant pay
Agents sometimes if u play game and they feel u will not win the bet, they will collect money from u give u ticket but will not submit your bet.

So if the person wins the bet.... the agent cant pay . Cos he didn't submit the bet and the main company can't pay too cos they receive no bet.

So if the agent don't have the money. .. na to close shop or run . Too bad he took his life

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning by joenor(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
I really don't think it was about the 600k, he has his personal issues, but living in an hurry won't short off the debt he still owe.. so why take your life?... na wah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Man Impregnates And Murders His Daughter In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.