Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (52885 Views)

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! / See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Maxi112: 2:45pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
I was told by my father that one smile is not enough for ladies.
YOU SMART.

ashawo boy grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nerul(f): 2:47pm On May 26, 2017
Es eh mech undecided

See how people misunderstood the thread undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Going to be a real show tonight .. bring all the boyz na here we go start weekend grin

It's gonna be fúçkiñg fireworks tonight and some blöödyfûçkiñg kamikaze too gringringrin i got myself some fûçking VIP tickets
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2017
Nerul:
Es eh mech undecided

See how people misunderstood the thread undecided

mi badazz mámi cool
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by aloobright17: 2:56pm On May 26, 2017
Maxi112:
YOU SMART.

ashawo boy grin
But that Lalas247 shape fit make me change from Ashawo to Pastor which is my calling.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nerul(f): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

mi badazz mámi cool
Papilo cheesy
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2017
Nerul:
Papilo cheesy

i heard you got some fúçkiñg nice skills...can you fúçkiñg show me or perhaps teach me wink
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nerul(f): 3:03pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

i heard you got some fúçkiñg nice skills...can you fúçkiñg show me or perhaps teach me wink
What skills are you talking about? tongue
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2017
Nerul:
What skills are you talking about? tongue

The most important fûçking skill a "man" needs to master winkwinkwinkwink

and don't fûçking lie to me or blöödyfûçkiñg say NO cheesy
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Austinoiz(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2017
The girl is damn right, just that a foolish chose to seek relevance with a few 'dirty LIKES' by countering her.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 26, 2017
davidkingrichie:
This has nothing to do with casting stones. The girl is right, what people do these days is mock Christianity. What she said is equivalent to naming a Love Machine "Christ's pinnacle", or naming a brothel "The Jesus Ending". If you want to go nude, do that. But, remove Christianity from your heathen lifestyle.
this ma nigga, ur sense is str8 from heaven.....those who are against her are pained she's makin dem realise d truth
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by bonna4u(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2017
That Eric Okafor is a King-size fool.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
EVEN ANGELS ARE BECOMING CONFUSED WITH "SUPPOSED" JESUS FOLLOWERS.

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

It's gonna be fúçkiñg fireworks tonight and some blöödyfûçkiñg kamikaze too gringringrin i got myself some fûçking VIP tickets
Lol d way u swear eh na only deliverance remain grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by 2SWT(f): 5:14pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

Damn Girl! you fúçkiñg shading my BÛM SLAY QUEEN ?
so what?
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Freeheart(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2017
Epic response
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 26, 2017
why do these so called christians always feels the need to defend Jesus or God? Jesus or God must be very dumb and stupid if they could not defend or think for themselves.
humans have become the judge and jury on behalf of Jesus Religion is the worst thing that has happen to humans, religion has clouded a lot of people's mind they could not even think rationally anymore.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by sshalom(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2017
She got shut down because the world enjoys hypocrisy and truth is always bitter - particularly to the unrepentant soul!
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by mrdino(m): 7:19pm On May 26, 2017
Maybe she's talking about Jesus Navas of Manchester City.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:
that shut her up instantly, but still she is not far from the truth, I see a lot of that on Facebook

Is it not slay mamas like you people. You guys are all over instagram lol
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

Give that guy a Cold beer grin

The one who looks n complain either hate or wanna be like them ...

This why low lives go around bombing people !!!! For what ? Because then do not fit in the norm as far as these goats are concerned

Bet that lady is jobless n unemployed .. because if you work hard and get your own she wont have the time to be hating undecided
Women think by shaming they go marry .... she still single AF bottom line grin ( with her brazo hair n red lipstick na so )

Na wah oh. Slay mama. You deactivated your old moniker and started using this one. Chaii there is God oh.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha .. at least they have something to keep them less bored .. men make i finish work first .. i dey break now
I will literally reck her she no even fear seff grin

I go deal with her no worry... grin grin

The bolded cracked me up! Tell her 'cash me outside' grin grin grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Ezionye(f): 7:51pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Bitch read ur siggy undecided have you read it

These unemployed things mtcheew

And u had to go get a silly pix to prove which point? undecided I'd choose unemployment 2 ur profession tho. Ur so uncouth.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 7:55pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:

The bolded cracked me up! Tell her 'cash me outside' grin grin grin
Lolz grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nizguy(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Just did. Still sexy.
wish well in ur tattoo grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2017
2SWT:
so what?

Calm the fûçk down Sis
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by wasuka14(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2017
You may have healthy kids today who may become nuisance and waste products to our societies in the future, just like we have many today.
thesuave10:

Dafuq? Nigga tattoos don't damage the brain. I know a whole bunch of people with healthy kids dude undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2017
wasuka14:
You may have healthy kids today who may become nuisance and waste products to our societies in the future, just like we have many today.

Because of tattoo? undecided. So all the trouble makers have tattoos. So tattoos affects and controls character? undecided grin grin. Chai Nairaland Nigerians are stupid grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2017
21st century defence tactics "Judge not" smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.